Just Not ready

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper »

Realizing the walls are closing in and the brands are in jeopardy WE takes out full page adds to tell us "WE did nothing wrong" while Jr offers a limited mea culpa of "I should have recused myself".

A shameless PR act of trying to get ahead of the story. He still needs to show the analysis that told him WE was the only organization capable of administering the program and the PMO/WE communication paper trail.

Trudeau III will be coming from the ethics commissioner against this elitist twerp. Even his cabinet has to be questioning his lack of leadership and ready to ditch the cardboard cut out.

Lets put this in perspective. Harper's scandal was his PMO using his own personal funds to pay back the government for Senator Mike Duffy's questionable expenses. Expenses the courts have since deemed as reasonable.

Trudeau I was for accepting travel and vacation benefits from a donor with close ties to government business when he went on Christmas vacation to the Aga Khan's private island.

Trudeau II was for pressuring the Attorney General to interfere with the courts in an international corruption and bribery case involving a company that is a large campaign contributor when he sent his minions to attack the AG into letting SNC Lavalan pay a fine and avoid prosecution for their Qaddafi bribery that included a $26 million dollar yacht and a $2 million dollar tour of Canada and it's ladies of the night.

Trudeau III is for awarding a $19 million dollar contract to a charity his wife has expenses covered to represent, has paid his mother $312 thousand dollars in speaking fees and his brother $40 thousand dollars in speaking fees all while Justin was PM.

Bananas, meet your republic.
Last edited by Topper on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:47 am
Trudeau III is for awarding a $19 million dollar contract to a charity his wife has expenses covered to represent, has paid his mother $312 thousand dollars in speaking fees and his brother $40 dollars in speaking fees all while Justin was PM.
If I were his brother, I’d be pissed! :lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Each day get more interesting.

Yesterday it was that Justin asked WE to host a rally in 2017, Had the government give them $118 million to put it on. Maggie spoke at the rally, now we wait to see if any of the $118 million went into her pocket.

Also yesterday, WE cancelled all events and announced a major restructuring. Hired an old Lieutenant Governor of Ontario to oversee the project, and have brought in a consulting firm and law firm for damage control.

This morning the Ethics Commissioner announce the Finance Minister, Bill Moreau, will also be investigated. He too failed to recuse himself from WE discussions despite having two daughters working for the charity.

The Commons Finance Committee began its investigation of the WE matter today with the first to testify, Minister of Diversity and Inclusion and Youth Bardish Chagger. Not wanting her purple war painted face to smudge in tears, she got the news out right away. The contract was not for +$19 million to administer the $900 million program as had been previously stated. That was only for the initial 20,000 volunteers. There was to be another $10 million to help out small charities to partake in the program and another +$13 million for the next 20,000 volunteers.

So a $43.5 million to administer a $900 million dollar program that would pay 40,000 volunteers up to $5,000 each for 500hrs of service.

In the immortal mongoloid farm words, "show me your math"

$5,000 x 40,000 = $200 million

$900 million - $200 million = $700 million

What is the other $700 million for?

Another way to look at it is $5000 for 500 hrs work equals $10/hr.

Lowest minimum wage in Canada is $11.32/hr in Saskatchewan. Alberta has the highest at $15/hr.

The program was designed for registered non profit organizations to pay "volunteers" less than minimum wage laws permit.

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

And until the conservatives find a strong leader to run down fidels goo stain...the adventure continues.

Scheer is such a nutless geek. They better find a leader
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Another tidbit yesterday in the testimony of senior snivel serpents

April 9th, WE submitted a proposal for youth entrepreneurship to the government including sending it to several government ministers. The proposal was adaptable to several variations.

April 19th, senior snivel serpents contact WE and ask if they'd be interested in administering the program because their proposal could be adapted to the paid volunteer program

April 22nd, Trudeau announces the youth pay for "volunteer" program. Later the same day WE emails their April 9th proposal to Snivel Serpents.

So the circle jerk goes

WE --> Government Ministers --> Snivel Serpents (wash, rinse, money launder) --> WE

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

WE eeeeeee

Now the Liberal members of the Ethics Committee filibuster while contending that the Ethics Committee is not to investigate ethics.

WE may be in trouble for not registering as a lobby group since they are the ones to have submitted the original proposal to the government.

Interesting line of questioning repeated through each witness at the Finance Committee hearings. Along the lines of - Did your warn the PM or the Finance Minister that they had conflicts of interest in these discussions? Wasn't it your job in bringing this proposal to cabinet to warn members of possible conflicts of interest?

The answers always come back as, "it is up to each member to recognize their conflicts of interest and recuse themselves"

Effectively separating themselves from the PM and the Finance Minister and hanging them out to dry. Since they have already appologized for their crimes, it may be an effort of damage control and stopping the spread of the WE tentacles.

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Yesterday the purple painted Minister Jaggermeister admitted meeting with WE a couple of days before their proposal came out. Something she failed to tell the Finance Committee when she testified last week.

Today the Finance Minister admitted accepting taxpayers $41,000 travel expenses for 2017 WE events in Ecuador ........but he paid it back this morning since he's been caught. Kinda like the villa in Italy..... LOL

He also admitted his family has donated $100,000 to various WE charities.

The government contract wasn't with WE Charity as Trudeau and the government earlier stated, It was with a shell charity the group had created as a real estate holding company. As defined in it's Revenue Canada non profit status, it is wholly independent.

The octopus tentacles of for profit and not for profit entities under the WE umbrella is a mess of money laundering with money going from the non profits to the for profits in exchange for services. No doubt management fees on top of those services.

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:07 pm Yesterday the purple painted Minister Jaggermeister admitted meeting with WE a couple of days before their proposal came out. Something she failed to tell the Finance Committee when she testified last week.

Today the Finance Minister admitted accepting taxpayers $41,000 travel expenses for 2017 WE events in Ecuador ........but he paid it back this morning since he's been caught. Kinda like the villa in Italy..... LOL

He also admitted his family has donated $100,000 to various WE charities.

The government contract wasn't with WE Charity as Trudeau and the government earlier stated, It was with a shell charity the group had created as a real estate holding company. As defined in it's Revenue Canada non profit status, it is wholly independent.

The octopus tentacles of for profit and not for profit entities under the WE umbrella is a mess of money laundering with money going from the non profits to the for profits in exchange for services. No doubt management fees on top of those services.
And yet noting will happen, why isn't Singh bring down the government? I guess it is not racist enough for him? The separatists will get something out of the Liberals and it will cost us more money. Un believable they are going to get away with this.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

oops
el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Fuck me, I watched all 4 hours of the brother's WE testimony and the only things I learned were

1, They attended acting and drama classes with Justin Trudeau.

2, Those acting and drama classes were scheduled at he same time as math and economics classes.

3, They buy their cloths at the same store Sunday morning preachers and King George highway used car salesmen shop at.

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:55 pm Fuck me, I watched all 4 hours of the brother's WE testimony and the only things I learned were

1, They attended acting and drama classes with Justin Trudeau.

2, Those acting and drama classes were scheduled at he same time as math and economics classes.

3, They buy their cloths at the same store Sunday morning preachers and King George highway used car salesmen shop at.
Time well spent :wink:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

insomnia and youtube

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:35 pm insomnia and youtube
Tough stuff... I hate not sleeping
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

30 years ago I gave up trying to figure out my sleep patterns, home office is great for it though

Folks always wonder about the emails sent at 3:10am and why they can't get hold of me after 2pm

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Topper wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:46 pm 30 years ago I gave up trying to figure out my sleep patterns, home office is great for it though

Folks always wonder about the emails sent at 3:10am and why they can't get hold of me after 2pm
Luv naps...