LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:00 pm Meg is his own show Mëds. He is a solid poster IMHO. Humorous.... and old too. He fits in here like a glove.

Lol at Mëds taking a poke at Doc :lol: :lol:
Thanks brotha :D
el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm Doc talking to himself
:lol:

Then answering, arguing...eventually driving the weaker subconscious personality back down into itself...for now
If you need air...call it in
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:36 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:48 pm
Mëds wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:09 am
rats19 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:50 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm Thanks you guys.
We won that one... :thumbs:
And he gives Micky a legit run for his money for most posts per day.....never thought we'd see that!
I know, I can't believe all the posts I'm piling up over here. Almost 600 already, I'm like a damned machine...
Are you a bot?

Or a Doc Sock?
I'm not really sure what a Doc Sock is but it doesn't sound like me.

Perhaps a really, really high end bot? I'm talking next generation ;)
A Doc Sock is one of Doc's (Strangelove's) many many many accounts that he uses to troll and generate click bait during the offseaon. When summer hits I'd venture to say that probably 75% of everything that isn't Chef, Doyle, Brown Eye, Rats, or Micky, is Doc talking to himself.
I just recently finally quit posting (for the most part :) ) at a site where the majority of the posters left and the boss talks to himself with around ten different alts now. Eventually I was like, why am I talking to a bunch of sock puppet accounts...
el rey del mambo
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:10 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:36 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:48 pm
Mëds wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:09 am
rats19 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:50 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:07 pm Thanks you guys.
We won that one... :thumbs:
And he gives Micky a legit run for his money for most posts per day.....never thought we'd see that!
I know, I can't believe all the posts I'm piling up over here. Almost 600 already, I'm like a damned machine...
Are you a bot?

Or a Doc Sock?
I'm not really sure what a Doc Sock is but it doesn't sound like me.

Perhaps a really, really high end bot? I'm talking next generation ;)
A Doc Sock is one of Doc's (Strangelove's) many many many accounts that he uses to troll and generate click bait during the offseaon. When summer hits I'd venture to say that probably 75% of everything that isn't Chef, Doyle, Brown Eye, Rats, or Micky, is Doc talking to himself.
I just recently finally quit posting (for the most part :) ) at a site where the majority of the posters left and the boss talks to himself with around ten different alts now. Eventually I was like, why am I talking to a bunch of sock puppet accounts...
So what you're saying is that Doc is over there too???? :shock:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Poor old Doc, he’s taking it like Dana Murzyn in this thread
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm A Doc Sock is one of Doc's (Strangelove's) many many many accounts that he uses to troll and generate click bait during the offseaon. When summer hits I'd venture to say that probably 75% of everything that isn't Chef, Doyle, Brown Eye, Rats, or Micky, is Doc talking to himself.
Don't worry Meg, I haven't had a sock at this site since 1999 (Lost Avenger).

That was long before I was a mod.

As a matter of fact, twas my propensity for busting sockers that got me mod status.

Mëds and Doyle are just bitter because they have both been busted by yours truly for fake accounts at this site.

Sockers and irony amirite!

Now, over at old Central, I had a few socks, sure.

What can I say, different strokes for different sites.

Hell, the guy who launched it did so with "a bunch of sock puppet accounts" as you say.

I was one of the first ones who showed up there, and was shocked when, much later, he told me of all his socks in a PM.

Twas fucking hilarious actually...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:28 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171904991/

“Hellhole”... ? My what an angry little fella. :lol:
Too bad he doesn't have the nads to step out from under the mods' dress...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:51 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm A Doc Sock is one of Doc's (Strangelove's) many many many accounts that he uses to troll and generate click bait during the offseaon. When summer hits I'd venture to say that probably 75% of everything that isn't Chef, Doyle, Brown Eye, Rats, or Micky, is Doc talking to himself.

As a matter of fact, twas my propensity for busting sockers that got me mod status.

Mëds and Doyle are just bitter because they have both been busted by yours truly for fake accounts at this site.

Sockers and irony amirite!

Now, over at old Central, I had a few socks, sure.

What can I say, different strokes for different sites.

Hell, the guy who launched it did so with "a bunch of sock puppet accounts" as you say.

I was one of the first ones who showed up there, and was shocked when, much later, he told me of all his socks in a PM.

Twas fucking hilarious actually...
As you are aware...forgetfulness is a symptom of DID

:mex:
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:58 pm As you are aware...forgetfulness is a symptom of DID

:mex:
Careful or I'll let Betamax out of his cage. :evil: :twisted: :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Hargraves is far from bitter. I just get a kick out of Mëds putting his size 17 boot up yo ass. :mex:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:00 pm Meg is his own show Mëds. He is a solid poster IMHO. Humorous.... and old too. He fits in here like a glove.

I didn't like it when those punks over at the other place were making fun of our ages here Doyle. Wasn't called for. Was elder abuse in my estimation. Some of us might actually have kids over there we don't know about. They should show us more respect (perhaps a little gratitude even ;) ).
el rey del mambo
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:26 pm Lol Hargraves is far from bitter. I just get a kick out of Mëds putting his size 17 boot up yo ass. :mex:
HA! You busted sockers stick together like toilet paper and shit! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:51 pm

I believe that to be an outright lie.....or at least a half truth since I can't speak for Doyle.

Yours truly has never had a sock at this here site. At the old site well maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Present your evidence.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:28 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/171904991/

“Hellhole”... ? My what an angry little fella. :lol: That place is truly the gift that keeps on giving. When tards like Mathownwy are part of your posse it explains a lot. Honestly this thread is approaching the original “Meanwhile over in Bountiful” thread that enraged D’Arcy McGrath. Twas a great thread that went on for years until Ol Bent Fingers lost his shit.
Oh it's SO true. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait.....is the Bountiful Thread gone?
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

I agree.

But I had to take a poke at the Micklinkster too. :P