Biggest Concern for the 2019/2020 Season

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Biggest Concern for the 2019/2020 Season

Post by Cornuck »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:35 am my brother called it 'Meowshwitz" :lol: :lol:
Holy shit- I should not have laughted NEARLY as much at that as I did! :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am These lightweights don't have the stomach to kill one cat let alone several of them. Cool story though.

Hargraves has had dogs and cats for his whole life. Pets are the best.
I dunno, maybe if you can kill one cat, killing 40 is no different? That's how it works with serial people-killers, I assume its the same with serial cat-killers.

MCP, your thoughts?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:35 am
ESQ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:15 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:28 pm You people have some feelings. :lol:

And why is it ok to share a story about mixing a murdered cat Into taco mix, but not ok to share a story about saving multiple rural feline lives by limiting feline lukemia and mange???
Well, I'm a full blown city boy, I'll cop to that, but still! That sounds like the MCP Cat Holocaust (any Jim Rome fans know what I'm talking about?)!

my brother called it 'Meowshwitz" :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Get in zee bag!
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am These lightweights don't have the stomach to kill one cat let alone several of them. Cool story though.
Mr Reefer has the stomach for it. Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

ESQ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 am

I dunno, maybe if you can kill one cat, killing 40 is no different? That's how it works with serial people-killers, I assume its the same with serial cat-killers.

MCP, your thoughts?

Not a serial cat killer.. more of a spontaneous Sterling Archer RRAAAMMMPAAAAAGE!!!!!!
(And we left a few survivors - to spread the word of what happens when there is unfettered breeding)

And for the record, I sleep like a baby latched on mommas tit

Probably the wrong time to mention the coyote or gopher things as well then, huh?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:52 pm
Mr Reefer has the stomach for it. Image
I thought she had her guts stapled
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:19 pm
ESQ wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:50 am

MCP, your thoughts?

Not a serial cat killer.. more of a spontaneous Sterling Archer RRAAAMMMPAAAAAGE!!!!!!
(And we left a few survivors - to spread the word of what happens when there is unfettered breeding)

And for the record, I sleep like a baby latched on mommas tit

Probably the wrong time to mention the coyote or gopher things as well then, huh?
The prairies are a rednecks paradise. I shoot gophers off my porch in ginch and robe with the bong on my lap.

How the fuck u guys live in the monkey hives I'll never understand
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:28 pm You people have some feelings. :lol:

And why is it ok to share a story about mixing a murdered cat Into taco mix, but not ok to share a story about saving multiple rural feline lives by limiting feline lukemia and mange???
Well, I'm a full blown city boy, I'll cop to that, but still! That sounds like the MCP Cat Holocaust (any Jim Rome fans know what I'm talking about?)!

Also, fyi leukemia probably isn't contagious...

But out of politeness, I gotta ask - how was the eatin on them critters?
Aah, it is highly contagious. That is why domestic cats get vaccinated. I have $1,000 in vet bills, and a dead cat as proof. Btw, if the cat gets it from the mom during birth, the vaccine is less than 100% effective.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Tciso wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:29 pm

Aah, it is highly contagious. That is why domestic cats get vaccinated. I have $1,000 in vet bills, and a dead cat as proof. Btw, if the cat gets it from the mom during birth, the vaccine is less than 100% effective.
For less than a g-note I'll score you an entire clowder of cats....hell I'll even throw in 14" Lodge cast iron wok
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

There are many different kinds of leukemia. A few are caused by viruses.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:28 pm And why is it ok to share a story about mixing a murdered cat Into taco mix, but not ok to share a story about saving multiple rural feline lives by limiting feline lukemia
I've always wanted to fight cancer. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Hmmm

Cowboys vs Indians
=Cowboys win.

Cowboys vs kitty cats
=Cowboys win.

Cowboys vs aliens
=Cowboys win

.... not sure Cancer wants to fuck with us cowboys. We gots a pretty good record!!

Jus sayn. ;)
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
llcnsnnts
AHL Prospect

Post by llcnsnnts »

Topper wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:04 pm As a farmer once advised me, when you have a sack of cats to put in a drum of water, warm the water to body temperature and they make far less of a fuss.
Drum of water? Pfffffft, much too fancy. My uncle just threw the sack of cats off the side of the ferry.