LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by ESQ »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 am
ESQ wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:41 am.

Nothing better than being proven wrong, amirite?
I'd rather get a blowjob, fresh baked in the boat hauling in a 20lb rainbow while watching the canucks hoisting the cup in gm place on my tablet
Whatever, "casual" fan. :lol: :lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

ESQ wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:59 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:54 am
ESQ wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:41 am.

Nothing better than being proven wrong, amirite?
I'd rather get a blowjob, fresh baked in the boat hauling in a 20lb rainbow while watching the canucks hoisting the cup in gm place on my tablet
Whatever, "casual" fan. :lol: :lol:
I still consider the pacific coliseum the home rink...that bar across renfrew was where we pre-chugged before yelling obscenities from the rafters all night
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Captains Log:
Stardate - 2020.06.06
Time - 18:21
Captain Bleach Clean reporting from the USS Anal Bleaching

“Discussion - belief vs rationale“

“Ice-Borg is free to carry that belief is calling someone an idiot now? No. It’s acknowledging that Ice-Borg carry's a belief, not a rationale. The rationale can be tested, can be reasoned with, and can be changed. A belief is static until Ice-Borg decides to believe otherwise. That’s what is meant by that statement.”

Continued

“I understood Ice-Borgs point completely. If you track this discussion, something new has happened:”

“1) Direct organizational sources were referenced by someone saying that Officer Drance was purely speculating on his entire report. That’s evidence otherwise.”

Continued

“2) Officer POM used the word “intervened“ to describe what Captain Stubing had done. This is a big change to his steady tact of refusing all information.”

Continued

“The more granular this argument gets, the more obvious it becomes as to which parties are reaching for, or obfuscating evidence. That doesn’t happen if it’s just dropped at the early points in the exchange.”

End of Report
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172278665/

Jesus what a delusional idiot. Hey neckbeards, you aren’t getting an NHL gig anytime soon. Don’t quit your day job at Walmart. Stick to your unfunny comic strips Jyrki.

As an asside I’m not enamoured with Elmer’s cap situation myself but I think requesting opinions from unathletic, unintelligent beakers isn’t the answer either.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:14 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172278665/

Jesus what a delusional idiot. Hey neckbeards, you aren’t getting an NHL gig anytime soon. Don’t quit your day job at Walmart. Stick to your unfunny comic strips Jyrki.

As an asside I’m not enamoured with Elmer’s cap situation myself but I think requesting opinions from unathletic, unintelligent beakers isn’t the answer either.
What about Captains Logs?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:14 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172278665/

The phrase "mentally divergent" springs to mind.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:02 pm

What about Captains Logs?
Beach Clean is a sick, sick man when you realize I didn’t change much of his original post. That post of his that I “Fan Fic’d” is fucked up shit.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

The core belief over there is that the day of the career hockey pro is over, gone the way of the dinosaur and that a new breed of acne ridden, unathletic skinny/fat woke communist revolutionary stringtie messiah is emerging to take over the industry and lead the Canucks to the promised land. Once you understand that they believe this with a religious fervor it becomes easy to interpret the forum content. Of course it's all completely delusional.
el rey del mambo
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 pm The core belief over there is that the day of the career hockey pro is over, gone the way of the dinosaur and that a new breed of acne ridden, unathletic skinny/fat woke communist revolutionary stringtie messiah is emerging to take over the industry and lead the Canucks to the promised land. Once you understand that they believe this with a religious fervor it becomes easy to interpret the forum content. Of course it's all completely delusional.
So it's like the Republican party down south here.... same mindset.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 pm The core belief over there is that the day of the career hockey pro is over, gone the way of the dinosaur and that a new breed of acne ridden, unathletic skinny/fat woke communist revolutionary stringtie messiah is emerging to take over the industry and lead the Canucks to the promised land. Once you understand that they believe this with a religious fervor it becomes easy to interpret the forum content. Of course it's all completely delusional.
Yeah, they're anarchists alright. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Cornuck wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:32 pm
You really should check out JD Burke's twitter some time if you haven't already.

He's pretty woke :wink:
el rey del mambo
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:36 pm
Yeah, they're anarchists alright. :drink:
Hehehe, yes they are Strangelove :D
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:49 pm
Cornuck wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:32 pm
You really should check out JD Burke's twitter some time if you haven't already.

He's pretty woke :wink:
I’m still in awe of how a millineal twat like Burke is considered by some as required reading. It’s no wonder there’s an element of loonie Canuck fans out there
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:57 pm I’m still in awe of how a millineal twat like Burke is considered by some as required reading. It’s no wonder there’s an element of loonie Canuck fans out there
Yep, and his negativity is explained simply by a birthday tweet:

HF Forum Messiah's super take on life
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

He just found this thread and now knows he cant ever wear his signature accessory ever again