The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: The Great Jim Benning Debate! (And personal insult thread)

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:16 pm This thread is bumping, like the Dude in the alley behind the Astoria with Rosey Rottencrotch's makeup mirror covered in blow while hiding out from Cst Anne Drennan.
:lol: :thumbs: I don’t think it’s a makeup mirror. I think Dude booted it off some guys truck in the DTES.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

ESQ wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:16 pm This thread is bumping, like the Dude in the alley behind the Astoria with Rosey Rottencrotch's makeup mirror covered in blow while hiding out from Cst Anne Drennan.
:lol:

Gifs and youtube links or it didnt happen
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up, fellas... before The Husker cornholes these types of posts at the end of training camp.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Fuckin cornholehuskers
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

For an outta towner tri-city man - Blob seems to know every seedy and sordid nook and cranny of the downtown Vancouver core i.e. - the Dufferin, Astoria, Cobalt like the back of his hand. Ya just know that ole Doyles McKenzie has dipped his wart covered cone into some nasty swamp ass resembling that of Bianca Andreescu’s Mom
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

I'm dying here :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't shut this shite down, Corny! It's good for all seasons.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm For an outta towner tri-city man - Blob seems to know every seedy and sordid nook and cranny of the downtown Vancouver core i.e. - the Dufferin, Astoria, Cobalt like the back of his hand. Ya just know that ole Doyles McKenzie has dipped his wart covered cone into some nasty swamp ass resembling that of Bianca Andreescu’s Mom
Hargraves is definitely a colourful personality with a colourful past. However he isn’t the mouthwash swilling, shadow boxing, rock smoking mess that now calls himself a Chef. Chef... his idea of making spaghetti is some veneer noodles in a box slathered with ketchup and velveeta slices melted on top. A real Chef here folks... :lol: I used to trip over the Chef’s carcass when heading downtown to party and he’d tell me that his dry walling gig was on its way up and that he scored some new clients. Looking at the impetigo on his grill and the bruises all over his chicken limbs, he wasn’t scoring new clients unless he meant the sketchy hookers he was wrasslin’ with. I’d always give him a high five and tell him to hang in there and he’d wish me a Merry Christmas even if it was July.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm For an outta towner tri-city man - Blob seems to know every seedy and sordid nook and cranny of the downtown Vancouver core i.e. - the Dufferin, Astoria, Cobalt like the back of his hand. Ya just know that ole Doyles McKenzie has dipped his wart covered cone into some nasty swamp ass resembling that of Bianca Andreescu’s Mom
The Cobalt was a fun place back in the day. :) the other two I didn't get to nearly as often.

When traveling in Singapore, I was at a high end hotel that did laundry. My Cobalt t-shirt came back pressed, starched and wrapped - I kept it like that for years. :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:45 pm
Hargraves is definitely a colourful personality with a colourful past. However he isn’t the mouthwash swilling, shadow boxing, rock smoking mess that now calls himself a Chef. Chef... his idea of making spaghetti is some veneer noodles in a box slathered with ketchup and velveeta slices melted on top. A real Chef here folks... :lol: I used to trip over the Chef’s carcass when heading downtown to party and he’d tell me that his dry walling gig was on its way up and that he scored some new clients. Looking at the impetigo on his grill and the bruises all over his chicken limbs, he wasn’t scoring new clients unless he meant the sketchy hookers he was wrasslin’ with. I’d always give him a high five and tell him to hang in there and he’d wish me a Merry Christmas even if it was July.

Anyone remember Jake Rambo? That dude was fuckin trippin... He used to shadow box while jogging in full football gear all around burnaby and lougheed mall areas.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:56 pm
The Cobalt was a fun place back in the day. :) the other two I didn't get to nearly as often.

When traveling in Singapore, I was at a high end hotel that did laundry. My Cobalt t-shirt came back pressed, starched and wrapped - I kept it like that for years. :D
Lol. The Cobalt is hanging in there
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Classic ole Doyle upstairs at the Astoria after a Canucks game with his sweaty red apple face from a night on the glass dick trying to muster up a boner that ain’t there while a transgender hooker works madly at it while his buddy’s are working the rock into the pipe watching and waiting there turn.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Should we take this time to discuss the Genius of Jim Benning, Docs on the money 1-2 year prediction and Doyles on going weight issue and height shrinking, not to mention the expanding real estate of his bald spot?
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

All this trolling. It's endless. I'm going mad.

oh ya, I forgot.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:35 am Should we take this time to discuss the Genius of Jim Benning, Docs on the money 1-2 year prediction.
Even if they qualified for post season this year, Doc was out by one season. He said they’d make it last season
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:35 am Should we take this time to discuss the Genius of Jim Benning, Docs on the money 1-2 year prediction.
Even if they qualified for post season this year, Doc was out by one season. He said they’d make it last season
Right or wrong... I, for one was lifted up by Doc’s predictions after too many years of horrendous hockey.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….