2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:44 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:42 pm If this team won the first pick and traded down just to get rid of some contract blunders, I’d be pretty pissed.
Where the fuck did that come from? :lol:
Curmudgeon and ESQ wanted to do just that ...read back a bit
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:29 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:44 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:42 pm If this team won the first pick and traded down just to get rid of some contract blunders, I’d be pretty pissed.
Where the fuck did that come from? :lol:
Curmudgeon and ESQ wanted to do just that ...read back a bit
Whoops, okay I see it now.

I agree with you Doyle, I wouldn't trade it.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

We got JT Millet for the 1st, who the fuck cares what happens to it. We won!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 pm We got JT Millet for the 1st, who the fuck cares what happens to it. We won!
If they lose the play-in they have a chance at a kid that could basically be a winger version of Nate Mackinnon. He’s a game changer. The Miller trade which is good, has fuck all to do with this
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

And “Millet” for Lafreniere is not a win in any way. Wake up Astoria Joe.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:22 pm And “Millet” for Lafreniere is not a win in any way. Wake up Astoria Joe.
We’re not getting Lafrenierre and neither is New Jersey. I wouldn’t trade JT Miller for a maybe chance to draft Lafrenierre, because outside of him the other prospects after the 9th pick are nowhere enough for me to reconsider the trade
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:55 pm I wonder by the end of the 2021/22 season if Podkolzin passes some of the top 10 players in the 2019 draft in value/pts, sans the top 3 (hughes, kakko, dach).

byram, turcotte, seider, cozens, broberg, zegras.

https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/nhl2019e.html
He’s maybe passed Broberg on your list
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:44 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:22 pm And “Millet” for Lafreniere is not a win in any way. Wake up Astoria Joe.
We’re not getting Lafrenierre and neither is New Jersey. I wouldn’t trade JT Miller for a maybe chance to draft Lafrenierre, because outside of him the other prospects after the 9th pick are nowhere enough for me to reconsider the trade
No shit New Jersey doesn’t get him Captain Rockhead. You started yanking your dink about Miller for the pick. Nothing is determined yet you drunken bum :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Miller-Millet-Mullet-Skullet

All roads lead back to The Tossing
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:55 pm I wonder by the end of the 2021/22 season if Podkolzin passes some of the top 10 players in the 2019 draft in value/pts, sans the top 3 (hughes, kakko, dach).

I say it’s a very strong possibility he passes quite a few. He was ranked in the top 3 for a while. The Russian factor played a lot in to him falling to us thank gawd. It’s also not out of the realm he ends up being one of the best players of his draft class.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:46 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:44 pm
No shit New Jersey doesn’t get him Captain Rockhead. You started yanking your dink about Miller for the pick. Nothing is determined yet you drunken bum :lol:
Whoa, whoa, whoa settle down there pickled onions/maraschino cherries. No need to get aggressive. I made a mistake regarding the Devils
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:50 pm
Miller-Millet-Mullet-Skullet

All roads lead back to The Tossing
Lmao😁😁😁
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 pm

I say it’s a very strong possibility he passes quite a few. He was ranked in the top 3 for a while. The Russian factor played a lot in to him falling to us thank gawd. It’s also not out of the realm he ends up being one of the best players of his draft class.
So he’s going to pass quite a few of the kids drafted in front of him?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:42 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:06 pm

So he’s going to pass quite a few of the kids drafted in front of him?
If he wasn’t Russian he would have gone top 5 without question
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

So he’s going to pass quite a few of the kids in front of him?