Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:10 pm But why do you feel the need to troll this place 24-7? You can’t believe 95 % of the shit you type. Can you?
Shocking this didn’t get answered :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020 and Shakespeare

Post by Strangelove »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:13 pm Why you hating on Johnny Maddens kid blob?

You need a giant bowl and a hammock bro

:P
Nice. :wink:

Next we'll set Rummy up with Rosy Rottencrotch.

"Dissembling harlot, thou art false in all!"
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:13 pm Why you hating on Johnny Maddens kid blob?

Rummy already tapped that. That’s why the Dude got all upset
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:31 pm Rummy already tapped that.
But this time we record it and show it to his wife!

(for his own good of course)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Because his bald spot has outgrown a small bowl.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:31 pm
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Rummy already tapped that. That’s why the Dude got all upset
and a Skyo was born
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 am So Gadjovich and Lind will improve leaps and bounds but Wise who missed most of the year injured will not. LMAO never change.
Hm, kinda reminds me about what someone is always saying about Juolevi...now who could that be.... :mex:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

ESQ wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:02 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 am So Gadjovich and Lind will improve leaps and bounds but Wise who missed most of the year injured will not. LMAO never change.
Hm, kinda reminds me about what someone is always saying about Juolevi...now who could that be.... :mex:
Juolevi has also had three healthy camps, was a top 5 pick and has never remotely close to cracking the NHL’s worst blue line during any of the camps. Wise is a 3rd round pick that was mentioned once by myself prior to yesterday. I merely responded to the bald chubby troll that kept going on and on about the player and how shitty he was. But please carry on and perhaps make a point if you have one.....
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 pm
Juolevi has also had three healthy camps, was a top 5 pick and has never remotely close to cracking the NHL’s worst blue line during any of the camps. Wise is a 3rd round pick that was mentioned once by myself prior to yesterday. I merely responded to the bald chubby troll that kept going on and on about the player and how shitty he was. But please carry on and perhaps make a point if you have one.....
He hasn’t had 3 healthy camps
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm
So the medial team that cleared him to participate in all three camps is incompetent?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:19 pm
So the medial team that cleared him to participate in all three camps is incompetent?
Blob not Trolling
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Why was he cleared to participate in camp and play exhibition games if he wasn’t healthy? He had three shots to make the team out of camp and was never close. His back injury was diagnosed AFTER his 2017/18 finished. His knee injury occurred IN SEASON in the 2018/19 season. How did he not have three healthy camps? It seems he was deemed healthy enough by the Canucks medical and training staffs. Are they incompetent?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

He missed way to much off season training from his off season back surgery in the summer of 2018 but Blobbee says “fuck dat!”

Most of his fellow 18 year old draft class mates went back to junior for the 2016-17 season as per usual with just drafted 18 year olds, also Juolevi is/was young for his draft class, he’s not much older than Pettersson but Blob says “fuck dat!”

For 2017-18 season they sent him to Finland to play hockey with men under the tutelage of Sami Salo for maturity development but Blob screams “bust!”

Blob is out control when it comes to Juolevi.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I have never once said bust... but nice straw man

So is the medial staff incompetent?

In 2017/18 he went to Finland AFTER CAMP.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:39 am I have never once said bust... but nice straw man

So is the medial staff incompetent?

In 2017/18 he went to Finland AFTER CAMP.
“Medial staff incompetent”?

What the fuck are you talking about?

“Went to Finland after camp”

Yes I know Blob. His maturity was way behind the curve and wasn’t ready for the NHL and because of that they didn’t want to send him back to play with teenagers”

If 6th overall pick Cody Glass doesn’t make the Knights starting line up this fall after 3 camps by your logic “done’!” “bust!”

If Ollie had not missed last season due to knee surgery he would have been a call up when you consider Brisebios was called up. But keep on twisting it to fit your Narrative Bubble Tea