GDT: Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2, 2019 @ 7pm PST CBC/SN1/SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2, 2019 @ 7pm PST CBC/SN1/SNP

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Alien......
The only HW the Canucks need
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:17 pm Where is everybody??
Just pulled a 14 hour driving shift coming back from Phoenix . In twin falls Idaho for the night
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

Ho hum.
The only HW the Canucks need
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:38 pm Ho hum.
Yeah, another 5 goal game. Yawn.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Another 5 goals. Who needs Hughes? 5 D is enough.

The team should apologize to Demko for ruining his SHUTOUT.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Hank wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:57 pm Is Blobby drunk out of his gourd on cheap lager and wandering the DTES right now? Taking wild swings at every shopping cart that rolls by and weepily yelling "Elmer, I don't know how to quit you!"

SKYO randomly yelling to anyone near Main & Hastings, "What you got? I'll trade anything!"

The Clown Blizzard is probably out back in his woodshed baked out of his mind, tweaking his nipples every time he thinks he hears someone say "Quinn Hughes" or "Huggy Bear".
I was throwing shit at a fuckin porcupine that got into my dog run. Fucking piece of shit
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

1st
04:17 Vancouver Brandon Sutter (4) ASST: Josh Leivo (5) 1-0
https://streamable.com/yb7n6#

12:46 Vancouver Elias Pettersson (5) ASST: Brock Boeser (8) 2-0
https://streamable.com/qxtph#

2nd
00:45 Vancouver Jake Virtanen (4) ASST: Alexander Edler (7), Tyler Myers (4) 3-0
https://streamable.com/son15#

05:11 Vancouver Adam Gaudette (2) ASST: Horvat (7), Stecher (2) 4-0
https://streamable.com/07w2d#

3rd
12:23 Vancouver PPG - Elias Pettersson (6) ASST: J.T. Miller (9), Brock Boeser (9) 5-1
https://streamable.com/fpbyi#
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Elias Pettersson and Thatcher Demko: post-game
https://www.nhl.com/canucks/video/postg ... /c-4508737
“Our team had a good game tonight. To keep their shot production down, is not easy. They're good at getting pucks to the net. Our team played well tonight. We've talked really from day 1 about certain things we want in our game... Being a team that needs everyone to play well and pushes everyone internally to play well. Having early success is good for belief in the locker room.” - Green
“It's nice... He's playing in a different role now, getting a different look, different match-up. I thought Leivo and Jake were both good with him tonight as well.” - Green on Sutter
“Really good. I thought he's brought us some energy when we need it as well at the tail end of a 4 in 6... He's a guy that works hard and enjoys playing and the guys enjoy having him.” - Green on Gaudette
Coach Green says Ashton Sautner (upper body injury) will be evaluated tomorrow in Vancouver.
Sautner injury >>> https://twitter.com/ThomasDrance/status ... de%3Dfalse

Yup! Good game--good game >>> https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1190 ... de%3Dfalse

.Not bad for a three out of four night game. Wonder what Joe yelled from the bench and at who? Quinn should be back in the line-up on Tuesday. Some quotes say mild bruised ankle, but I've also seen knee. Doesn't matter, he's good.
Tanev is hanging in there. Guys freaking good at what he does. That's all I'll say.
I'll say one thing for Sutter this year, he's maximising his abilities and it's helping plenty. If he can stay healthy all year, that really opens the door
for the big point producers. Pettersson just has to be on the ice and the puck goes in 8-)
Benn and Stecher both handled the extra time well.
Eriksson was sloth-like. Message not being received I guess. Too bad about the last goal on Demko. Jake gets a demotion and does
better, as usual. Ya'll go home and rest...
"evolution"
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

damonberryman wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:57 pm The boys look good but like all the Canuck pussies I am reluctant to give hope to my team. Four fucking nothing and I am wimping out so I do not get my wee feelings hurt as usual. FIfty fucking years. WIthout the Cup. We have two generational talents on our team but it is only a promise of future success.

I am all in. These guys can do it in the next three years. Lind is needing a spot and so is Juolevi. We have depth and hughes with the alien. Fuck it. I am going to the hilt. I love this fucking team and look forward to Ferland coming back in a big way.

Never mind two Russians.
That is as bipolar as a post comes. :lol:
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Hank wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:05 pm Another 5 goals. Who needs Hughes? 5 D is enough.

The team should apologize to Demko for ruining his SHUTOUT.
The PP. It looked like ass again tonight with Edler up top.
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

With Sautner & Hughes injury does Fatenburg get in for St Louis game?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Mëds wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:05 am
damonberryman wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:57 pm The boys look good but like all the Canuck pussies I am reluctant to give hope to my team. Four fucking nothing and I am wimping out so I do not get my wee feelings hurt as usual. FIfty fucking years. WIthout the Cup. We have two generational talents on our team but it is only a promise of future success.

I am all in. These guys can do it in the next three years. Lind is needing a spot and so is Juolevi. We have depth and hughes with the alien. Fuck it. I am going to the hilt. I love this fucking team and look forward to Ferland coming back in a big way.

Never mind two Russians.
That is as bipolar as a post comes. :lol:
:lol:
At the beginning of the post you can really feel the tweaker anxiety blooming through his poetry...later, as the buzz subsides, you get that apothetic regret and searching for comfort from his teachings.

Overall...a 5 star post for creativity and ability to take the reader on a dark journey through the back 40 of Damonberrymans' mind. Will read his posts again
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

dangler wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:26 am With Sautner & Hughes injury does Fatenburg get in for St Louis game?
Looks good for a Hughes return. If not, I think, talent wise, Rafferty might be worth a look at the NHL level. Fantenburg should
see a few years in the State of New York.
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Never mind two Russians.
BerryMan bringing the good stuff once again. Top shelf!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

micky107 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:50 am
dangler wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:26 am With Sautner & Hughes injury does Fatenburg get in for St Louis game?
Looks good for a Hughes return. If not, I think, talent wise, Rafferty might be worth a look at the NHL level. Fantenburg should
see a few years in the State of New York.
Just read in the Province that Fatenburg joined the Canucks in SJ. It would be great to see Hughes back but seems a little quick for a knee injury. Nice to have some depth this year.