GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

CrzyCanuck
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Coil @ Canucks – Dec 1 - 7:00 - SN

Post by CrzyCanuck »

how was there no penalty on that???
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

They owe us on the non call on Boeser.
The only HW the Canucks need
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Told ya!!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

... so, have I mentioned lately my hate (make no mistake, pure unbridled, seething hate) for the CRTC, and thier definitions of "Local Blackouts"?
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Benning is gonna trade Leivo now...

Dude just cannot hit the net. Hits the GMs nephew in the head. That's nowhere close to the net.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Pettersson should have a hooking penalty against MJesus. We caught a break.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here in Saskatchewan for a game being played A THOUSAND FUCKING MILES AWAY!!! -- AND I PAY THOSE FUCKERS FOR THIS PRIVLEGE!! - Like I am hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Can you please go find an archive or 2 of a solid MCP hate rant of CRTC and do a cut and paste quote with a witty, clever comment?? - I have had a long day, and simply wanted to sip whiskey and watch hockey ... *sigh*

You say 'CRTC', I say ' a pile of bodies in one corner of the room, a pile of heads in the other corner'

Pure unadulterated hate.
Last edited by Madcombinepilot on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 pm Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here. Like I a hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Can you please go find an archive or 2 of a solid MCP hate rant of CRTC and do a cut and paste quote with a witty, clever comment?? - I have had a long day, and simply wanted to sip whiskey and watch hockey ... *sigh*

You say 'CRTC', I say ' a pile of bodies in one corner of the room, a pile of heads in the other corner'

Pure unadulterated hate.
Red. Dit
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 pm Doc, I am tired and going to go BBQ some ribs in this snowfall while drinking whiskey because the game is under a "LOCAL FUCKING BLACKOUT" as it's an edmonton Coilers feed and it's blacked out here in Saskatchewan for a game being played A THOUSAND FUCKING MILES AWAY!!! -- AND I PAY THOSE FUCKERS FOR THIS PRIVLEGE!! - Like I am hopping a 3 hour flight to catch him the game???

Pure unadulterated hate.
Get a VPN mcp. :)
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

I shouldn't have to.

I already paid for the games, it's just a local thing. Flames and jets do it here as we'll.

That's why I hate the as well.

Like serious hate. I should go back to school, take chemistry so I can make some kind of mustard gas and wipe out those cities.

.... Doc, I am still waiting for a link to a previous rant!! I am too tire don't to get worked up here!! Chop chop!!
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Leave it to Leivo!!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm I shouldn't have to.

I already paid for the games, it's just a local thing. Flames and jets do it here as we'll.

Like serious hate. I should go back to school, take chemistry so I can make some kind of mustard gas and wipe out those cities.

.... Doc, I am still waiting for a link to a previous rant!! I am too tire don't to get worked up here!! Chop chop!!
Oh sorry, you said CRCT.....I thought you meant Sportsnet NOW streaming.

It's the same here.....you can't watch a Calgary, Edmonton, or Jets, game in BC.

It's not CRCT as much as it is the NHL wanting this to force people to subscribe to Center Ice or Rogers.

Pricks though, all of them.

OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Mëds wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:20 pm OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....
OMG, he hit the net :shock:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Mëds wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:20 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm I shouldn't have to.

Oh sorry, you said CRCT.....I thought you meant Sportsnet NOW streaming.

It's the same here.....you can't watch a Calgary, Edmonton, or Jets, game in BC.

It's not CRCT as much as it is the NHL wanting this to force people to subscribe to Center Ice or Rogers.

Pricks though, all of them.

OK, maybe he won't trade Leivo for hitting his nephew in the head.....
I have center ice. Fucking murder in broad daylight them all.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:19 pm Leave it to Leivo!!
I gotta hand it to Leivo, he is on a 40 point pace, in spite of failing to finish soooo many chances.