Judd Brackett is history

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Judd Brackett is history

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Delorme gave Petey the Vancouver shirt
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:24 am Delorme gave Petey the Vancouver shirt
Ya we're going to need to know the exact degree of force Ron Delorme used (in N-m) pulling the shirt onto Tiny Elias's skinny torso.

How hard not when Doyle
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Then we can compare this number to how hard Hammerscrotum was yanking on rink door handles and how hard Brackett was pulling away from Bennings control to find the correct answer
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:58 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:53 am Theres only one way to get to the bottom of all this

We need to know in N-m (newton metres) exactly how hard each one pushed Benning to make the pick.

How hard should be more relevant that who pushed first
Well by this that would be Delorme since Benning has recounted the story many times how hard Delorme pushed Pettersson on Benning. Benning has made no mention of the Hammerscrotum
That would partly be a chain of command thing though too. Benning would interact with delorme on a daily basis compared to inge. But like I said earlier the team had been following him for quite awhile so it wasn’t some “unknown” brackett find. The system put in place identified the talent and then they placed it in the appropriate spot on the draft board behind makar apparently. What I find interesting with the whole petey over Cody glass thing is it sounds like benning just wanted him on the list in the top 10 not that he felt he was better than petey.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

What do pictures and body language say? Who really looks proud. Enjoying the fruits of their work?

a couple of years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:53 am Theres only one way to get to the bottom of all this

We need to know in N-m (newton metres) exactly how hard each one pushed Benning to make the pick.

How hard should be more relevant that who pushed first
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Judd built a name and reputation for himself, time to cash in on that and see what he can do with his own nest.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

I bet anything Brack boy wanted Boldy 2019 draft, but the team went with the Russian bulldog Podkolzin, who just keeps getting better and better.
Rick Dhaliwal recently joined Vancouver’s TSN 1040 to lay out his latest conversation with the new junior coach in Russia, Igor Larionov. He’ll be shifting from agent to coach next season, and he had plenty of positives to talk about when it came to the Canucks’ top prospect Vasili Podkolzin.

Who does Podkolzin remind Larionov of in the NHL : “That is a good question, Mark Messier, I see Messier in him. His character and desire to get better enables him to get better and develop.

— Rick Dhaliwal (@DhaliwalSports) June 9, 2020

Larionov had a lot of high praise for the young kid’s character and desire to get better. He sounded like a “proud father talking about his kid” and Vancouver can rest assured they made the right choice in drafting him. He’s already mature enough to be labeled a frontrunner for the captaincy of the Russian junior team, and that’s another Messier-like bonus. He’s hungry to be the man, he craves responsibility, and he welcomes the everyday challenge of being the best you can be.

“He is too good. I really like his leadership, his determination, he is so hungry to get to the net, and he gives 100%. ”

Another season in Russia is what’s in store for the soon to be 19-year-old power-forward, but don’t worry — Once he’s finished his contract in the KHL, if his development goes according to plan, Podkolzin is expected to immediately jump inside the Canucks’ top-six for the 2021-22 season.

https://thecanuckway.com/2020/06/12/can ... k-messier/
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Good read and good stuff skyo... thnx
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:56 am I bet anything Brack boy wanted Boldy 2019 draft, but the team went with the Russian bulldog Podkolzin, who just keeps getting better and better.
Rick Dhaliwal recently joined Vancouver’s TSN 1040 to lay out his latest conversation with the new junior coach in Russia, Igor Larionov. He’ll be shifting from agent to coach next season, and he had plenty of positives to talk about when it came to the Canucks’ top prospect Vasili Podkolzin.

Who does Podkolzin remind Larionov of in the NHL : “That is a good question, Mark Messier, I see Messier in him. His character and desire to get better enables him to get better and develop.

Larionov had a lot of high praise for the young kid’s character and desire to get better. He sounded like a “proud father talking about his kid” and Vancouver can rest assured they made the right choice in drafting him. He’s already mature enough to be labeled a frontrunner for the captaincy of the Russian junior team, and that’s another Messier-like bonus. He’s hungry to be the man, he craves responsibility, and he welcomes the everyday challenge of being the best you can be.

“He is too good. I really like his leadership, his determination, he is so hungry to get to the net, and he gives 100%. ”

Another season in Russia is what’s in store for the soon to be 19-year-old power-forward, but don’t worry — Once he’s finished his contract in the KHL, if his development goes according to plan, Podkolzin is expected to immediately jump inside the Canucks’ top-six for the 2021-22 season.

What makes you think Brackett was more keen on Mathew Boldy?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:57 am
SKYO wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:56 am I bet anything Brack boy wanted Boldy 2019 draft, but the team went with the Russian bulldog Podkolzin, who just keeps getting better and better.

What makes you think Brackett was more keen on Mathew Boldy?
If pod wasn’t there they were trading down (probably grabbing a d and an extra pick). That may have been part of what made brackett pissy. Benning went somewhat offboard 2nd round picking hoglander(bracket wanted a d).
Cherry Picker
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Cherry Picker »

Well if we're speculating, Brackett probably wanted my picks over Bennings'.
We all liked the Virtanen and the Juolevi picks, but we would have gotten Necas over Petterson, Dobson over Hughes and Knight over Podkolsin.
Just think how much further ahead the team would be.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Cherry Picker wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:19 pm Well if we're speculating, Brackett probably wanted my picks over Bennings'.
We all liked the Virtanen and the Juolevi picks, but we would have gotten Necas over Petterson, Dobson over Hughes and Knight over Podkolsin.
Too true CP.

I know that I was all down on QH until i watched a bunch of highlight videos and realized the kid was something more than. 5'10" 170lb wet noodle.

Same goes for Pettey. Height and weight are always the first things i check lol.
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:55 am
Cherry Picker wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:19 pm Well if we're speculating, Brackett probably wanted my picks over Bennings'.
Too true CP.

I know that I was all down on QH until i watched a bunch of highlight videos and realized the kid was something more than. 5'10" 170lb wet noodle.

Same goes for Pettey. Height and weight are always the first things i check lol.
Well yes, size is important but it is not the deal breaker.
The only HW the Canucks need
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:54 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:55 am
Too true CP.

Well yes, size is important but it is not the deal breaker.
:twisted:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:18 pm