Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/148/S148793.html

An opening (hole, portal) in the fabric of space.

During the early evening of July 15, 2019, as dusk approached I witnessed in my backyard what I can only describe as a “hole” in the fabric of space. It was a quick event, but long enough for me to observe and mentally register the event. When I saw it, I was unnerved to the point I left the area rather quickly, but the next morning I took a photograph from the observational vantage point and doctored it in PowerPoint to capture what I saw.

The Event: I had my head down, dragging a pressurized water hose out to the garden. As I ame around the corner of the house, I looked up and observed what is shown in the image. It was about 15 to 18 ft away from me and appeared as a black hole in space, infinitely deep. It hung there for a moment, then suddenly zipped to the right at a high rate of speed, disappearing behind the building shown in the photo. I stood there stuned for a moment, and then quickly moved forward to look around the corner of the building. There was nothing unusual to be seen.

Description: As it moved to the right, there was a bit of optical distortion along the left edge. That is, as it moved the edge itself remained sharp, but the view of the world adjacent to the edge was somewhat wavy, like looking through optical refraction you might see from hot air coming off a sun-baked road. It did not change size or shape as it moved and disappeared from my field of view behind the building. There was no sound or air movement as it moved away. It was not flat in space, rather the equivalent of a twisted trapezoid sheet opening. All of the edges were sharp and well-defined. As shown, there were a few sparkles of light in the lower right hand corner, similar to stars but bluer in color. There were a few pinpoints of light that were brighter than those shown, but the overall size and intensity is basically correct.

The image I put together is not perfect, however it is a very close, solid representation of what I saw. Nothing however can capture the infinite depth or blackness observed through the opening.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the source of this report, and he seemed to us to be quite serious-minded. We suspect that he is a superlative, and quite reliable, witness. PD))
Thoughts Creeper?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

TRAILER^

FULL MOVIE:

For the Brown Wiz (I haven't watched it yet).
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Right on man...I watched it.

I thought it was a documentary for quite a while then the old lady comes along and was laughing at me lol.

Still...pretty entertaining
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/thai ... index.html
Nakhon Sawan (CNN) — A hilltop in central Thailand is attracting UFO seekers who believe extraterrestrials hover above a huge Buddha statue, send telepathic communiques, walk across nearby sugarcane fields and use a crocodile-infested lake as a portal from their planets -- Pluto and Loku.

Followers believe that if you meditate on Khao Kala hill, outside of Nakhon Sawan, you could hear the talkative silver creatures as voices in your head, speaking whatever language your thoughts usually chatter.

As for the origins of the hill's supposed attractiveness to extraterrestrials, believers say it all began in 1997, when retired Sergeant-Major Cherd Chuensamnaun, deep in Buddhist meditation at home, received mental messages from what he insisted were aliens.

He told his family. They scoffed.

"I asked my father to tell the aliens to show themselves," says Wassana, his daughter.

"The next day, the aliens sent energy to spin my brother and brother-in-law."

She says the two men were yanked up from the living room sofa and spun simultaneously, like whirling dervishes, out of the house and into the yard.

"I felt like my legs and my arms had to spin," adds Wassana's brother-in-law Jaroen Raepeth.

"I could not control myself for four or five minutes. I didn't feel afraid. We both spun outside."

Believers say silvery spaceships appear festooned with colorful lights or resemble the domed, circular, retro-UFOs seen in low-budget 1950s movies.

"There are two types of aliens," Wassana says. "One group is from the planet Pluto. The others are from a planet named Loku.

"Pluto aliens are made of energy, can appear in physical form and are able to teach humans. Loku aliens have a physical body and knowledge of high technology. They work together.

The aliens' purported choice of Khao Kala is unusual because it is the smallest among a cluster of loftier hills. Meditators say they are thankful they don't have to climb very high to reach the top.

Up there, a larger-than-life statue portrays Buddha protected by a mythical seven-headed "naga" snake, which has topped the hill for many years and was not associated with any UFOs before the family's tales.
Thoughts Reef?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 pm https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/thai ... index.html

Thoughts Reef?
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 pm https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/thai ... index.html

Thoughts Reef?
Don’t know, this is something more up your alley.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.mysterywire.com/

A great UFO site for the Wiz and all you closet UFOers out there...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:41 pm https://nationalpost.com/news/world/typ ... strangling
Epstein autopsy finds multiple broken neck bones, raising questions about cause of death

Among the bones broken in his neck was the hyoid. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, but they are more common in homicide by strangulation.

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

The details add to the bizarre circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death, which have launched a wave of questions and conspiracy theories about how he could have died in federal custody.

The revelation of Epstein’s neck injuries follows reports that officers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center broke protocol and failed to properly monitor him.

Corrections officers had not checked on Epstein for “several” hours before he was found hanging in his cell, a person familiar with the matter said, one of a series of missteps in the hours leading up to his death.

Veteran prosecutors and law enforcement officials were shocked that one of the most high-profile inmates in the country wasn’t more carefully watched.

Arden, who was not involved in the Epstein autopsy, said that in general, a finding of a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct more extensive investigation. That investigation can include analysis of the location of the noose, how narrow the noose is, and if the body experienced any substantial drop in the course of the hanging.

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation

(40 second mark)
UPDATE:

https://truepundit.com/jeffrey-epsteins ... ioned-him/
Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Banker at Deutsche & Citi Found Swinging From a Rope; Executive ‘Suicide’ Before FBI Questioned Him
Suicided.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Its pretty hard to fathom that this shit is actually happening and nothing is being done about it. The clinton conspiracy theories are real. Wtf!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Will the same fate befall Greta's pimps?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Has anyone publicly asked when the little shit plans on a visit to China or Russia?

No and they never will. Its all lefty political manipulation
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:26 am Has anyone publicly asked when the little shit plans on a visit to China or Russia?

No and they never will. Its all lefty political manipulation
She is trying to raise public awareness. That only works in democracies with a free press.
No use trying to do it in Russia or China.

The authorities wouldn’t let her, and their press wouldn’t cover it.

And yes, a lot of people have asked about it.

Especially those working in the oil and coal industries. :roll:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-25- ... orism.html
Eco-hysteria girl “Greta” a victim of extreme psychological terrorism by radical left-wing handlers… it’s time to #RescueGreta

(Natural News) The eco-fascists have now turned to terrorizing and mentally abusing their own children as a tactic for social influence. Greta Thunberg — the hysterical 16-year-old girl who has been rolled out by her Antifa-linked parents to lecture the world about the climate change hoax — is apparently a prisoner of a torturous brainwashing / indoctrination scheme that has terrorized the poor girl into believing she will literally die if global warming isn’t stopped.

A similar level of psychological terrorism is being carried out across U.S. schools and universities, terrorizing America’s youth into believing they only have 10 years (or less) to live before the entire planet is somehow destroyed by carbon dioxide. (Yes, the panic makes no sense, but the whole point of their agenda is to completely bypass logic and reason, appealing purely to emotions.)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Holy Shit Doc! - nothing like NaturalNews.com for the conspiracy thread! :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:14 pm https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-25- ... orism.html
Eco-hysteria girl “Greta” a victim of extreme psychological terrorism by radical left-wing handlers… it’s time to #RescueGreta

(Natural News) The eco-fascists have now turned to terrorizing and mentally abusing their own children as a tactic for social influence. Greta Thunberg — the hysterical 16-year-old girl who has been rolled out by her Antifa-linked parents to lecture the world about the climate change hoax — is apparently a prisoner of a torturous brainwashing / indoctrination scheme that has terrorized the poor girl into believing she will literally die if global warming isn’t stopped.

A similar level of psychological terrorism is being carried out across U.S. schools and universities, terrorizing America’s youth into believing they only have 10 years (or less) to live before the entire planet is somehow destroyed by carbon dioxide. (Yes, the panic makes no sense, but the whole point of their agenda is to completely bypass logic and reason, appealing purely to emotions.)
the painfully obvious pawn
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.