CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:08 pm https://twiftnews.com/lifestyle/marry-a-horse/
Swedish Woman to Marry Horse

Erica Lindstrom obtained permission through the court to marry her horse named Porgy. The girl sought this right for two years. And after a bunch of time spent in courts, she got what she wanted.

The final decision was made by the Stockholm court. When the judge made the decision, he referred to the Swedish constitution, which does not contain a word about the prohibition of the marriage of people with animals.

After a court decision, about 52 people applied to the registry office with a desire to marry animals.
Fucking Swedes!! :scowl:

Thoughts Per?
That you really frequent some highly questtionable sites.

Of course this is horse manure.

Never happened.

You cannot marry a horse (or other non human) in Sweden.

You need to work on your source criticism skills. Seriously. :|

Of course, this kind of explains why you believe shit Trump says..... :look:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:43 pm You cannot marry a horse (or other non human) in Sweden.
You mean you have to live in sin? :eh:

Per wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:43 pm You need to work on your source criticism skills. Seriously. :|
Seriously? C'mon Per, it was a JOKE buddy! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

LoL had me going there a second. :lol:
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

Per with the hook set so deep in his jaw its never coming
If you need air...call it in
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

SKYO wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:39 pm LoL had me going there a second. :lol:
I was about a minute then I thought holy crap he must be hung like a horse.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:36 pm :lol:

I heard of a similar situation in mexico...it didnt end well whatsoever
i think i saw the video
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Strangelove »

Just wtf is happening to this planet?

All the Sportsnet crew... and I mean ALL... are saying today's NHL games should have been cancelled!

They ALL went out of their way to say this.

Christine Simpson said she is "sick to her stomach" that these games are being played! :wow:

All this because an unarmed black man, was shot by the police in America on Sunday.

Yes, it's utterly horrible that fellow was shot, but... cancel NHL playoff games because of it?? :crazy:

Is there a real-life invasion of the body snatchers going on? Am I the only sane one left?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:13 pm .

All the Sportsnet crew... and I mean ALL... are saying today's NHL games should have been cancelled!

Christine Simpson said she is "sick to her stomach" that these games are being played! :wow:

All this because an unarmed black man, was shot by the police in America on Sunday.

Yes, it's utterly horrible that fellow was shot, but... cancel NHL playoff games because of it?? :crazy:

Is there a real-life invasion of the body snatchers going on? Am I the only sane one left?
Haha haha I didn’t hear any of this. Then again I’m just watching Vancouver right now, too much shit going on. I’m getting a bit tired of all these holier than thou athletes and jock sniffers like Maclean using the sports leagues as a fucking platform to wag an arrogant finger at the masses as though they are some sort of moral authority on this shit.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You want to get super irritated? Go check out JD Burke in Twitter regarding this. Makes you want to punch non stop for eternity
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

I mean a lot of indigenous people are getting killed by cops, even during a "wellness check", nothing from pro sports....so that is my beef, consequently I'm ok with hockey proceeding as planned, at least they mentioned it prior to puck drop.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Perhaps some of these holier-than-thou folk should start setting themselves on fire.

THAT would show the rest of us what big fat uncaring sinners we are!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I would have been thoroughly disgusted if NHL teams pulled the same stunt the NBA teams did today

And no offence to Blake but maybe, just maybe don’t walk back to the driver side of your car with guns pulled on you, cops telling you to stop, reach into your car like maybe, just maybe you’re reaching for a gun. How about just staying put?? Really not sure why that is so hard to understand. Resisting arrest never ends well it’s not rocket science
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Yeah, like we're going to put an end to human sin by cancelling NHL playoff games, wtf is wrong with these people...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

I heard he was resisting arrest, fighting cops, and tried to run to his car and shit... not sure if it’s true, but like Abe Lincoln once said:
“Don’t believe everything you read on the internet”
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.