GDT: Canucks vs Blues. Game 4, 7:30 PM SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks vs Blues. Game 4, 7:30 PM SN

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Bailey in for Jake please. No Gaudette.
el rey del mambo
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

2Fingers wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:10 pm I’m pissed off, went to kick the cat but hit the wife, now I’m in the dog house.
Bitch
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

That was nothing short of an embarrassing effort.

From the coaching staff right through.

The Blues are heavier, more experienced, and play with an edge.

I can be OK with losing because of experience. But not because we didn't play with swagger and intensity.

That's a combination of players and coaching. Based on St. Louis' adjustment to our game and our lack of anything in response, I'd say coaching needs to be called out.

Can't blame the Zebra's when we go 0-7 on the PP.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Raging Fury wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:10 pm Adjustment time. Anyone thinks we may see Joulevi in at some point this series? The D is overmatched as is, won't hurt to get the rookie a look IMO.

Jake's trying harder this game, but alas not enough. He probably has to start hitting everything that moves to make a difference. He needs to get that.

Soak up the experience boys, back to playing no pressure hockey like games 1 & 2 please.
Trying harder? :lol: you’re kidding right?

Who would Green sit for Juolevi? Not seeing it. Don’t get me wrong it’s the right move but Green is a loyalist
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:09 pm Tied 2-2 with the best team in the NHL. It’s a best of 3 now. I think it’s been a pretty good year for a young nucleus. But I’ll watch the Chef and his crew burn the place down while I enjoy my beer.
HAHAHA! It's true.

I'm just as pissed off, but mostly because tonight really didn't look like the effort was there. We lost one, and instead of coming in ready to play we got pushed around from the get go.

I'm done with Jake and Stecher.

The rest of the team just needs to learn and dig deep. I didn't even think we'd make the playoffs at the beginning of the season, and I actually was pleasantly surprised with the effort and results in the play-in round. So yeah, this is gravy. But the garbage effort from too many tonight is galling.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:09 pm Tied 2-2 with the best team in the NHL. It’s a best of 3 now. I think it’s been a pretty good year for a young nucleus. But I’ll watch the Chef and his crew burn the place down while I enjoy my beer.
I’ve had enough, I’m going to sit back on Tyler’s knee
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:16 pm
HAHAHA! It's true.

I'm just as pissed off, but mostly because tonight really didn't look like the effort was there. We lost one, and instead of coming in ready to play we got pushed around from the get go.

The rest of the team just needs to learn and dig deep. I didn't even think we'd make the playoffs at the beginning of the season, and I actually was pleasantly surprised with the effort and results in the play-in round. So yeah, this is gravy. But the garbage effort from too many tonight is galling.
Jake and Stecher should be flipped for picks. It’s a process but the wheel of any team is a good D. Elmer needs to build a good D.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We all are, with the exception of Doyle. He loves Troy BC Hockey Stecher
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 pm
Go make love to your Troy Stecher Bobblehead doll
:D :P :D
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:18 pm
HAHAHA! It's true.

Jake and Stecher should be flipped for picks. It’s a process but the wheel of any team is a good D. Elmer needs to build a good D.
About time you said something relevant. Get the two BC’ers outta here!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Too bad we have to wait another year for Podkolzin and Tryamkin
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:04 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 pm What exactly does Boeser do on PP now?

Green and Brown need to get to work

This is only back to squared one but it doesn't look too good
Green and Brown could employ a more colorful approach.
They should lure Red Berenson out of retirement, he did a helluva job with the Michigan Wolverines a coupla years ago.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

VAN--EVEN:-- J.T. Miller (4) --Deflected,-- assists: Alexander Edler (4) --00:40-- 2nd --https://streamable.com/wkzjm7

Sandella hit on Horvat in beginning og game --https://streamable.com/9xv0d3

Roussel fight ---https://streamable.com/mk8v8v Who, you? No? OK, You!!

Fantenburg boarding --- https://streamable.com/ehezc6

Marky --Fook you too! https://streamable.com/i4snw3
Last edited by Mickey107 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:22 pm Too bad I have to wait another hour for that Swanson meal I’ve got in the oven. It goes good with the Black Label I’ve been shotgunning with Crazy Lennie.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:22 pm Too bad we have to wait another year for Podkolzin and Tryamkin
Can we count on Tryamkin though. He's kind of temperamental.

Might change his mind.
el rey del mambo