LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The urine covered piss babies are happy once again over on Mongoloid Island. Licking their lips waiting for the Canucks season to be over. Eagerly awaiting their marching orders from MS and Bleach Clean on how to poison the cesspool of Mongoloid Island even further.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:16 pm
Gillis left us with a top goalie, a 1B centre who’s the capo, and the teams #2 and #3 D men.
Well, technically, Edler is a Nonis pick.

So even though Nonis was fired...12 years ago? ..., his contribution to the current team is 1/4th of Gillis's. :mrgreen:
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:03 pm
And yet again.... you ignore the four big pieces left by previous management
Lol Blobbie. Yes there were 4 good pieces in the pile of crap Gillis left. Kinda like the "blind squirrel finding the odd nut". Still does not make up for the bad contracts and worse drafting he did. And...you ignore Benning's work on 1) identifying those 4, and 2) keeping those 4, while flushing the crap away.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Tciso wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:05 am
Lol Blobbie. Yes there were 4 good pieces in the pile of crap Gillis left. Kinda like the "blind squirrel finding the odd nut". Still does not make up for the bad contracts and worse drafting he did. And...you ignore Benning's work on 1) identifying those 4, and 2) keeping those 4, while flushing the crap away.
I don’t ignore fuck all. I’ve repeatedly pointed out Benning’s good moves. I was responding to skullet man’s garbage about how there was fuck left for poor Elmer. He also had some good assets to trade Bieksa, Hamhuis, Kesler, Garrison.

Drafting... totally agree and have said it a thousand times. Vancouver drafted horribly under Eye Bags, but Elmer had more bad contracts.

Why derail a thread meant to bash the tards?
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:30 am
I don’t ignore fuck all. I’ve repeatedly pointed out Benning’s good moves. I was responding to skullet man’s garbage about how there was fuck left for poor Elmer.
Out of 50 contracts, 4 really isn't a ringing endorsement. It's not nothing, but it is still well below average. On the spectrum between something and fuck all, Gillis left a pile that is a lot closer to the fuck all end of the spectrum.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

I don’t ignore fuck all. I’ve repeatedly pointed out Benning’s good moves. I was responding to skullet man’s garbage about how there was fuck left for poor Elmer.
So a middle pairing dman and a bottom pairing dman, a goalie that was well on his way to busting out of the league until benning and co. turned his development around and a stud 2nd line center. Do I got it right?
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

I don’t ignore fuck all. I’ve repeatedly pointed out Benning’s good moves. I was responding to skullet man’s garbage about how there was fuck left for poor Elmer. He also had some good assets to trade Bieksa, Hamhuis, Kesler, Garrison.

Drafting... totally agree and have said it a thousand times. Vancouver drafted horribly under Eye Bags, but Elmer had more bad contracts.

Why derail a thread meant to bash the tards?
Good assets that had ironclad ntc’s. I’d say there was fuck left especially comparing it to other teams “shanaplan” rebuilds (nyr and Toronto).
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mods pls move these posts to another thread. Glad to shove my Johnson in a few mouths elsewhere. This is for hammering the pukes at Mongoloid Island.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Back on topic folks, this thread is for handing out wedgies to mongoloids. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Lol. Never seen it where people were told to take their hockey talk to a different place on a hockey forum.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Hopefully the Canucks will continue to rain on their parade over there for a few more glorious nights.
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:18 am Lol. Never seen it where people were told to take their hockey talk to a different place on a hockey forum.
Mongoloid bashing requires a dedicated mockery venue Combi. Laughing at doofus's is serious business
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

tried to login again, I've been somehow permabanned :lol: went from a 3 month ban, to permanent. :sly:

What's the MS squad saying now, even the last place RedWings could take Vegas to 6 games? lol.

They were saying that about the 2019/20 2nd place team in the entire league Blues, the defending champs. smh
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

MS was a joke at the other cc. He got abused, he regularly threw tantrums and he got exposed for the idiot that he is. Read the Quinn Hughes thread where he is non stop bashing a franchise corner stone. He isn’t a fan of the team at all. He is a miserable human. Read his baseball takes for more humour. He knows even less about that sport.