Muzac For Munsters

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Muzac For Munsters

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Last edited by Mickey107 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

amazing!
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Per i bet at some point in your youth you had a spikey coloured mohawk ...didnt you?
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:32 pm Per i bet at some point in your youth you had a spikey coloured mohawk ...didnt you?
Just for you Wiz - look for Per in the crowd....

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

This tour rolled through Seattle back in '76.

el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

el rey del mambo
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:32 pm Per i bet at some point in your youth you had a spikey coloured mohawk ...didnt you?
Unfortunately not, but there was a strong punk element among the Björklöven supporters back in the 80's.

I actually had long hair when I went on interrail through Europe at age 17. Somewhere in southern Italy, possibly Naples, I decided to get a hair cut. Just a trim. I showed the barber how much I wanted him to take away, and that's exactly how much he left me with. More or less a crew cut. I was in shock, but that's what language barriers can do. So, luckily, the punk rockers also mostly had short hair, so I blended in fairly well with them, even if I never went all in and got a mohawk or dyed my hair.

I did win first price on punk day during homecoming week at Stratford Community High School in Iowa though back in 1982.

Frankly, I'd say I was the only one who looked like a punk rocker at all. Had poured a grape soda in my hair to get some weirdish tinge, then combed it to stand straight up. Tore the arms off a white t-shirt, added an anarchy A in front and scribbled "sex pistols rule OK" in the back, added some random stains to make it look really shitty and then had army pants and all star sneakers. A fake ring in one ear and a safety pin in the corner of my mouth. I really think I had the look down pretty well, but then, I was probably the only one listening to punk in Iowa in 1981/82. It was more REO Speedwagon/Loverboy country. Nobody seemed to have even heard of The Clash. :(

A cute girl in second place that had the Debbie Harry look down though. But I always thought it was a bit of a stretch to say Blondie were punk rockers. New wave, possibly. But punk? Nah.

The safety pin in the corner of my mouth really freaked the Iowans out though! Good times! :drink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:24 am I actually had long hair when I went on interrail through Europe at age 17. Somewhere in southern Italy, possibly Naples, I decided to get a hair cut. Just a trim. I showed the barber how much I wanted him to take away, and that's exactly how much he left me with. More or less a crew cut. I was in shock

Per wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:24 am Frankly, I'd say I was the only one who looked like a punk rocker at all. Had poured a grape soda in my hair to get some weirdish tinge, then combed it to stand straight up. Tore the arms off a white t-shirt, added an anarchy A in front and scribbled "sex pistols rule OK" in the back, added some random stains to make it look really shitty and then had army pants and all star sneakers. A fake ring in one ear and a safety pin in the corner of my mouth.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

OK thats better than the mohawk

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107