LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Strangelove »

Micky wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:42 pm If that ever happens I spend $16.38. Unless it's gone up.
You'll spend an evening with the gimp?!! :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:50 pm
Micky wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:42 pm If that ever happens I spend $16.38. Unless it's gone up.
You'll spend an evening with the gimp?!! :wow:
Your hate is recognized, he doesn’t need to see it in half your posts.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

There is no 'hate' in Strangelove. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:33 pm I believe that to be an outright lie.....or at least a half truth since I can't speak for Doyle.

Yours truly has never had a sock at this here site. At the old site well maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Present your evidence.
I can't recall your sock name during the purge at this site a few years ago.

But a few spring to mind from Central... Friedrich, Jewmanji, Hench… Nietzsche. :mex:

Doylie had a few at this site... Art Vandalay, Skintag Necklace, and K_hair

... plus about 2 billion at Central. :lol:

Oh but da noive of a socker... "outright lie"... after accusing the Great Strangelove of a sock here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So far you haven't listed a single sock that I've had at THIS site my friend.....and why you ask, well because there hasn't been one.

Oh and Jewmanji was gold.....man did that drive hewie crazy (along with every reply you ever sent his way). :lol:
Okay, I looked it up!

At this site you were definitely BruceW and Puck Dynasty

... and possibly Tranny 21 and/or Jim Benning. :)

BTW, the Great Purge (Socks and Puppets thread) was in 2014... 6 years ago! :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:31 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:46 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:45 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:33 pm I believe that to be an outright lie.....or at least a half truth since I can't speak for Doyle.

Yours truly has never had a sock at this here site. At the old site well maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Present your evidence.
I can't recall your sock name during the purge at this site a few years ago.

But a few spring to mind from Central... Friedrich, Jewmanji, Hench… Nietzsche. :mex:

Doylie had a few at this site... Art Vandalay, Skintag Necklace, and K_hair

... plus about 2 billion at Central. :lol:

Oh but da noive of a socker... "outright lie"... after accusing the Great Strangelove of a sock here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So far you haven't listed a single sock that I've had at THIS site my friend.....and why you ask, well because there hasn't been one.

Oh and Jewmanji was gold.....man did that drive hewie crazy (along with every reply you ever sent his way). :lol:
Okay, I looked it up!

At this site you were definitely BruceW and Puck Dynasty

... and possibly Tranny 21 and/or Jim Benning. :)

BTW, the Great Purge (Socks and Puppets thread) was in 2014... 6 years ago! :wow:
I won’t lie and say that Puck Dynasty doesn’t ring a bell. But I thought that was back at the old site before Gamer Fingers went crazy.

You’ve listed off several though that are not me and a couple for sure that were my brother.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:25 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:20 pm Wasnt it Tant who lived in Missouri somewhere and a huge tornado/shit-i-cane wrecked his whole town?
Yep
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2daad702-6 ... ebe1111e8c
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:54 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:25 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:20 pm Wasnt it Tant who lived in Missouri somewhere and a huge tornado/shit-i-cane wrecked his whole town?
Yep
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2daad702-6 ... ebe1111e8c
I sent him a pm at the time, letting him know I wished him well. He and I had been at it on the boards, first over coho and later over his general banal posting style. The PM is still in my outbox, he never opened it. LOL

The other unclaimed message in my outbox was to a GM sock.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

I’ve got 3 unread pm’s
Don Lever

Bobby Bittman

Weinerdog
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I have just one unread PM

Sent to Creeper on July 16, 2011. :(
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I sent one to Dick Stroker a couple weeks ago. He hasn’t read it. Pretty sure he is a nurse. Was showing my appreciation for the work he does.

I also sent one to ukcanuck, he did read it and the fucker just blew me off. :lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:04 am I also sent one to ukcanuck, he did read it and the fucker just blew me off. :lol:
How do you know it was UK who read it?

I think the Mossad is monitoring all his accounts now.
____
Try to focus on someday.
PG_Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by PG_Canuck »

It is of no surprise to me, that the people who are doom and gloom about everything Canucks, are also doom and gloom about everything going on in the world. Starting to feel sorry for family members that have to put up with constant negativity surrounding their daily lives.

Like clockwork.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:26 am It is of no surprise to me, that the people who are doom and gloom about everything Canucks, are also doom and gloom about everything going on in the world. Starting to feel sorry for family members that have to put up with constant negativity surrounding their daily lives.

Like clockwork.
It’s so true, they are all a portion of society that lives in and feels comfortable in negativity :blush:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
PG_Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by PG_Canuck »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:52 pm Interestingly, I don't think everyone there has fully grasped that Pauser has left that forum.

Either that or people are oddly stuck in the denial phase of the grieving process?

Just an observation.
i don't think he left on his own terms. the strike through the name tells me so
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:26 am It is of no surprise to me, that the people who are doom and gloom about everything Canucks, are also doom and gloom about everything going on in the world. Starting to feel sorry for family members that have to put up with constant negativity surrounding their daily lives.

Like clockwork.
It is a shitty time for sure. My teenage kids are understandably annoyed with the current situation, yet they don’t seem devastated about missing school, yet they hate not being able to see their friends. My mom constantly is whining about the pandemic among other things. They have two houses to bounce between and just got back from Scottsdale where they snowbird for 6 months a year in their third place. Her and her fella are in their 70s and in good health. I can only tolerate so much whining from people about everything being so awful. They are living fat on big pensions and travel a lot. I have little sympathy