Canucks Young Guns

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks Young Guns

Post by Mickey107 »

Ken Henderson at development camp...

https://twitter.com/krusty027/status/11 ... 8%3Fs%3D21
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Carson Focht apparently, had a good development camp and impressed Ryan Johnson.

Province Article, with video; PAYWALL; https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/b ... d-in-rough
"evolution"
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

micky107 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:36 am .
Carson Focht apparently, had a good development camp and impressed Ryan Johnson.

Province Article, with video; PAYWALL; https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/b ... d-in-rough
no paywall for me.

Carson what the Focht blasted on the scene this summer making a big impact for Team Canada juniors.
“He made a really big impression on me in the (June) development camp,” Canucks senior director of player development Ryan Johnson, who also serves as general manager of the Utica Comets, said Monday after the three-day prospects camp wrapped up at Rogers Arena.

“He’s a powerful kid and he has a year on the more recent drafts,
but he’s got a great skating stride and a powerful foundation and some snarl to his game — which I love.
Canucks with another quality prospect to watch and develop to add to the squad in a couple years to keep the ELC coming in as pricey RFA's get traded for picks/prospects to keep the team fresh with quality new troops, while keeping the new main core surrounded by talent.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

SKYO wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:56 am
micky107 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:36 am .

no paywall for me.
Post Media has a 10 article /mo limit for their news outlets - hint, if you use Firefox, open the link in a private window for limitless use.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Rave reviews for Olli, especially his skating. Blob has been a maniacal critic of this kid. Maniacal
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 am Rave reviews for Olli, especially his skating. Blob has been correct that it was the wrong pick but he hopes the kid can carve out a decent career as a second pairing D man
Fixed for truth (which I know pathological liars like yourself loathe)
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Ryan M. Johnson is a Canadian former professional ice hockey centre. He currently works as the director of player development for the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League and as the general manager for their American Hockey League development team, the Utica Comets.
He really impressed me throughout the development camp. Thr farms in good shape...
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:20 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 am Rave reviews for Olli, especially his skating. Blob has been correct that it was the wrong pick but he hopes the kid can carve out a decent career as a second pairing D man
You haven’t been maniacal with your thoughts regarding Olaf?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:24 pm
Maniacs are incapable of realizing they're maniacs...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It was a shitty pick. Hopefully he can become a decent player.

Maniacal is you bringing up Mike Gillis’s name 15,000 times. I’m not in that stratosphere.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:35 pm
It was a shitty pick. Hopefully he can become a decent player.

Maniacal is you bringing up Mike Gillis’s name 15,000 times. I’m not in that stratosphere.
That’s not maniacal. That’s after the dust settles facts jack! The dust is nowhere near settled let alone kicked up and floating in the air on Juolevi. Which makes your nonsense, Maniacal!!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

15,000 times Chef
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:26 pm 15,000 times Chef
Not enough for the likes of you.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:29 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:26 pm 15,000 times Chef
Not enough for the likes of you.
Mike Gillis is about as relevant to the current team as Jake Milford. But hey if you want to keep repeating yourself like a window licker and chanting his name every day, by all means please continue to do so. You are likely on the same spectrum as pauser and MS for Aspergers.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“Olaf 6’-0” 160 lbs” - Blobbee Doylees reality