US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Post by 5thhorseman »

"This is a battle of righteousness vs Satan."

Holy fuck some people are taking this election waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. What's next? Famine, pestilence and war?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^What's with folks posting the wild & crazy "thoughts" of know-nothing actors all of a sudden? :lol:

They're all some combination of uninformed narcistic extroverted neurotic delusional Napoleon-complex goofballs.

Seriously, what the fuck would these fucks know about the real world!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 pm "This is a battle of righteousness vs Satan."

Holy fuck some people are taking this election waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. What's next? Famine, pestilence and war?
To be fair we've already got the pestilence. :look:

UK sees America as "The Great Satan".

He wants to see America completely and utterly destroyed.

This is why he hopes Creepy Joe ends up winning the election.
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:25 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 pm "This is a battle of righteousness vs Satan."

To be fair we've already got the pestilence. :look:

UK sees America as "The Great Satan".

He wants to see America completely and utterly destroyed.

This is why he hopes Creepy Joe ends up winning the election.
Everyone knows that The Great Satan’s first name is Miroslav
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm ^What's with folks posting the wild & crazy "thoughts" of know-nothing actors all of a sudden? :lol:

They're all some combination of uniformed narcistic extroverted neurotic delusional Napoleon-complex goofballs.

Yeah, we should stick to comedians' opinions only ;)

I mean, if we really took politics seriously like Doyle wants, we'd be talking about Horgan all the time (yawn).
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:19 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:23 pm ^What's with folks posting the wild & crazy "thoughts" of know-nothing actors all of a sudden? :lol:

They're all some combination of uniformed narcistic extroverted neurotic delusional Napoleon-complex goofballs.

I mean, if we really took politics seriously like Doyle wants, we'd be talking about Horgan all the time (yawn).
I don’t give a fuck how you take politics.... I just find it amusing to see so many Canadians with such a vested interest in what goes on down south, most of whom probably don’t leave the rainforest of BC. I rarely participate in any kind of political talk. I’ll throw my two cents in and bash the NFG the odd time, but this thread is hilarious. Keep on keepin on man. :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Oliver

"John William Oliver (born 23 April 1977) is a British comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host.

Since 2014, Oliver has been the host of the HBO series Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. He has received widespread critical and popular recognition for his work on the series, whose influence over US culture, legislation, and policymaking has been dubbed the "John Oliver effect".

For his work on Last Week Tonight, Oliver has won thirteen Emmy Awards and two Peabody Awards and was included in the 2015 Time 100, being described as a "comedic agent of change...powerful because he isn't afraid to tackle important issues thoughtfully, without fear or apology". Many have described Oliver's work as journalism or investigative journalism..."

:drink:

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:19 pm I mean, if we really took politics seriously like Doyle wants, we'd be talking about Horgan all the time (yawn).
Yeah Doyle is fucky.
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:31 pm I don’t give a fuck how you take politics.... I just find it amusing to see so many Canadians with such a vested interest in what goes on down south, most of whom probably don’t leave the rainforest of BC. I rarely participate in any kind of political talk. I’ll throw my two cents in and bash the NFG the odd time, but this thread is hilarious. Keep on keepin on man. :mex:
If only there were hockey talk to be had :(
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Kamala is going to jail for a long long time. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Sidney Powell is a superhero :thumbs:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:28 pm
SKYO wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:31 pm SL when does Trump finally concede on his loss???
No one has won or lost this election yet.

SKYO wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:31 pm You guys see Edward Norton's blast on Trump?
Like anyone should care about the political/legal "thoughts" of some mindless Dunning–Kruger-effect full-of-himself actor. :scowl:

His entire premise of a Trumpy-poo "concession" having anything whatsoever to do with the "transfer of power" is dead wrong.

That right there destroys the mongoloid's argument and makes his lengthy texting a complete waste of everyone's time.

"Trump is trying to cut a deal in exchange for his concession" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wot a schmuck!

Also, what "coverup"? :eh: What "evidence suppression"? :hmmm:

This guy is so out to lunch he'll never be back.

Fucking actors these days opening their mouths and removing all doubt amirite? :lol:

Your job is to dance when we say dance Norton, if you do well we might toss you some peanuts...
damn sounds like Edward got you in your feelings, how is he any different than a reality tv show host Trump?
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 pm

"John William Oliver (born 23 April 1977) is a British comedian, writer, producer, political commentator, actor, and television host.

Since 2014, Oliver has been the host of the HBO series Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. He has received widespread critical and popular recognition for his work on the series, whose influence over US culture, legislation, and policymaking has been dubbed the "John Oliver effect".

For his work on Last Week Tonight, Oliver has won thirteen Emmy Awards and two Peabody Awards and was included in the 2015 Time 100, being described as a "comedic agent of change...powerful because he isn't afraid to tackle important issues thoughtfully, without fear or apology". Many have described Oliver's work as journalism or investigative journalism..."

Yeah, I didn't even watch the whole clip you posted and I was already poking holes in it.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 pm

5thhorseman wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:19 pm I mean, if we really took politics seriously like Doyle wants, we'd be talking about Horgan all the time (yawn).
Yeah Doyle is fucky.
You didn’t watch Jon Voight’s statement did you ?
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Cornuck wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:36 pm
Mëds wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:34 pm I’m glad we are letting entitled Hollywood actors frame our opinions on what’s really happening.
Since a host of a shitty reality tv show became president, I think anything's fair game.
Excellent point! :lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.