Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jamie Benn hasn’t been the same since Tryamkin rag-dolled him in a scrap.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm Jamie Benn hasn’t been the same since Tryamkin rag-dolled him in a scrap.
Would you care to post the video?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

18 games 1 goal 5 assists $9.5 million per year. Tryamkin destroyed his career
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:07 pm 18 games 1 goal 5 assists $9.5 million per year. Tryamkin destroyed his career
Do you really feel Tryamkin beat the hell out of Benn and won the fight?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tryamkin actually held back, could have been worse for Benn if Tryamkin wasn’t so merciful
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob was $9.5 million Benn so awful so fast? What happened?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 pm Tryamkin actually held back, could have been worse for Benn if Tryamkin wasn’t so merciful
So in your mind who won? You have dozens of posts implying Tryamkin beat the shit out of Benn.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:17 pm Tryamkin actually held back, could have been worse for Benn if Tryamkin wasn’t so merciful
So in your mind who won? You have dozens of posts implying Tryamkin beat the shit out of Benn.
It could have been worse for Benn, Tryamkin was just being courteous too Benn allowing him a chance to avenge the brutal hit Tryamkin laid on him moments before
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:23 am
micky107 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:08 am #21 Nils Hoglander finishes with 🚨🚨 and a primary 🍎 for 3 points and a +4. 👍
🇸🇪6 🇷🇺1 FINAL
#21 Nils Hoglander was named 🇸🇪's player of the game. 💛
9:30 AM - Nov 9, 2019

Looks to be an awesome 2nd round pick at this point.
A stunning 2nd round pick steal. Absolutely stunning
Well, a lot of teams have concerns about drafting a player that short, just 176 cm (5'9" medieval).
Then again, he's only 18, so he could still be growing, and he plays a lot bigger than he is.....

I have hopes, but considering his size, they're not extremely high.
He's taller than Martin St Louis and Mats Zuccarello though, and the same height as Johnny Gaudreau and Brad Marchand. :mex:
And he plays with a tonne of attitude!
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Dude if he can be a Zuccarello type for us that’s a win for sure. His pit bull competitiveness gives him a few more inches and stones. There’s a ton of fight in the Hawg dawg
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Podkozlin on tv right now Russia vs OHL

Some big name 2020 draft prospects in this one:

Byfield
Perfetti
Drysdale
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:55 pm Jamie Benn hasn’t been the same since Tryamkin rag-dolled him in a scrap.

Man, I miss the big fella. I seem to recall Nikta smoking Benn into the boards as well, but can't find right now.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:55 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Man, I miss the big fella. I seem to recall Nikta smoking Benn into the boards as well, but can't find right now.
It was a brutal hit that lead Benn to getting very angry, just prior to the fight. Benn hasn’t been the same since
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Tryamkin didn’t land a punch
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm Tryamkin didn’t land a punch
He was being merciful. Totally disinterested.