GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
5thhorseman
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1587
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by 5thhorseman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm

Put Myers on PP1 for gawds sake!

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6762
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm

It’s amazing how bad the PP looks with Edler in the point instead of Hughes. Puck movement slowed by 50% and no threat of quick shot coming to Gibson from up high.

And dbm Chef is right. High ankle sprains take a couple months.

Everyone is rushing passes and not playing as aware as they have in the last 8 games.

The ice must be shit too. This is our worst passing all year.

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3913
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hank » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm

There it was. The deliciously Gud pizza they failed to take delivery of.

Les Paul it together boys and put one past Gibson.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6762
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Edler on the point is just glaringly bad after seeing Hughes there. Our PP doesn’t even look remotely dangerous with him there.

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15181
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Foundational!!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15781
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Meds wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm
It’s amazing how bad the PP looks with Edler in the point instead of Hughes. Puck movement slowed by 50% and no threat of quick shot coming to Gibson from up high.

And dbm Chef is right. High ankle sprains take a couple months.

Everyone is rushing passes and not playing as aware as they have in the last 8 games.

The ice must be shit too. This is our worst passing all year.
Seems to me that BerryMan isn’t in a good mood.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6762
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Meds » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Hank wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm
There it was. The deliciously Gud pizza they failed to take delivery of.

Les Paul it together boys and put one past Gibson.
Nicely done.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Jovocop » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:19 pm

There you got the Shutout!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15181
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Oh, Gaud got it....

Too bad Gibson didn’t get a shutout!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3913
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hank » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Meds wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Hank wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:14 pm
There it was. The deliciously Gud pizza they failed to take delivery of.

Les Paul it together boys and put one past Gibson.
Nicely done.
Total team effort :mrgreen:
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15781
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Jake back being Jake, again?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 15181
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hockey Widow » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:25 pm

When Edler is bad he’s bad.

Unbeleivable
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Jovocop » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:26 pm

What a joke? A delay of game in the last 3 minutes??? WTF?

User avatar
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend
Posts: 15781
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Chef Boi RD » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:27 pm

What a beast Tanev was on that kill
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3913
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Quacks 01 Nov 2019 @ 19:00 PST on SNP

Post by Hank » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Holy shit! Is Getzlaf is the ref now? Does he get to call penalties too?
Hockey Widow wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:25 pm
When Edler is bad he’s bad.

Unbeleivable
Yah. Edler is a plus player with Myers. Edler is a minus player without Myers. Fuck corsi.
Last edited by Hank on Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Try to focus on THIS year...

Post Reply