Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Mickey107 »

Hank wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:41 pm Oh no, Podkolzin just crashed into the post with his right knee on a breakaway in OT in the Russia vs QJMHL game.

Hope it's nothing serious.
Ya, fuck! Rated R; https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/qmjhl/v ... y-attempt/

Hope so too but yikes. Stays on the bench; What heart!!!
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Rick Dhaliwal
Scout who watched Vasili Podkolzin in Canada-Russia series last night in Kitchener: He was Russian player of the game, kid is going to be a BULL. Busts his balls and never gives up on the play. Physically can dominate. He is a leader on that Russian team, wears an A for reason.
6:30 AM · Nov 8, 2019
from last night; https://twitter.com/DanielGScouting/sta ... 9%3Fs%3D21
"evolution"
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

JD Burke on the radio this morning gushing about Rafferty, figures they'll keep him in Utica because things are going so well for him.
No Rush
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

dangler wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:27 pm JD Burke on the radio this morning gushing about Rafferty, figures they'll keep him in Utica because things are going so well for him.
No Rush
Good to hear. I was hoping that was the case
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

JD Burke has a serious man crush on Podkozlin. Weird cause he can as negative as MS

Rathbone is on fire!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

A few images of Hoglander in the Four Nations tourney. Apparently he was named player of the game for Sweden today vs Russia.

https://twitter.com/Fan2Abby/status/119 ... 4%3Fs%3D19

Per probably saw better ones :)
"evolution"
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

micky107 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:47 pm A few images of Hoglander in the Four Nations tourney. Apparently he was named player of the game for Sweden today vs Russia.

https://twitter.com/Fan2Abby/status/119 ... 4%3Fs%3D19

Per probably saw better ones :)
Nope, sorry. Our media doesn’t give that tournament a lot of coverage, so nothing to add.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

🚨HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER MADDEN 🚨
Madden gives the #HowlinHuskies the 1-0 lead with an absolute BEAUTY of a power-play goal!
https://twitter.com/GoNUmhockey/status/ ... 4356752384
check-out the jerseys
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Madden and Rathbone are on fire!

The genius continues. Never stationary.

Madden - 10 games - 6 goals 4 assists

Wise - 9 games - 0 goals 3 assists
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

1. Podkozlin
2. Juolevi
3. Madden
4. Hoglander
5. Woo
6. DiPietro
7. Rathbone
8. Lockwood
9. Lind
10. MacEwan
11. Rafferty
12. Focht
13. Utonen
14. Silovs
15. Gadjovich
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I’m a little concerned with the lack of good young d men coming up through the pipe. Rafferty and Teves will be 25 later this season so they certainly aren’t kids. Juolevi isn’t having a great start according to reports from Utica. Woo couldn’t crack Team Canada last year and is having a much worse year statistically than last year. Hopefully he picks up the pace and gets to nod to represent his country. Chatfield and Brisebois both suck. Pretty slim pickings for d men.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rathbone and Tryamkin are comin’ to a theatre near you! Get yer tickets now!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am Rathbone and Tryamkin are comin’ to a theatre near you! Get yer tickets now!
Tryamkin will be 26 this season. He has no goals and three assists this year. And he hated it here last time. Ratbones is 5 ft 7 150 and has two more years of college hockey after this one. It’s an old D now other than Hughes and Stecher who everyone wants to run out of town.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rathbone - 5’-11” 193 lbs as of today

Do your homework