CC Random thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: CC Random thread

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 pm I performed a social study once while working among people from all over the world. The question was...do you go down on the muffin?

My results were:

All caucasians, asians and westernized black dudes do.

Africans, hispanics, muslims/arabs, dudes from india DO NOT.

Ya so like....theres that
Well considering the availability of clean running water in those countries.....hygiene could be a factor? :look: :-?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Well that would carry with it...certain negative connotations.

:look:

When i was a much younger wizard exploring uncharted bush, i used to have a hot tub that was the canoe cleaning station. Every bachelor should have one i swear. I would've considered myself the fastest fingers in the west in those days.

Extra shock chlorine went in first then it was just like C.G. Brown pool circa 1985

Hor-ster....your thoughts?
If you need air...call it in
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:53 pm You're damn straight he was loopy
Chef, you have something to say?

Spidey was one of the few who could bash tards in the hockey forum with the best of them and play complete mind fuck games in the open forum.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 pm I performed a social study once while working among people from all over the world. The question was...do you go down on the muffin?

My results were:

Out one night with my girlfriend in Jamaica, some jealous black dude says to her in patois as we walk by, "stinking white man eats pussy", she doesn't miss a beat, turns to the guy and yells, "you better learn how before you lose your gal to a white man."
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

So that said...why dont Blacks Wives Matter?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:03 pm Well that would carry with it...certain negative connotations.

When i was a much younger wizard exploring uncharted bush, i used to have a hot tub that was the canoe cleaning station. Every bachelor should have one i swear. I would've considered myself the fastest fingers in the west in those days.

Extra shock chlorine went in first then it was just like C.G. Brown pool circa 1985

What about the ole salad toss? Did you poll that? Doyle Brown Nose wants to know
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://twitter.com/real_jamielshaw/sta ... 3380628480
Jamiel Shaw Sr.
@real_jamielshaw

When my Son was Murdered I reached out to every so called Black leader in L.A. to get help with the Murder of my son. Every one of them was in the bed with the illegal aliens. BLM and Black Politicians in L.A. only support Black people who were Murdered by the Police, Period

8:43 PM · Jun 16, 2020 · Twitter Web App
Jamiel's son was murdered by an illegal alien and BLM wanted no part of that.

You're absolutely right Jamiel, BLM is all about left wing politics.

"We are trained Marxists".

Although it's becoming more and more cultish as time goes by...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:57 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:03 pm Well that would carry with it...certain negative connotations.

What about the ole salad toss? Did you poll that? Doyle Brown Nose wants to know
Na i have my limits. Thats a relationship level activity
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

My results were:

I'm in the muff-diving category, but even I have to draw the line on 70s bush. It's like trying to lick an SOS steel wool pad.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:07 pm

My results were:

I'm in the muff-diving category, but even I have to draw the line on 70s bush. It's like trying to lick an SOS steel wool pad.
Carl, I guarantee you ole Doylez has never been down in the muff zone face first his entire existence.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Who here sucks in their beer gut while getting undress in front of their wives like you think you can still fool them?
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:07 pm

My results were:

You need to lick it with more enthusiasm, til that whole rug is soaked...only then will you be a man
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Interesting random fact. The slapshot was actually invented by a black Canadian hockey player, Eddie Martin, of the Coloured Hockey League's Halifax Eurekas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slapshot# ... te%201800s.

Of course most consider Bernie "Boom Boom" Geoffrion as the inventor and nobody really hears about Eddie. Just another instance of whites rewriting history in their favour.

#whiteprivilege