GDT: Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2, 2019 @ 7pm PST CBC/SN1/SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2, 2019 @ 7pm PST CBC/SN1/SNP

Post by Hockey Widow »

Of course Fatenburg was going to get the call. He was on a conditioning assignment. Saunter likely will be put on concussion protocol so if Hughes can’t play they may call someone else up. And don’t rush the kid. If he needs 2-3 weeks give it to him.
The only HW the Canucks need
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:52 am Of course Fatenburg was going to get the call. He was on a conditioning assignment. Saunter likely will be put on concussion protocol so if Hughes can’t play they may call someone else up. And don’t rush the kid. If he needs 2-3 weeks give it to him.
It’s also two LH d men that are down. They aren’t going to ice a lineup with 4 RH d men regardless if Fred wants Brogan Rafferty called up. The guy has less than ten games at the pro level
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:23 am
Hockey Widow wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:52 am Of course Fatenburg was going to get the call. He was on a conditioning assignment. Saunter likely will be put on concussion protocol so if Hughes can’t play they may call someone else up. And don’t rush the kid. If he needs 2-3 weeks give it to him.
It’s also two LH d men that are down. They aren’t going to ice a lineup with 4 RH d men regardless if Fred wants Brogan Rafferty called up. The guy has less than ten games at the pro level
No he doesn't have much experience but I think he will be better than Fantenerg. Fantenberg will get the job first if needed, I know that.
Does Blob know Benn can play both sides? Admittedly, he prefers where he is.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am
No he doesn't have much experience but I think he will be better than Fantenerg. Fantenberg will get the job first if needed, I know that.
Fantenberg also plays both sides...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Fatburger looked pretty good for both the lames and the kings on their 3rd pairings. He was fairly physical on the walls which is always welcome. Always seemed to be able to find that open stick coming out of his end
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:19 pm Fatburger looked pretty good for both the lames and the kings on their 3rd pairings. He was fairly physical on the walls which is always welcome. Always seemed to be able to find that open stick coming out of his end
Yeah fans of those teams seemed to like him a lot as a #7 Lounge Lizard...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:24 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:19 pm Fatburger looked pretty good for both the lames and the kings on their 3rd pairings. He was fairly physical on the walls which is always welcome. Always seemed to be able to find that open stick coming out of his end
Yeah fans of those teams seemed to like him a lot as a #7 Lounge Lizard...
The best job in the NHL right there...that and backup goalie to a superstar. Opening gates, popping bottles and bra straps
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:19 pm Always seemed to be able to find that open stick coming out of his end
That's fucked up Youdles
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Not relevant to what I posted. They aren’t going to dress four RH D unless it’s absolutely necessary, not just because some old dude who fell off a roof has lovers nuts for a shiny new prospect
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

dangler wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:16 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:19 pm Always seemed to be able to find that open stick coming out of his end
That's fucked up Youdles

Indeed...quite fucked up.

Although...it was inadvertently fucked up so...
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:25 pm
Not relevant to what I posted. They aren’t going to dress four RH D unless it’s absolutely necessary, not just because some old dude who fell off a roof has lovers nuts for a shiny new prospect
No; fuck it! Brogan is starting to play shitty now. Just put down to the third pairing on the farm. So Fantenberg it is.
Can he be as good at doing this as Bieaga ? If Hughes can play it doesn't matter bur Oscar will need game time eventually.
Practicing isn't good enough. Maybe the plan was to send him down for some games but not now with Sautner out.
derogatory cowboy.
"evolution"
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Saunter was called up because Fatenburg wasn’t ready.
The only HW the Canucks need
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hank wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:21 pm You just need a pair (she's sitting behind TG. Yowza.)
5thhorseman wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 pm I wish the camera man would zoom in a bit.
You. Fucking. Pervs. :scowl:

I'll bet you were disappointed when she adjusted her blouse to show less cleavage at the 16:44 mark of the 1st period.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:40 pm
Hank wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:21 pm You just need a pair (she's sitting behind TG. Yowza.)
5thhorseman wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 pm I wish the camera man would zoom in a bit.
You. Fucking. Pervs. :scowl:

I'll bet you were disappointed when she adjusted her blouse to show less cleavage at the 16:44 mark of the 1st period.
:lol:

Too late...i had already rubbed a quick one out by then