My Truck...

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: My Truck...

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

In 2011 i had a new hilux 4x4 for a service truck in australia and it was the best vehicle i ever had. It was a turbo diesel crew with a service tray that replaced the factory box.

I also used a Holden ute with the isuzu diesel and it was surprisingly just as well made. My coworkers all preferred the Nissan Navarra petrol but i tried it in the mine mud and it was quite a step down from the ones i drove. Those guys liked the car-like ride

Like you say neither with the diesels were fast but so damn torquey it didnt matter. When i was testing the taco and ranger they just dont feel like the same quality
If you need air...call it in
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Here's a better look at my Ford - 2 sweet rides were busy today! :D

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Looks like around 68 or so. Is that bush or push? Winch?
"evolution"
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Winch?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cornuck rolling like bridges of madison county with grass billowing out back. Why dont you mulch?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:40 pm Cornuck rolling like bridges of madison county with grass billowing out back. Why dont you mulch?
Too much to mulch - If it gets just a little too long, it builds up on top, so I have to bag it sometimes. Some of it goes to compost.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuk is a mule for the Nebraska mob, to help keep his creditors at bay, he needs the extra income. What you see there is the vehicle to transport and truck bed of grass to conceal the drugs. The gymnasium is the holding station/distribution centre. The artist colony is a ruse. Brilliant
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

:shock:

(Just laughing at "Nebraska Mob") :D
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:21 am :shock:

Have you not see the Ozarks on Netflix yet? It’s real!! Drugs are everywhere, even in Nebraska! How do you think they get there? :mex:
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Corny has the walls of that place just stuffed with stax of cash while hes laundering for the nebraska corn cartel
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:23 am
Cornuck wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:21 am :shock:

Have you not see the Ozarks on Netflix yet? It’s real!! Drugs are everywhere, even in Nebraska! How do you think they get there? :mex:
Oh - I know... there's a small town about 30 miles from here with a bad problem. The crime section takes up most of the paper (sometimes more than High School sports!). Every town out here has a meth problem to some degree. I just don't think much of it originates here.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:28 am Corny has the walls of that place just stuffed with stax of cash while hes laundering for the nebraska corn cartel
Exactly, nobody relocates from a major drug import port epicentre like Vancouver buys an old school out in the middle of nowhere Nebraska without criminal intentions. The school is most likely a redistribution Center in a drug pipeline between Mexico and Canada. It’s either that or he’s in Witness Protection. I’m suspicious either way. It’s a Brilliant set up imo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:07 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:28 am Corny has the walls of that place just stuffed with stax of cash while hes laundering for the nebraska corn cartel
Exactly, nobody relocates from a major drug import port epicentre like Vancouver buys an old school out in the middle of nowhere Nebraska without criminal intentions. The school is most likely a redistribution Center in a drug pipeline between Mexico and Canada. It’s either that or he’s in Witness Protection. I’m suspicious either way. It’s a Brilliant set up imo
Deep cover Cornuck
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

I may have to start redacting this thread....
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Happy Fourth of July..
"evolution"