US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by Topper »

Jamaica - white man, yellowman, redman, brownbrown, blackman, coolieman, chinaman: all commonly used descriptors based on skin colour, usually with no discrimination context attached.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:22 pm Jamaica - white man, yellowman, redman, brownbrown, blackman, coolieman, chinaman: all commonly used descriptors based on skin colour, usually with no discrimination context attached.
I’m thinking by definition ESL epithets don’t count.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:01 pm I can appreciate the humour in calling the people of Ukraine, Poland, Russia, etc brown when they fit pretty well into the Herrenvolk model. :lol:

Nice try through!
Herrenvolk model...

Which model do you mean, the one where the dominant ethnic group excludes minority groups in governance or the herrenvolk master race theory?

Cause there be dragons here ...
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Topper wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:32 am The most restrictive immigration policies I have run into have been in countries with a majority of darker complexions.

Immigration should be guided by economic concerns.
OK, and in that case, the evidence suggests the less restrictions, the better:

Footnote: although it should be noted that in a world of restricted immigration, it can be problematic for a country to be the only one to remove obstacles. It shoukd be done universally for best effect,
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:01 pm I can appreciate the humour in calling the people of Ukraine, Poland, Russia, etc brown when they fit pretty well into the Herrenvolk model. :lol:

Nice try through!
Uhm... right, they fit into the Herrenvolk model as slaves.

Nazi Germany considered Slavic people to be of inferior stock, but unlike Jews, Gypsies and Negroid people, they should not be exterminated, but rather kept as slaves that could be used in eg mines and factories.

In Poland and other places they occupied in Eastern Europe they searched for individuals with Germanic (or Aryan) features that could then become accepted as part of the superior race, but the population at large were meant to be enslaved.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Per wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:59 am

Nice try through!
Uhm... right, they fit into the Herrenvolk model as slaves.

Nazi Germany considered Slavic people to be of inferior stock, but unlike Jews, Gypsies and Negroid people, they should not be exterminated, but rather kept as slaves that could be used in eg mines and factories.

In Poland and other places they occupied in Eastern Europe they searched for individuals with Germanic (or Aryan) features that could then become accepted as part of the superior race, but the population at large were meant to be enslaved.

These are the volk that the UK and Brexit are choking on and by extension trumps “crusade” against brown people.

In fact this is the entire argument about “brown” people.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

You people!

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:14 am

Nice try through!
Herrenvolk model...

Which model do you mean, the one where the dominant ethnic group excludes minority groups in governance or the herrenvolk master race theory?

Cause there be dragons here ...
You're trying to paint me as some sort of aryan neo-nazi because i am critical of mass migration. I am countering that its not colour that is the issue whereas you dredge up that the afore-mentioned are considered almost brown...?

Ya no...not holding water in that one UK
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Per wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:38 am
Topper wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:32 am The most restrictive immigration policies I have run into have been in countries with a majority of darker complexions.

Immigration should be guided by economic concerns.
OK, and in that case, the evidence suggests the less restrictions, the better:

Footnote: although it should be noted that in a world of restricted immigration, it can be problematic for a country to be the only one to remove obstacles. It shoukd be done universally for best effect,
Responsible immigration benefits society...always has.

Drawing from one specific ethnicity creates a xenophobic environment for the folks accepting the new arrivals. A far more cohesive situation is one where people come from all different places.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley testifying at the so-called impeachment hearings yesterday.

Dems playing silly bitter inefficacious impeachment games instead of doing their jobs are hurting themselves and the country.

But hey whatcha gonna do, like Mad Cow Disease, there's no known cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome...
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:58 pm

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley testifying at the so-called impeachment hearings yesterday.

Dems playing silly bitter inefficacious impeachment games instead of doing their jobs are hurting themselves and the country.

But hey whatcha gonna do, like Mad Cow Disease, there's no known cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome...
since when is extortion not a crime? impeachment is the right thing to do because it holds future presidents accountable. There is no such thing as trump derangement syndrome you keep trying to make it real by repeating it over and over but if it were true the cure is simple. Get rid of trump.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

He will not be POTUS in 2025... :mex:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

rats19 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:42 pm He will not be POTUS in 2025... :mex:
He won’t even live that long the fat bastard will succumb to morbid obesity soon enough
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 pm I find him almost as entertaining as dubya. Dubya was fuckin hilarious
I also enjoy the jousting you manage to disagree like rats. Almost pleasantly.

But you haven’t managed to explain how extortion is not illegal?