Your Vancouver Canucks 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff MVP

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Who was your Vancouver Canucks 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff MVP

Markstrom
13%
Demko
4%
Petterson
46%
Miller
4%
Horvat
8%
Boeser
No votes
Hughs
17%
Tanev
No votes
Edler
No votes
Other
8%

Total votes: 24

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Your Vancouver Canucks 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I also voted for Hughes.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Lancer »

Pettersson for me. For a guy with such skill, he did so many other things on both sides of the puck and in every part of the ice. A lot of thankless work in dirty spots, and did it well. Those goals in The 3rd period of game 6 were due to the screens he set. He took on the physicality and still thrived. It isn’t just about the points for me.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

I’m mostly in awe of the team effort. Unsung heroes and punching bags like Motte, Beagle, Stecher, Fantenberg et al raised their game and kept us in the contention. I think every player showed heart and guts and helped the team get further than anyone had thought.

Having to pick one, I eventually settled for Pettersson, but strong cases could be made for Horvat, Hughes and the goalie tandem. Among others.

Really proud of the team and their effort. Considering the gaping holes we are all aware of in our blue line troop, I was amazed at how they raised their game and contributed to the team reaching game seven of the quarter final, and once there - not ceding a goal against until the last third of the the third period.

At times we had great contribution of secondary scoring from players like Motte, Beagle and Virtanen.

Yes, a lot of the players in this year’s version of the Vancouver Canucks are not really championship winning material, we still lack a few pieces, but damn did they play their heart out!

I’m impressed. I’m proud. I have great hopes for the future! 8-)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.