World Juniors 2020

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: World Juniors 2020

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Again, where was this said in my post? :lol: I sure hope your wife taught your daughter to read. Your reading skills are abysmal.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Boi oh boi the Russkies came to play, hope the Canadians are wearing their big boy pants today
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hunter shoulda challenged that
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Daws looks shaky again. Win or lose today they need to give one of the other goalies a look next game
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Goaltending is our Achilles Heel in this year’s tourney. That was a bad goal.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lafreniere does it all. He works like a demon out there. Physical as well for a guy not that big. His anticipation and read of the the play is at an elite NHL level already. This kid is going to be a stud. Not sure of a comparison. I’d say Marian Hossa but this kid has more natural gifts. Just a treat to watch.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jarred McIsaac the left side D on that Russian goal checking the right point kiddie corner to his position. There’s McIsaacs infamous terrible IQ
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:21 am Lafreniere does it all. He works like a demon out there. Physical as well for a guy not that big. His anticipation and read of the the play is at an elite NHL level already. This kid is going to be a stud. Not sure of a comparison. I’d say Marian Hossa but this kid has more natural gifts. Just a treat to watch.
Hossa is a good comparison. He’s definitely the one to beat for first overall.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Podkolzin will displace Horvat on the PP for that net front presence. That’s a natural spot for him
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Pull the goalie Hunter, his rebound control stinks
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Get him the fuck out of there Hunter.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Men against boys
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I thought Bowen Byram was on the team. Bernard Docker looks weak out there. Pretty sad when IMHO Kevin Bahl has been he best D man so far. Hopefully just some jitters.

As an aside how do they end up in such a stacked division? There’s going to be a good team ending up in 4th playing the crossover.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Panthers have a beauty in Denisenko
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:34 am I thought Bowen Byram was on the team. Bernard Docker looks weak out there. Pretty sad when IMHO Kevin Bahl has been he best D man so far. Hopefully just some jitters.

As an aside how do they end up in such a stacked division? There’s going to be a good team ending up in 4th playing the crossover.
Byram is on the team or are you being sarcastic?