Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Space killer here because I commit a lot of typos and then keep hitting 'quote' instead of 'edit.'

A Mackenzie Stewart highlight reel including rockem sockem robot action.

el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 am As nice as Utica is in wintertime I have a hunch that Boner will be heading back to Harvard for another season of high end book learnin' and some NCAA hockey on the side.

It's just a hunch, mind you. I could be wrong.
Still holding out hope we can reel in Ole Wrathbone.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:47 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 am As nice as Utica is in wintertime I have a hunch that Boner will be heading back to Harvard for another season of high end book learnin' and some NCAA hockey on the side.

It's just a hunch, mind you. I could be wrong.
Still holding out hope we can reel in Ole Wrathbone.
If nothing else I want to see a guy with a cool name like that suit up for the Canucks. Jack Rathbone is almost as cool a name as Miles Wood.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Rick Dhaliwal@DhaliwalSports
Sources say the new IIHF transfer agreement could take a while.
It ’s delaying the #Canucks from signing Nils Hoglander.
11:06 AM · Apr 1, 2020
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hoglander, Lockwood, Tryamkin, Michaelis...every spring there always seems to be good things happening in the pipeline when it comes to Benning. Victor what says you?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Tryamkin and Mchaelis aren’t young guns. They’re in their mid 20’s. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:53 am Tryamkin and Mchaelis aren’t young guns. They’re in their mid 20’s. :lol:
Tryamkin is 8 months older than Horvat. Do you consider Horvat an over the hill old man or do you consider him a major part of the young core group of this team?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:14 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:53 am Tryamkin and Mchaelis aren’t young guns. They’re in their mid 20’s. :lol:
Tryamkin is 8 months older than Horvat. Do you consider Horvat an over the hill old man or do you consider him a major part of the young core group of this team?
8 months older with 1/4 of the experience and talent.

Horvat is part of the core, but he isn’t a kid. I think he’s a good solid player, but there’s some folks on this board that bash the guy constantly. :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

So in 8 months, Bo will be too old? Stick a fork in him? 25 you’re done in the NHL

What is with Blobs weird obsession with teenagers? It’s creeping me out
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:25 am So in 8 months, Bo will be too old? Stick a fork in him? 25 you’re done in the NHL
Who said this?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:50 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:25 am So in 8 months, Bo will be too old? Stick a fork in him? 25 you’re done in the NHL
Who said this?
You did. You said Tryamkin is too old. Bo will be the same age as Tryamkin is now in 8 months
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:02 pm
Who said this?
You did. You said Tryamkin is too old.
I did?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:24 pm
Who said this?
I did?
Yes, you mentioned “they aren’t young guns”? My take, you’re saying they are old.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:24 pm
Who said this?
I did?
Yes, you mentioned “they aren’t young guns”? My take, you’re saying they are old.
That’s quite the leap Tiger. Considering I said nobody was old. Lay off the nose candy, you are imagining things. Not to mention your bulbous snout will thank you