Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Madcombinepilot »

micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 am
Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 am
one of the best defensive wingers in the game??
.....Image
what the fuck does a bunch of goofy pictures have to do with being a good defensive winger??

The faces he makes on stop time cameras remind you of your catholic priest after mass while your adjusting your britches or something??

Those faces you remember from those private times in church don't make you a terrible poster...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 pm
.....Image
what the fuck does a bunch of goofy pictures have to do with being a good defensive winger??

The faces he makes on stop time cameras remind you of your catholic priest after mass while your adjusting your britches or something??

Those faces you remember from those private times in church don't make you a terrible poster...
Thanks for the opportunity of reposting this. Other than that, I have no clue what you"re talking about. I've never gone to church on a regular
basis. Few weddings and funerals, w/e.
As an aside six million dollars a year is a little rich for a defensive winger. Oh well, it's only money.
"evolution"
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

How else is he going to keep his post count up and interrupt every damned thread? I'm guessing most people have him on ignore by now, since there are so few replies to his constant linking to readily available materials.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Cornuck wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:59 pm
How else is he going to keep his post count up and interrupt every damned thread? I'm guessing most people have him on ignore by now, since there are so few replies to his constant linking to readily available materials.
:lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

<feels the shame of Corny pointing out I have been feeding the trolls>
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

.....Image
:D :D :D
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

that was an unnecessary and ugly thing to do. untrue, as well. i dig plenty hard for much of the content i post.
I see where this is going and why. if you wanted to hurt, you did. :look:
"evolution"
dangler
MVP
MVP

Post by dangler »

micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:41 am
that was an unnecessary and ugly thing to do. untrue, as well. i dig plenty hard for much of the content i post.
I see where this is going and why. if you wanted to hurt, you did. :look:
Sounds like someones all butthurt your not using the thread they created & somehow actually thought you would use for links Mick.
Don't pay any attention to these toxic pricks.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

dangler wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:30 am Sounds like someones all butthurt your not using the thread they created & somehow actually thought you would use for links Mick.
Don't pay any attention to these toxic pricks.
It's more like "this is a hockey discussion board". Most of the links are distractions and unrelated from the conversation (and yes, I realize we have a lot of distractions on this board). My goal was to have Mick place his links in one place, where people who want to find them can easily access them - and then comment on them, but it didn't work out. Imagine if everyone just posted links? That's what Google is for.

Just trying to keep this board as uncluttered and open to discussion as I can. If that's being a toxic prick, then so be it. :lol:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

NO NO. I get very involved with serious hockey discussions all the time. More so then many. But posting information in whatever format it's available
on specific threads, (Usually the ones they are most relevant to), is always what I try and do.
I do not purposely try a derail threads.

I have had comments and pms saying thanks for putting up information, Mick. It makes it easier. This is not a lie.

I am sorry you think it' cheapens the forum. This very much disturbs me and I am shocked. I feel ....doesn't matter.

I don't want my own thread. I would rather leave then do that. I have to do much more then use google to find info out.

this is a terrible turn of events. my hands are shaking
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am This very much disturbed me and I am shocked. I feel... doesn't matter

my hands are shaking

And that post is the biggest cop out line of bullshit deflection I have ever seen. How dare you play a "woe is me".

It's shameful.

So to be clear, it's ok for you to search, find (perhaps even make) a photo like that of one of the top 15 defensive forwards in the game, a photo so personally insulting that it makes a professional athelete - a person better, more dedicated and sacrificed more to get where he is than all of us here - look like a Down's syndrome person, the kinds of person that these hockey players donate MILLIONS to and spend more time in places like kids hospitals than you have ever spent trying to make other less fortunate people's lives better, that it's OK for YOU to hide behind an alias on the Internet, never showing your real name or face to that person while insulting his character, dedication, professionalism and whine about abuse (and not answering a question) on the board while never taking a hit yourself when someone calls you on BULLSHIT you post.
Just because you don't like him.

"My hands are shaking"

Probably PTSD from something in your past. You should go to church and sooth your soul. In the right church, with the proper religion forced down your throat, it potentially can be part of the treatment you seem to need.

To defend yourself with "woe is Micky" after personally attacking someone is cheap, cowardly, and reeks of some kind of social justice online warrior crap.

Go play tummy sticks somewhere else.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am my hands are shaking
This can be the result when someone is exposed to... "toxicity". :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am NO NO. I get very involved with serious hockey discussions all the time. More so then many.

You ramp up your involvement?
micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am I would rather leave then do that.
Anonymously? Using a sock? Or on a new site?

:o

Just fuckin with ya Mickster Keep on doing what youre doing. I read all your shit bro
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:53 am
micky107 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 am my hands are shaking
This can be the result when someone is exposed to... "toxicity". :lol:
A potent Indica dominant strain helps that
If you need air...call it in
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:27 am I read all your shit bro
The Brown Wizard wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 am A potent Indica dominant strain helps that
:D