He's here...The Pauser has come!!!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

He's here...The Pauser has come!!!

Post by The_Pauser »

Greetings to all my fans in CC land.

I have been a poster over at the OTHER CC for quite some time now :shock:

Unfortunately The Pauser got sick of the moderators there, in how they allowed n00b's to post crap in the hockey talk forum and instead of doing something about them, they would take it out on yours truly whenever I tried to clean it up.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure some of you will like me, others will not. Either way, The Pauser is here to stay and I know my hockey :)
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Re: He's here...The Pauser has come!!!

Post by DavidPratt_ »

The_Pauser wrote:Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure some of you will like me, others will not. Either way, The Pauser is here to stay and I know my hockey :)
Umm...yeah.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Re: He's here...The Pauser has come!!!

Post by The_Pauser »

DavidPratt_ wrote:
The_Pauser wrote:Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm sure some of you will like me, others will not. Either way, The Pauser is here to stay and I know my hockey :)
Umm...yeah.

dp
Sup
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Now all we need is Taylor here and we can create our little North Burnaby alliance.
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

JamesOwnzSam11 wrote:Now all we need is Taylor here and we can create our little North Burnaby alliance.
I'm confused.
jchockey
MVP
MVP

Post by jchockey »

"WELCOME TO CC, THE_PAUSER"
trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Post by trevor corey »

I've only ever scaned that site, but I recognize the_pauser.
Welcome aboard :mex: :cheers:
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
Rising Sun Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by Rising Sun Canuck »

The Pauser graces us with his presence, well Welcome Pauser.

Hope you have as many memorable posts as you have phone calls into sportstalk :lol:
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

ummmm the Tuzzi44 welcomes you to CC
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

Damn I remember the pauser from Sports talk in the early 90's. Some epic battles with Fat Dan Russel. Welcome.
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
randymeeks
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by randymeeks »

I even remember the pauser. And I don't even live in B.C. any more.
38 years without a Stanley Cup and counting.
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

I'm glad you guys have welcomed me with open arms. I realize that I may be looked at as somewhat of an outsider or newbie. I will eventually rub some of you the wrong way, because I speak my mind, but nonetheless I'm excited about being here.
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

I think everyone speaks their own minds here... and some people may not agree with what you have to say... but i think on the most part were pretty mature about respecting the right to have your own opinion
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

tuzzi44 wrote:I think everyone speaks their own minds here... and some people may not agree with what you have to say... but i think on the most part were pretty mature about respecting the right to have your own opinion
That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Another pet peve of mine is when people come in here starting crap threads that really have no meaning to it.

Over at the other board someone started a thread about why the Florida game is a PPV game. Like seriously, do we need crap like that in the hockey chat forum? I'm glad this place is much classier and doesn't put up with that.
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

LOL oh we write "crap threads", we just have a different place for them.... not all the threads on the site are about hockey, thats what the "CC bar & grill" is for. some interesting topics come up... be sure to check it out

Oh, and im guessin im too young to know who you are, but it seems that you are familiar to alot of folks around here... so your cool in my books, excited to talk some real hockey with you once the season starts! :towel:
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews