GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10934
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by rats19 »

Come out of the 2nd tied would be huge :thumbs:
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 27593
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Strangelove »

I see Lehner is working on a SHUTOUT.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9594
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Cornuck »

So we need to score 3 goals.... very doable

We got this. #WIZPOWER
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 16062
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Hockey Widow »

2nd period is usually a Vegas period. Let’s hope we can hold our own and not getting any deeper.
The only HW the Canucks need
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 9594
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Cornuck »

Boesser is playing a game this series i really didnt think he had in him. Totally impressed with his effort.
2019-20 - Playoff Bound
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Meds »

Might as well find the biggest fork we can.

This orca is cooked.
User avatar
Micky
MVP
MVP
Posts: 13827
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
Location: Richmond, B.C.

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Micky »

Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
"evolution"
CrzyCanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 am

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by CrzyCanuck »

one goal at a time

2 goal-lead is the most dangerous lead
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Meds »

Micky wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
Down 2-0.

Way to state the obvious.

Have you considered a career with CBC HNiC?
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10934
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by rats19 »

Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Micky wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
Down 2-0.

Way to state the obvious.

Have you considered a career with CBC HNiC?
Most of our posts state the obvious
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by 5thhorseman »

Just gotta hang in there for now.
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Meds »

rats19 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:00 pm
Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Micky wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
Down 2-0.

Way to state the obvious.

Have you considered a career with CBC HNiC?
Most of our posts state the obvious
I know. But I feel like with this effort I need to take my naysaying asshole schtick to the next level.
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 10934
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by rats19 »

Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:05 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:00 pm
Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Micky wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
Down 2-0.

Way to state the obvious.

Have you considered a career with CBC HNiC?
Most of our posts state the obvious
I know. But I feel like with this effort I need to take my naysaying asshole schtick to the next level.
Obviously
Getting old is not for the young...
User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 am

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Cherry Picker »

Tanev not at his best. Whiff.
We are all Jim Benning.
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT R2/G3 (V 2.0) Aug 29 Vancouver~Vegas Sportsnet

Post by Meds »

rats19 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:06 pm
Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:05 pm
rats19 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:00 pm
Meds wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:58 pm
Micky wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm Dangerous time now. Knights just ready for us to make a mistake...We gotta get the next goal.
Down 2-0.

Way to state the obvious.

Have you considered a career with CBC HNiC?
Most of our posts state the obvious
I know. But I feel like with this effort I need to take my naysaying asshole schtick to the next level.
Obviously
Punny guy. :lol:
Post Reply