LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Mickey107 »

Hank wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:12 pm Mick getting all agitated by the legal name changes.
I tried. I failed.

p,s. that's not even close to agitated. :-|
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:53 am I see Jack Burton is running things over there now, holding down the fort while all the other panty bunchers have disappeared in the scrub as inconspicuously as a rat. Burton’s newest thread “How Benning could screw up Boesers contract”. Burton is what you call a great contributor of insightful conversation pieces. Ignite the fury, and then call those who counter it, “trolls” and then complain to Mods about it. What a wonderful it is over there
Let's not forget most of the "haters" are actually just Seattle Seagull fans killing time until 2021.

viewtopic.php?p=351928#p351928
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm Ok...born in Hamilton NZ. Lived in a little town called otorohanga close to the waitomo caves til 4 then moved to canada. I dont sound funny btw.
Wrong. You can't be Kiwi if you ain't from Aukland.

J/K :mrgreen:

That sounds like a nice place. NZ really reminds me of BC.

Yee neeveh deeveeloped an ackceent from yee peereents? You might not sound funny in real life, but ya sure sound looney online :lol:
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm I do like rugby and cricket to a degree but nothing like canucks and nhl hockey.
Ok, you are definitely one of those brown guys. Do the locals get on you for wearing your turban with a nice white cricket sweater?

I kid, I kid...
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm I like eating juicy hair pie, hate the filthy aussies(being from the mainland its easy to look down on those dirty bastards) and grew up in NiBI, the mountain shadow and the stones throw pub (i got away with burning some skanks baloney lip with my cigarette cherry while she was on stage back in the day... ;) )
Filty Aussies rock! (If you're ACDC)

That's a story for the grandkids... :roll:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

..I was kind and picked without bias.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Cricket is actually not only a brownie sport in those countries unlike here. Enzed has had some unreal players over the years and if you watch a 1 day test you see them going for it. How can you not like a sport where a tea trolley comes out with fuckin pastries and shit for the break!

You are correct about that though...the south island is very much like BC. I'm from the north which isnt as much. It has the northern California coastal climate with almost no winters...more precip though.
If you need air...call it in
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:58 am Cricket is actually not only a brownie sport in those countries unlike here. Enzed has had some unreal players over the years and if you watch a 1 day test you see them going for it. How can you not like a sport where a tea trolley comes out with fuckin pastries and shit for the break!

You are correct about that though...the south island is very much like BC. I'm from the north which isnt as much. It has the northern California coastal climate with almost no winters...more precip though.
I would love to go down under to NZ, tour it on a motorcycle. What a beautiful place. Rainy like Vancity, eh?

Ugh. How can anyone take cricket seriously? "Test" is right. Watching a bunch of well-dressed men in sweaters and ironed pants, walking around not getting dirty or even breaking a sweat for 3-5 days and up to 6 hours a day? Fuck, kill me now.

I do like the tea trolley coming out to serve high tea. I would rather see them sitting around eating scones, having a cuppa and gossiping like old women.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

I just sold a bicycle to a couple from Australia, canadians <-> aussie's moving seems to happen a lot - I guess because it's pretty easy to travel to and work in both places for these companion countries.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Canada, NZ and Oz all share a reciprocal agreement for under 30s to obtain a working visa for a year in each others countries...probably why. Were they young?
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:12 pm Canada, NZ and Oz all share a reciprocal agreement for under 30s to obtain a working visa for a year in each others countries...probably why. Were they young?
Yeah mid-late 20's, the guy was Aussie his gf was Columbian who lived with him there for 8 years then they moved here to Vancity aha got to talk to em a bit.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:58 am Cricket is actually not only a brownie sport in those countries unlike here. Enzed has had some unreal players over the years and if you watch a 1 day test you see them going for it. How can you not like a sport where a tea trolley comes out with fuckin pastries and shit for the break!

I became addicted to the 5 day game when I lived in Jamaica and would plan my business trips around the Caribbean based on the schedule. West Indies demolition of Australia in a 1day at Arnes Vale on the Island of St Vincent was extremely memorable. The most beautiful cricket ground on the planet. The Aussie coach made the team run back to their hotel instead of letting them take the bus.

....listening on the radio in the middle of the night as Courtney Walsh begins his decimation of Pakistan, in Pakistan, by breaking Prabakar's face.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:12 pm Canada, NZ and Oz all share a reciprocal agreement for under 30s to obtain a working visa for a year in each others countries...probably why. Were they young?
A couple of nephews from England visiting now...they'll be at our place once they tire of the Whistler Aussie bimbos

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Topper wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:01 pm

I became addicted to the 5 day game when I lived in Jamaica and would plan my business trips around the Caribbean based on the schedule. West Indies demolition of Australia in a 1day at Arnes Vale on the Island of St Vincent was extremely memorable. The most beautiful cricket ground on the planet. The Aussie coach made the team run back to their hotel instead of letting them take the bus.

....listening on the radio in the middle of the night as Courtney Walsh begins his decimation of Pakistan, in Pakistan, by breaking Prabakar's face.
My favorite cricket player has to Brendon McCullum. This guy was the best pure batter Ive ever seen. He just retired a couple weeks ago as NZs best olayer of all time

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Y2K and MS, the two genius Benning Bashers are rip, roaring it up in the “is Benning the worst GM” Thread. 2 of the finest Benning Bashers alive! Today!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:39 pm Y2K and MS, the two genius Benning Bashers are rip, roaring it up in the “is Benning the worst GM” Thread. 2 of the finest Benning Bashers alive! Today!
It’s funny how they don’t come over here.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

They have a stumper named Hodgey