LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:19 am
SKYO wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:13 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm I think Thinker is dead. Gone with the wind
I wonder how many people passed away since the old days, creeper, Eddy Punch Clock...
It sure puts everything in perspective doesnt it. Why save all your money up...fuck it. Buy all the shit you want, eat the best cuts, fuck the hot bitches cuz this is all only temporary
What’s stunning to me is I’m just 6 years from 60! Like how the fuck did that happen?!?! I remember back in my 20’s thinking about old men and how so far away that was for me like it will be the length of eternity until I hit my 50’s. A fucking blink of an eye. Where’s my booze!!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:58 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:19 am
SKYO wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:13 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:21 pm I think Thinker is dead. Gone with the wind
I wonder how many people passed away since the old days, creeper, Eddy Punch Clock...
It sure puts everything in perspective doesnt it. Why save all your money up...fuck it. Buy all the shit you want, eat the best cuts, fuck the hot bitches cuz this is all only temporary
What’s stunning to me is I’m just 6 years from 60! Like how the fuck did that happen?!?! I remember back in my 20’s thinking about old men and how so far away that was for me like it will be the length of eternity until I hit my 50’s. A fucking blink of an eye. Where’s my booze!!
And that's the kicker, isn't it? If I was planning to live this long, I might have taken better care of myself - oh well. :/ 60 is now in the rear view mirror, and who knows how many are left in the tank. It's a fine mix of living well and being half-assed responsible. :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Charles Bukowski

“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.“
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef will probably need dentures pretty soon.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Another pearl of wisdom...

I vowed to quit pissing away my precious days working. I do 4-6 hour days max now.

Piles of cash are worthless when you've spent all your days collecting it and have no time to enjoy it
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am Chef will probably need dentures pretty soon.
My wife works in Dental. She won’t let me go 6 months without a check up or cleaning. I’ve got friends who haven’t seen a dentist in years, you’re probably one of them. Don’t lie Doyle, you got teeth resembling a meth head
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:10 am Another pearl of wisdom...

I vowed to quit pissing away my precious days working. I do 4-6 hour days max now.

Piles of cash are worthless when you've spent all your days collecting it and have no time to enjoy it
That’s more than I work. I don’t care about making money anymore.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:12 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 am Chef will probably need dentures pretty soon.
My wife works in Dental. She won’t let me go 6 months without a check up or cleaning. I’ve got friends who haven’t seen a dentist in years, you’re probably one of them. Don’t lie Doyle, you got teeth resembling a meth head
Not likely. I’ve had a dental plan my entire life outside of about six months. I have one tiny filling in 50 years. Hargraves has great teeth. The amount of milk I consumed as a child built strong bones and teeth.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:13 am

Good plan man. Its all a waste of time really if you think about it.

Think about how many people get trapped into these career oriented railroadtrack lifestyles only to figure it all out once they've wasted it all chasing wealth.

Smoke mountains of dope, hike, fish, hunt....enjoy life. It seemingly ends before it even begins
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Milk is bad for you. We are the only species that drinks milk past breast feeding. You’re old school Roberto Macchenzzi. What’s next for you to bag about? Wonder bread, Oscar Meyer bologna and Kraft cheese slice sandwiches on mayonnaise
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:18 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:13 am

Good plan man. Its all a waste of time really if you think about it.

Think about how many people get trapped into these career oriented railroadtrack lifestyles only to figure it all out once they've wasted it all chasing wealth.

Smoke mountains of dope, hike, fish, hunt....enjoy life. It seemingly ends before it even begins
A survey was done with men on their dying bed, terminally ill dying, asked what they regret the most and what ended up no. 1 was “I wish I didn’t work so hard”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:19 am Milk is bad for you. We are the only species that drinks milk past breast feeding. You’re old school Roberto Macchenzzi. What’s next for you to bag about? Wonder bread, Oscar Meyer bologna and Kraft cheese slice sandwiches on mayonnaise
I said that drank a lot of milk as a kid, not that I drink a lot of milk. Try to keep up. Calcium is excellent for growing kids. You probably drank a 2 litre of Coke every day - hence why you have razor thin bones that have become slathered with blubber over the years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:24 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:19 am Milk is bad for you. We are the only species that drinks milk past breast feeding. You’re old school Roberto Macchenzzi. What’s next for you to bag about? Wonder bread, Oscar Meyer bologna and Kraft cheese slice sandwiches on mayonnaise
I said that drank a lot of milk as a kid, not that I drink a lot of milk. Try to keep up. Calcium is excellent for growing kids. You probably drank a 2 litre of Coke every day - hence why you have razor thin bones that have become slathered with blubber over the years.
Doyle, the milk obsession now explains you weighing in at 250 lbs when only 5’-11”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:28 am
Doyle, the milk obsession now explains you weighing in at 250 lbs when only 5’-11”
Add one inch and subtract 29 pounds and you’re bang on
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:31 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:28 am
Add one inch and subtract 29 pounds and you’re bang on
You said you weighed as much as 250 at one time.