Muzac For Munsters

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: Muzac For Munsters

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:28 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:52 pm That story was a good one reefer you gimp!

Doc...wheres the gimps box?
You 2, fuck do you even have a brain cell left?
No i dont but at least i can recognize a good tale. Mick was chuggin with james hetfield ffs!
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reefer2 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm
Did you listen to the music and who reads his comments anyways?
Its'a all right. They're not everyone's cup of tea] . Carry on. :)
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Last night there was a tribute concert for Avicii at Friends Arena in Stockholm. Sold out. New record audience. Went on for five hours. The first three were basically all the world’s leading djs playing as an opening act, then Avicii’s own stuff performed by an orchestra of 30 people and some 22 singers that have collaborated with him.
They’ve released that part on line. I started watching and am mesmerized.

They start with Without You, and right from the start you see people in the audience with tears streaming down their face.

Damn! This guy was so talented.

Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

It seems 10cc are playing in Stockholm this weekend. Although in all fairness it seems to be only one original member left in the line up.... :|

Maybe Greta can introduce them on stage and they can focus on songs from their fourth album? :look:

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Per wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:15 am It seems 10cc are playing in Stockholm this weekend. Although in all fairness it seems to be only one original member left in the line up.... :|

Maybe Greta can introduce them on stage and they can focus on songs from their fourth album? :look:

How come Per isn’t a fan of Sweden’s very own Jose Gonzalez/Junip?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

I always enjoyed Godley and Creme for their humour.

As an aside. I do a lot of road trips for my son's racing. We load up the phone with music and he controls it while I drive. The Clash's "I'm So Bored With the USA" is a border crossing staple. Beatles, Rolling Stones, Reverend Horton Heat, Hank III, Clash, Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros, David Bowie, JJ Cale and Prince have become some of his favourites. Kid comes home from school the other day and tells me they had free time on their I Pads and his classmates were all watching utube vids of some current pop artist. I asked what he did, "I watched David Bowie videos."

Fuck yeah!
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:20 am
Not really my cup of tea, but if you’re into that folk music/country sort of vibe I’d rather recommend First Aid Kit.

Here they are performing Emmylou for Emmylou:

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Per wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:28 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:20 am
Not really my cup of tea, but if you’re into that folk music/country sort of vibe I’d rather recommend First Aid Kit.

Here they are performing Emmylou for Emmylou:

I like First Aid Kit. Gonzalez/Junip is great! You disappoint me.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Topper wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:50 am I always enjoyed Godley and Creme for their humour.

As an aside. I do a lot of road trips for my son's racing. We load up the phone with music and he controls it while I drive. The Clash's "I'm So Bored With the USA" is a border crossing staple. Beatles, Rolling Stones, Reverend Horton Heat, Hank III, Clash, Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros, David Bowie, JJ Cale and Prince have become some of his favourites. Kid comes home from school the other day and tells me they had free time on their I Pads and his classmates were all watching utube vids of some current pop artist. I asked what he did, "I watched David Bowie videos."

Fuck yeah!
Your son is cool, Tops. Buy him a guitar
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pacific Blue are you still rocking out to Omar and the Howlers?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

Topper wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:50 am I always enjoyed Godley and Creme for their humour.

Fuck yeah!
Nice, Tops. My kid used to be like that, then he spent a year at hockey listening to rap/pop/hip-hop/gansta' stuff in the room pre-game- now he's suddenly veered away from Neil Young and straight at Juice WRLD and Post Malone.

Crap.. :evil:
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »