LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The two Gills inbred faggots - Melvin and MS have gone into major damage control, no surprise there, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Benning, Benning, Benning!" They are sick, very, very sick. bat shit crazy obsessed. Fucking weirdo's. Love this Chairmen dude, him and Krutov. Need to get them over here
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 pm LOL I see Doc gave a hearty thanks to Mao

:lol:
You had me intrigued. :)

And you were correct sir!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:49 pm The two Gills inbred faggots - Melvin and MS have gone into major damage control, no surprise there, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Benning, Benning, Benning!" They are sick, very, very sick. bat shit crazy obsessed. Fucking weirdo's. Love this Chairmen dude, him and Krutov. Need to get them over here
Damage control??

They’re playing with matches sand a gas can and flipping their shit. Like they are majorly ensconced in urine and trying to burn the playhouse down
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:00 pm They’re playing with matches sand a gas can and flipping their shit. Like they are majorly ensconced in urine and trying to burn the playhouse down
This is accurate.

Can you imagine the scenario when your Vancouver Canucks qualify for your Stanley Cup playoffs? Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The mods have deleted a whole pile of posts in the management thread. MS and Melvin were losing their shit.Like big time enraged trying to kick people out of the thread and flipping the fuck out. Soooooo fucking funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And turds like Jyrki21 and mathonwy getting mad. Yet too frightened to post here anymore.

292 pound tantalum yikes......
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Didn’t Peter10 say “Good Bye” when Benning signed his extension? Why is he still posting there?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the losers” - Socrates

The HF Benning Hate Team are the kings of ad hominems
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Strangelove wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:10 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:00 pm They’re playing with matches sand a gas can and flipping their shit. Like they are majorly ensconced in urine and trying to burn the playhouse down
This is accurate.

Can you imagine the scenario when your Vancouver Canucks qualify for your Stanley Cup playoffs? Image
But the PROCESS was wrong guys!!!! Meaning any success the team has now is null and void cause the PROCESS matters!!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:20 am
This is accurate.

But the PROCESS was wrong guys!!!! Meaning any success the team has now is null and void cause the PROCESS matters!!!!
Yes, they're quite mad.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:40 am
This is accurate.

Yes, they're quite mad.
the semantics of re-tool vs re-build has them off to nutbar purgatory
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:32 pm The mods have deleted a whole pile of posts in the management thread. MS and Melvin were losing their shit.Like big time enraged trying to kick people out of the thread and flipping the fuck out. Soooooo fucking funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And turds like Jyrki21 and mathonwy getting mad. Yet too frightened to post here anymore.

292 pound tantalum yikes......
Math has a rage problem, and he doesn't like a tough crowd.

He joined fantasy league I run about 5 or 6 years ago. Long story short he caught a mistake I made in the scoring setup during his pre-season research and didn't tell anyone, his draft was weird, we couldn't figure it out, then he was killing it. My team was just hanging on in behind him when he confessed halfway through the season and I was like WTF, so I made a couple legit trades he didn't see coming (fleeced some dudes nicely though) and he lost his shit calling me a cheat. Told me he was done, had a little keyboard meltdown and quit the league. I locked his team and at the end of the year when it was all said and done I unlocked it.....he would have won still by a handful of points, basically walked away from almost $300 because he had a tantrum.

He pretty much quit posting here around the same time.

:lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ This is why they call him "Meltdown Mathonwy"...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

This is accurate.

Yes so true - “The process!” This is MS, Melving and Ronning on Empty’s specialty. They love circling it back to Gudbranson. Like fucking move to on ffs! But the dead horse continues. The end of the day they are just a-holes arguing for the sake of arguing. They will die by their sword, all that matters, it’s fucking nonsense the way they carry on which leads me to believe somethings not right with them.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 pm
This is accurate.

Yes so true - “The process!” This is MS, Melving and Ronning on Empty’s specialty. They love circling it back to Gudbranson. Like fucking move to on ffs! But the dead horse continues. The end of the day they are just a-holes arguing for the sake of arguing. They will die by their sword, all that matters, it’s fucking nonsense the way they carry on which leads me to believe somethings not right with them.
Mike Gillis just called to say he finds this particular critique hilarious considering the source.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Mëds wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:19 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 pm
This is accurate.

Mike Gillis just called to say he finds this particular critique hilarious considering the source.
Chef has to keep up appearances, he’s got a legacy to uphold of Gillis hate, it’s more a meme now.