Judd Brackett is history

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Judd Brackett is history

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

ESQ wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:27 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:01 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:13 am Good for him. I think this whole thing is blown way out of proportion mostly by the urine caked species on Twitter and hfboards. That said, Brackett seems like a bright guy and it will be interesting to track how the drafting goes in Minnesota.
I want Minnesota's drafting to suck so I can laugh even louder at said urine caked species.

Interesting he chose Minnesota, considering the powder keg situation going on there.

A lot of the wealthier folk are getting out of the Twin Cities now that they are on a path to defund the police.

Or was that the only offer he had? :drink:
I was trying to see who he replaced, sounds like its quite the dysfunctional scouting team:

Paul Fenton promotes his son PJ (with 3 years of scouting experience) to co-director of amateur scouting". Paul got fired after 14 months, but PJ stayed on. Then in May, PJ's co-director Darren Yopyk gets canned. But it looks like PJ has stayed on, according to his LinkedIn, as "co-director".

Apparently Fenton Sr's nepotism contributed to his firing, yet Jr is still there.
That's weird. It was reported that Fenton was fired mostly because of his nepotism.
el rey del mambo
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm
That's weird. It was reported that Fenton was fired mostly because of his nepotism.
I agree, I find it extremely odd as well.

Could you imagine if after all this, Brackett is "only" the co-director of amateur scouting?? :lol: :lol:
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

You have to wonder who the leading candidates to replace Brackett might be?

el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

ESQ wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:18 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm
I agree, I find it extremely odd as well.

Could you imagine if after all this, Brackett is "only" the co-director of amateur scouting?? :lol: :lol:
That would be a knee slapper wouldn't it.

Perhaps the wife didn't appreciate walking through the thick clouds of marijuana smoke to get to the grocery store. :D
el rey del mambo