US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm
I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
I also enjoy the jousting you manage to disagree like rats. Almost pleasantly.

But you haven’t managed to explain how extortion is not illegal?

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10650
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard »

ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm
I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
I also enjoy the jousting you manage to disagree like rats. Almost pleasantly.

But you haven’t managed to explain how extortion is not illegal?
I honestly dont follow any of this crap so cant say what youre meaning. I find actual politics horribly boring but the comedy end of it all is fascinating
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 am
ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm
I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
I also enjoy the jousting you manage to disagree like rats. Almost pleasantly.

But you haven’t managed to explain how extortion is not illegal?
I honestly dont follow any of this crap so cant say what youre meaning. I find actual politics horribly boring but the comedy end of it all is fascinating

Everyone has disagreements and differences opinion, some people make and take it personal others don’t. Actually for a thread about politics this is a fairly happy place....most of the time

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10650
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard »

ukcanuck wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:11 am
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 am
ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:27 pm
I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
I also enjoy the jousting you manage to disagree like rats. Almost pleasantly.

But you haven’t managed to explain how extortion is not illegal?
I honestly dont follow any of this crap so cant say what youre meaning. I find actual politics horribly boring but the comedy end of it all is fascinating

Everyone has disagreements and differences opinion, some people make and take it personal others don’t. Actually for a thread about politics this is a fairly happy place....most of the time
Living in the heart of redneck alberta has everyone arpund here fixated on separation or trudeaus shoe polish. I hate it all.

Why the fuck wouldnt we try to fix our countries issues instead of pulling out the french surrender flag and try to fraction off? Fuck that. This is canada not fucking alberta
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24628
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:15 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:58 pm
George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley testifying at the so-called impeachment hearings yesterday.

Dems playing silly bitter inefficacious impeachment games instead of doing their jobs are hurting themselves and the country.

But hey whatcha gonna do, like Mad Cow Disease, there's no known cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome...
since when is extortion not a crime? impeachment is the right thing to do because it holds future presidents accountable. There is no such thing as trump derangement syndrome
Lol, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself Donny has committed extortion, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself TDS isn't real! :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 am
ukcanuck wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:15 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:58 pm
George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley testifying at the so-called impeachment hearings yesterday.

Dems playing silly bitter inefficacious impeachment games instead of doing their jobs are hurting themselves and the country.

But hey whatcha gonna do, like Mad Cow Disease, there's no known cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome...
since when is extortion not a crime? impeachment is the right thing to do because it holds future presidents accountable. There is no such thing as trump derangement syndrome
Lol, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself Donny has committed extortion, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself TDS isn't real! :lol:
Of course he has committed extortion the proof is clear. It’s not even in question and trump provided the proof himself.

The only derangement going on is trump supporters twisting themselves into knots trying to pretend he didn’t do it or it doesn’t matter.

I have no doubt that republicans will sell their souls to save his fat ass so I’m sure you will falsely gloat sometime in the near future “no collusion no extortion” probably will be a merry Christmas for you.

Speaking of Christmas, he is your “lord” and savior and he can do no wrong in your eyes and you have defended his every move. You love your Cheeto Christ

I think he is a sack of shit for a human being and I have plenty of criticism for him but I have on occasion conceded when he has done something like bringing new laws against cruelty to animals.

I think you have shown a lot more slavish behavior than I

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24628
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:53 am
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:17 am
Lol, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself Donny has committed extortion, only a TDS-sufferer could convince himself TDS isn't real! :lol:
Of course he has committed extortion the proof is clear.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who is deranged? :shock:
Last edited by ukcanuck on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24628
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Wizard
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10650
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by The Brown Wizard »

See...now its gravitating to humour. Precisely where it belongs.

Every single last politician is a self serving twat. Defending or ranking them from worst to worster...well thats funny all unto itself
Witchcraft... Oh, but it IS. A dark and terrible magic...

User avatar
Per
MVP
MVP
Posts: 5593
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sweden

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Per »

This really says all that needs to be said:
  • House Democrats unveiled their two articles of impeachment against Donald Trump — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Read five key takeaways here.
  • As the Dems presented the articles, Trump held a closed-door with Russia’s top diplomat, Sergei Lavrov. :shock:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... ive-latest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone doubted he was a Manchurian candidate... :roll:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24628
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-begun-2024 ... 57541.html
Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."
:thumbs: :wink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:40 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-begun-2024 ... 57541.html
Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."
:thumbs: :wink:
“Trump has repeatedly joked about serving three or more terms in remarks to reporters and at election rallies, but normally insists he is only doing so to provoke liberals.”

Seems provoking liberals has resulted in ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT! 😘

Can’t buy enough whiteout to remove this stain

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Legend
Posts: 3814
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

“The forest was shrinking but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood he was one of them.”

Trump is an axehole

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 24628
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:38 am
Strangelove wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:40 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-begun-2024 ... 57541.html
Trump has begun 2024 campaign and is eligible to serve third term, senior Republican says

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee made the explosive claim in a pair of tweets on Thursday afternoon in which he also said the US president was "eligible" for a third term due to congressional investigations into him.

"Greatly honored to be asked to chair @realDonaldTrump re-election campaign for @POTUS in 2024. Gives me lots of time to plan!" Mr Huckabee said.

He added: "I'll be on @seanhannity 2nite @FoxNews at 9pm ET and will explain how @realDonaldTrump will be eligible for a 3rd term due to the illegal attempts by Comey, Dems, and media, et al attempting to oust him as @POTUS so that's why I was named to head up the 2024 re-election."
:thumbs: :wink:
“Trump has repeatedly joked about serving three or more terms in remarks to reporters and at election rallies, but normally insists he is only doing so to provoke liberals.”

Seems provoking liberals has resulted in ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
... which will result in the utter destruction of the Dem Party. :thumbs:

Trumpy-poo playing 5-D chess.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply