Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hayes 19 games 4 goals 3 assists on pace for 16 goals 12 assists

JT Miller 20 games 8 goals 11 assists on pace for 32 goals 44 assists
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:03 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:53 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 am I knew about Kassians coke problem while he was here. I have, oddly enough, not that I go looking for it, tendrils in that seedy world of the Vancouver high life. Like how I knew about Mobilios. That guy was out of control, a total powder keg. Heart couldn’t take it anymore
Kassian, even though I defended him time and again, had to go. For the teams sake and for his own sake. He needed a wake up call. It’s nice to see him rounding into the player many thought he could be. We saw flashes of his potential but you can’t party like that long term and expect to be a good player.

He is in line for a pretty nice payday in July.
It’s a shame we got the worst of him. Oh well
I think Buffalo did.
Dude, Kassian was of control here, trust me, which was why he was secretly placed in the substance abuse program while a Canuck. You’re a beaut McKenzees
It’s a shame you haven’t learned how to read after all these years.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:53 am He is in line for a pretty nice payday in July.
Tho there's always the danger he might grind that money into a fine powder and snort it.

And if indent a post... just one more time... I'll reach through your puter screen and slap you silly! :twisted:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:23 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:53 am He is in line for a pretty nice payday in July.
Tho there's always the danger he might grind that money into a fine powder and snort it.

And if indent a post... just one more time... I'll reach through your puter screen and slap you silly! :twisted:
Are u angry? :)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:27 am Are u angry? :)
Bastard.

I was making rather merry last night, I'll be fine when I get this pot of coffee in me...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is Nolan Patrick the next Alexander Daigle?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:14 am Hayes 19 games 4 goals 3 assists on pace for 16 goals 12 assists

JT Miller 20 games 8 goals 11 assists on pace for 32 goals 44 assists
Watched that Philly vs Toronto game, sheesh Hayes is slow as molasses he makes Schaller look like Geoff Sanderson, he's lucky he has 'SOME' skill to pass and make plays.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm Is Nolan Patrick the next Alexander Daigle?
Its sure looking like a wasted lottery pick isnt it
If you need air...call it in
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:19 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm Is Nolan Patrick the next Alexander Daigle?
Its sure looking like a wasted lottery pick isnt it
Injuries are not helping but that could be a long term thing.

Just think Philly could have had Heiskanen, Makar or Petey.

As an aside - Elias Pettersson might pass 1st overall pick Hischier this season in total NHL points in one full season less.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hischier’s shine sure has worn off
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What happened to the once amazing Minnesota Wild prospect pool that Doylees envied?

Kaprisov - KHL (no interest in playing in the NHL)
Kunin - 4 goals 3 assists
Ek - 1 goal 5 assists
Greenway - 1 goal 6 assists

Bums! Every single one of them
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What happened to all these great Tampa Bay prospects that made Blob’em Sock’em drool? Raddysh, Spencer, Stephens, Katchouk, the Foote Brothers? Bums! The whole lot of them! Bums! Just like Minnesota’s prospects. Blobbee loved them too.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Foote brothers are fine. Both will play in the NHL, so will Katchouck. Stevens is struggling.

The Wild had a decent prospect pool and a few of them flamed out. Shit happens it wasn’t like I said those guys were as good as Gadjic or Teubert.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm The Foote brothers are fine. Both will play in the NHL, so will Katchouck. Stevens is struggling.

The Wild had a decent prospect pool and a few of them flamed out. Shit happens it wasn’t like I said those guys were as good as Gadjic or Teubert.
I disagree about the Foote’s. The game has outgrown those types of players. They will struggle
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm The Foote brothers are fine. Both will play in the NHL, so will Katchouck. Stevens is struggling.

I disagree about the Foote’s. The game has outgrown those types of players. They will struggle
Of course you do.