LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:09 pm I find it pretty funny that people go on a message board to make fun of another message board, claiming the posters have mental illness and writing fan fic posts about them. Like if you guys had more balls, why not just confront them directly on HF Boards, rather than this passive aggressive shit? Just seems kind of neckbeardy/incel-type behaviour which makes the whole situation pretty hypocritical, but what do I know, right?
So you want us to march into a nuthouse and try to cure the nuts? :eh:

Are you nuts!

BTW a half dozen of us have tried a few times over the years but the mods see it as an attack and cut us down at the knees.

For example if I were to post anything equivalent to what you just posted it would be deleted and I'd get an infraction.

A couple of the guys you've been chatting with in this thread have been permabanned from HF for sweet fuck all.

Now, last time: GET. THE. FUCK. BACK. ON. TOPIC. :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

You do realize the an unknown number of mods have been deleting posts that are contrary to the benning hate mandate dont you? Most have been in there, made posts that arent inflammatory or anything, then have them arbitrarily deleted for no reason other than they dont feed into the insanity.

Seriously
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Edge Lord wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:40 pm I doubt the bolded. I am on topic - isn't this thread about HF Boards? There is no reason to be upset.
You've been talking hockey in the only non-hockey thread on this board.

This thread is for taking potshots at the nutbars on that other site.

STAY. ON. TOPIC.

And I'm not upset, although I am a tad murdery. :twisted:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Kelser deal eh Gomer?

You have a need to see your name in every thread don’t you?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:42 pm The Kelser deal eh Gomer?

You have a need to see your name in every thread don’t you?
I moved Gomer's post to The Great Jim Benning thread.

Only a true gomer would continue to go off topic in this thread after all my pleading.

This thread is a... bash the hell out of that other site... thread.

And go...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:08 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172263382/

So now this idiot would ‘logically’ add 3 or 4 more pieces to his original deal for Jack Eichel.

His original offer:
Bo Horvat
Brock Boeser
Vasili Podkholzin
Top 10 pick
Troy Stecher
Thatcher Demko

And three or four more pieces. So that’s 9 or 10 pieces for 1 player. And in his beady little eyes it would still be a good deal.

You can’t fix stupid.
But have you seen his crayon math on this one? :D

Can you imagine the uproar at the funny farm if he were now to jokingly claim to be Jim Benning?

OMG, OMG, Benning is intending to make a horrible horrible trade, FIRE HIM FIRE HIM FIRE HIM!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pretty much. Can you imagine the uproar if Benning shipped Horvat, Boeser, a top 10 pick, Podkolzin, Stecher and Demko for Eichel let alone another 3 or 4 assets.

I love these idiot that try to play GM.I mean everyone does it but the first six assets would be a massive ass ramming and he wants to fire in 3 or 4 more and still says Vancouver wins the deal. I guess that’s all he’s got.

Funny thing is that NOT ONE POSTER would challenge him on that proposed deal. What does that tell you? I think it speaks volumes.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:02 pm Funny thing is that NOT ONE POSTER would challenge him on that proposed deal. What does that tell you? I think it speaks volumes.
It's because they look at him and think "He's one of us".

(one of the inbred booger-eating foot-dragging pocket-protector-wearing Benning-hating whing-dings)

So his math makes perfect sense to them

... right up until the day he claims his slide-rule shows something good about Jimmy.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:02 pm Pretty much. Can you imagine the uproar if Benning shipped Horvat, Boeser, a top 10 pick, Podkolzin, Stecher and Demko for Eichel let alone another 3 or 4 assets.

I love these idiot that try to play GM.I mean everyone does it but the first six assets would be a massive ass ramming and he wants to fire in 3 or 4 more and still says Vancouver wins the deal. I guess that’s all he’s got.

Funny thing is that NOT ONE POSTER would challenge him on that proposed deal. What does that tell you? I think it speaks volumes.
All this for a consistent loser egotistical ginger. There’s a reason Ryan o’reilly wanted out. Homework boy wants to gut the team for him of course it’s pretty much all benning guys he wants to dump for him.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:09 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:02 pm Pretty much. Can you imagine the uproar if Benning shipped Horvat, Boeser, a top 10 pick, Podkolzin, Stecher and Demko for Eichel let alone another 3 or 4 assets.

All this for a consistent loser egotistical ginger. There’s a reason Ryan o’reilly wanted out. Homework boy wants to gut the team for him of course it’s pretty much all benning guys he wants to dump for him.
Not sure who the egotistical loser ginger is but it’s too a high a price for Jack Eichel. This team finally has forward depth. Horvat is the quintessential 1B/2A centre on a good contract. We don’t need two #1 dogs. We need D bigly time.

Funny you bring up ROR. Mr Spandex thought he was a loser not much more than 18 months ago.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

What happened to Edge? I see he's not the newest member anymore. :)
el rey del mambo
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Not sure who the egotistical loser ginger is but it’s too a high a price for Jack Eichel. This team finally has forward depth. Horvat is the quintessential 1B/2A centre on a good contract. We don’t need two #1 dogs. We need D bigly time.

Funny you bring up ROR. Mr Spandex thought he was a loser not much more than 18 months ago.
Eichel was/is the loser. Also completely agree about the d, you end up in a Toronto situation otherwise
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Damn it Edge are you okay?

Say something Edge, Edge?

Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
el rey del mambo
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:41 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Eichel was/is the loser. Also completely agree about the d, you end up in a Toronto situation otherwise
I think Eichel is a great player. He’s sick of losing and I don’t blame him. That said he is a luxury we can’t afford.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:53 pm Damn it Edge are you okay?

Say something Edge, Edge?

Edge!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Why did he get the hook?

Doc’s gout flare up again?