Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Strangelove »

Hull was hilarious!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

" I always wanted to fight cancer."
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Farhan Lalji TSN:
I’m told that Antoine Roussel will travel to see his surgeon at the end of the week
and could return to practice at some point next week.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Scott Rintoul
#Canucks have given their assistant coaches contract extensions. Very well deserved as they have been an important part of Vancouver's growth over past couple of seasons.

James Cybulski
Hearing that further to
@ScottRintoul's
report about the Canucks extending their assistant coaches, Ian Clarke is also included and that all coaches have the same term as head coach Travis Green, which has the staff on the same page
7:47 AM · Nov 6, 2019
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Canucks apparently are playing to 98.1 % capacity. I have trouble believing that. I’ve seen quite a few empty seats at most of the home games so far.

As an asside, I was thinking of taking in the matinee on Sunday. For some reason the shitty Devils are a fair bit more expensive than the Preds or Stars. I guess lots of fans want to see Subban or Wayne Simmonds. :?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:23 pm Canucks apparently are playing to 98.1 % capacity. I have trouble believing that. I’ve seen quite a few empty seats at most of the home games so far.

As an asside, I was thinking of taking in the matinee on Sunday. For some reason the shitty Devils are a fair bit more expensive than the Preds or Stars. I guess lots of fans want to see Subban or Wayne Simmonds. :?
I PM'd you about tickets Doyle. Won't deliver probably cuz your inbox is full.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Well the games I went to were pretty much fully packed.

The problem with Vancouver bandwagon fans is that they're never in their fucking seats. Why do people spend hundreds of dollars to drink crappy budweiser in the concourse?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Hank wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:13 pm Well the games I went to were pretty much fully packed.

The problem with Vancouver bandwagon fans is that they're never in their fucking seats. Why do people spend hundreds of dollars to drink crappy budweiser in the concourse?
Better cel reception
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:13 pm Well the games I went to were pretty much fully packed.

Fair enough. I’ve scanned the seats a few times during the games and perhaps people are stuffing their guts with booze or gut bombs when I’m seeing all the empty seats in the lower bowl.

I always prefuel and maybe have 1 or 2 tops. Usually a cooler or a cider because the beer is flat and piss warm.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I quit going to games once the suit and tie homos took over. It used to be get fucked up and yell all you want now the damn security asks you to sit down and shit.

Fuck it i say
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Fair enough. I’ve scanned the seats a few times during the games and perhaps people are stuffing their guts with booze or gut bombs when I’m seeing all the empty seats in the lower bowl.

I always prefuel and maybe have 1 or 2 tops. Usually a cooler or a cider because the beer is flat and piss warm.
:lol: dudes always turn to cider and coolers as a beer replacement to reel the beer belly in
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:50 pm I quit going to games once the suit and tie homos took over. It used to be get fucked up and yell all you want now the damn security asks you to sit down and shit.

Fuck it i say
Sit with the Larschieders.. those fuckers just drink and sing and cheer the entire game. Awesome!!!
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:19 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:50 pm I quit going to games once the suit and tie homos took over. It used to be get fucked up and yell all you want now the damn security asks you to sit down and shit.

Fuck it i say
Sit with the Larschieders.. those fuckers just drink and sing and cheer the entire game. Awesome!!!
Sounds better than what I've seen in NHL rinks lately. Vancouver and Calgary have the same type of atmosphere. Corporate wankers! Coiler games are full of rednecks still at least but still....not rowdy enough.

An idea would be cheap beer for the hour before puck drop...get everyone yelling
If you need air...call it in
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:55 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Fuck it i say
Sounds better than what I've seen in NHL rinks lately. Vancouver and Calgary have the same type of atmosphere. Corporate wankers! Coiler games are full of rednecks still at least but still....not rowdy enough.

An idea would be cheap beer for the hour before puck drop...get everyone yelling
Bro, they do that. Happy hour ends a half hour before the game, but it's 50% off. Which becomes a respectable deal when you buy two of them twenty ouncers.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

At Chicago this morning; https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1192 ... 6%3Fs%3D21
Lines in morning skate:

Pearson-Horvat-Gaudette
Miller-Pettersson-Boeser
Leivo-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Eriksson

Baertschi