Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

If Ladd is my boi, Eriksson is definitely the spandex clad Chef’s boi.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Hank wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:08 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:19 pm Wrong, he’s Doyle’s Boi’l
That’s either a restaurant or a skin condition.
Skintag
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Topper wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 pm Topper is enjoying this.
I don't get it - if you block those two, what's left?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

ESQ wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 pm
No shit... lol
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Check out Kassian wallpapering McKinnon at the start of the coiler game. Fuck i wish we still had bigmaczackballsackattack
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:25 pm Check out Kassian wallpapering McKinnon at the start of the coiler game. Fuck i wish we still had bigmaczackballsackattack
Too many old haunts and demons in this city for ole Zack. Could be the catalyst of him getting all Doyle like down at the Astoria
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:25 pm Check out Kassian wallpapering McKinnon at the start of the coiler game. Fuck i wish we still had bigmaczackballsackattack
How many Vancity tree huggers would he smash into with his leased SUV? Whole reason management paid extra to make him someone else's legal problem.

Kassian should replace his vehicle's airbag with a cokebag instead. When it goes off, a mixture of high-pressure air and white powder forced induction right up his nose. Like a cocaine supercharger.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Hank wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:49 pm
How many Vancity tree huggers would he smash into with his leased SUV? Whole reason management paid extra to make him someone else's legal problem.

Kassian should replace his vehicle's airbag with a cokebag instead. When it goes off, a mixture of high-pressure air and white powder forced induction right up his nose. Like a cocaine supercharger.
:lol:
Fuuuck i just sneezed my mango smoothie everywhere . Fresh off a double bowl too...

:lol:
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Why isnt Demko playing anyway? Hes won the net in my eyes...
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

rats19 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:23 pm
ESQ wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:58 pm
No shit... lol
Call it squelch, more signal, less noise.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I knew about Kassians coke problem while he was here. I have, oddly enough, not that I go looking for it, tendrils in that seedy world of the Vancouver high life. Like how I knew about Mobilios. That guy was out of control, a total powder keg. Heart couldn’t take it anymore
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 am I knew about Kassians coke problem while he was here. I have, oddly enough, not that I go looking for it, tendrils in that seedy world of the Vancouver high life. Like how I knew about Mobilios. That guy was out of control, a total powder keg. Heart couldn’t take it anymore
Kassian, even though I defended him time and again, had to go. For the teams sake and for his own sake. He needed a wake up call. It’s nice to see him rounding into the player many thought he could be. We saw flashes of his potential but you can’t party like that long term and expect to be a good player.

He is in line for a pretty nice payday in July.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:53 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 am I knew about Kassians coke problem while he was here. I have, oddly enough, not that I go looking for it, tendrils in that seedy world of the Vancouver high life. Like how I knew about Mobilios. That guy was out of control, a total powder keg. Heart couldn’t take it anymore
Kassian, even though I defended him time and again, had to go. For the teams sake and for his own sake. He needed a wake up call. It’s nice to see him rounding into the player many thought he could be. We saw flashes of his potential but you can’t party like that long term and expect to be a good player.

It’s a shame we got the worst of him. Oh well
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am

I think Buffalo did.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am

I think Buffalo did.
Dude, Kassian was of control here, trust me, which was why he was secretly placed in the substance abuse program while a Canuck. You’re a beaut McKenzees