Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 19-20 Sponsored by SKYO

Post by Hockey Widow »

Well we do have games against two of those teams soon. Pre game scouting?
The only HW the Canucks need
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Or looking for scraps off LA's corpse
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 am Or looking for scraps off LA's corpse
I doubt those teams would be interested in any player off a Team Like That :devil:
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

They might not be looking at a player specifically, but could be looking to exchange crap, hoping to upgrade a draft pick...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ESQ wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:51 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:16 am Or looking for scraps off LA's corpse
I doubt those teams would be interested in any player off a Team Like That :devil:
:wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 am Blackhawks, Jets, Sens were watching the Canucks vs LA.

Whom could they be interested in?

Blackhawks: Stecher
Jets: Stecher
Sens: Virtanen, Markstrom, Eriksson (cap move)
SKYO?

Stop it.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:27 pm
SKYO wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:05 am Blackhawks, Jets, Sens were watching the Canucks vs LA.

SKYO?

Stop it.
Demko! MAX return bro.

How would gustafsson look outta chi town?

SKYO? Thoughts?

:lol:
If you need air...call it in
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Demko! MAX return bro.

SKYO? Thoughts?

lol you ain't getting Gustafsson bruh, he just scored 60pts last season, and we got enough lefties.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:27 pm

SKYO?

Stop it.
Demko! MAX return bro.

SKYO? Thoughts?

____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Here’s a good one for Skyo, San Jose sucks let’s grab Evander Kane to play with bo or petey, trade them dipietro/demko, a first, a player from our prospect pool, and one Louie eriksson. We’d have the nastiest top 6 in the league, and Evander would thrive playing with our young guys.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm Here’s a good one for Skyo, San Jose sucks let’s grab Evander Kane to play with bo or petey, trade them dipietro/demko, a first, a player from our prospect pool, and one Louie eriksson. We’d have the nastiest top 6 in the league, and Evander would thrive playing with our young guys.
Yeah!!! Just think what a QUALITY character like Kane would teach our young guys!! Great role model!!!
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm Here’s a good one for Skyo, San Jose sucks let’s grab Evander Kane to play with bo or petey, trade them dipietro/demko, a first, a player from our prospect pool, and one Louie eriksson. We’d have the nastiest top 6 in the league, and Evander would thrive playing with our young guys.
Yeah!!! Just think what a QUALITY character like Kane would teach our young guys!! Great role model!!!
Our young guys would teach Kane, that’s the benefit of draftin high character guys.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

FWIW

Keep jv
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm San Jose sucks let’s grab Evander Kane to play with bo or petey,
I like Kane too, but I don't think we have room for him now, especially after grabbing JT and Ferkland in the offseason. We don't even have roster space for Bearcheese, Golds and Eriksson when healthy. Don't think we want to mess with the JT-Petey-Brockstar line right now either; it's probably one of the best lines in the league right now.

If we make a move, I think we need a D-man more than anything (preferably a RS guy). A solid top 4 guy would be great, but even a steady guy like Luke Schenn would be fine.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:01 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:26 pm San Jose sucks let’s grab Evander Kane to play with bo or petey,
I like Kane too, but I don't think we have room for him now, especially after grabbing JT and Ferkland in the offseason. We don't even have roster space for Bearcheese, Golds and Eriksson when healthy. Don't think we want to mess with the JT-Petey-Brockstar line right now either; it's probably one of the best lines in the league right now.

If we make a move, I think we need a D-man more than anything (preferably a RS guy). A solid top 4 guy would be great, but even a steady guy like Luke Schenn would be fine.
Why make a move? It ain't broke. Don't fix it.

Any moves we make is moving a forward (perhaps 2) out and all we are taking back are picks and prospects.
We have 2 rookies in the lineup this year, and will make room for 1-2 more each year after. Those are the moves.

Pipeline of rookies stays full. We have depth. We keep getting JB picks and and prospects