US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:35 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:22 pm UK all triggered and shit. :lol:

UK do you honestly believe that shrillary and the latest contending dems are any more honourable that trump or conservatives?

Theyre all con artists bud. Theyre all assholes
Maybe Shrilly and Co are against the... gasp... "Targeted killings of terrorists".

:look:
I’m sure Hillary and every American administration are equally guilty of politically motivated assassination and yeah I’m sure the simple Minded would not have an issue with dropping a bomb on any give. terrorist’s head.

But the practice is basic lawlessness and gangster level shit. Modern responsible nation states are supposed to act by rule of law.

Meaning capture the fucker or fuckers and put them in the prisoners dock and read out their crimes and have them judged by a jury and if an execution is warranted it’s not carried out by drones In the dark based purely on accusations.

You love to remind us all about fake news... what if the accusations are fake news?
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 pm... what if the accusations are fake news?
I would say...

...everything you ever have had access to, informationally...(is that a word...?)has been created to guide you and the rest of the sheeple to believe whatever agenda is at the whim of the grand manipulator. Period.

Just spark a fattie and enjoy the ride man. There's nothing you or i can do except strap in and spark up
If you need air...call it in
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 pm... what if the accusations are fake news?
I would say...

...everything you ever have had access to, informationally...(is that a word...?)has been created to guide you and the rest of the sheeple to believe whatever agenda is at the whim of the grand manipulator. Period.

Just spark a fattie and enjoy the ride man. There's nothing you or i can do except strap in and spark up
The red pill or the blue pill ... 🤔 hmmm :mex:
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

ukcanuck wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:31 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 pm
I would say...

The red pill or the blue pill ... 🤔 hmmm :mex:
I’m happy on life and several gallons of whiskey
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 pm http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2014/11/ ... affes.html

6 of CNN's Don Lemon’s Worst TV Gaffes

1. That time he genuinely wondered if Flight 370 could’ve been swallowed by a black hole.

2. That time he compared a real prisoner of war to a fictional character from the Showtime series Homeland.

3. That time he got into a really tense shouting match with Talib Kweli about CNN’s Ferguson coverage.

4. That time he couldn’t tell the difference between automatic weapons and semiautomatic weapons.

5. That time he told black people they shouldn’t wear baggy pants, use the N-word, litter, drop out of school, or have kids out of wedlock.

6. And of course, that time he told a rape victim she could’ve easily shut down the alleged rape by if she bit Bill Cosby’s penis.

YESTERDAY:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 877653001/

Trump slams Don Lemon as 'dumbest man on television'

LEMON RESPONDS:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 21805.html

"The president has called a lot of people stupid," Lemon said. "Some of those people are white. But I would just like to note that referring to an African American as dumb — remember this is America — is one of the oldest canards of America’s racist past and present: that black people are of inferior intelligence."

TRANSLATION:

"IT IS RACIST TO CALL A BLACK MAN STUPID"

Thanks Don, looks like we've got a new one to add to the list...
Hold on, that’s not dumb question, the majority of Americans recognize that trump is a racist so the question a valid there Doc. Do you overlook his bigotry because you believe he’s good for the economy?

Translation: What your price? How much will you sell your humanity for?

As for calling a black man stupid that harks back to the Christian argument for slavery. “The black man is lower on the evolutionary ladder and since god placed him there in creation it is proper and fitting that the white man should utilize the black man in order to bring him closer to civilization and closer to god. In fact, it could be seen as the white mans burden to look after his dumb African brother... “
Or some fucked up shit like that

So yeah tact goes right over racist Donald’s head yet again. Probably should have attacked the question rather than the man... but that would require him admitting he don’t like brown people...

Speaking of which, of 22 different women accusing Donald of being a walking serial sexual assault. Are any of them black or brown? Just curious...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am Hold on, that’s not dumb question, the majority of Americans recognize that trump is a racist so the question a valid there Doc.
"name calling, whataboutery and fake news"

So this is your logic:

"Because a lie has been spread far and wide that makes it okay to consider said lie a fact."

OMG you're about as twisted as it gets my brown friend!

But that's not what I was talking about in regards to Lemon and his statement.

What Lemon said is "Every time a white man calls a black man stupid it's racism." (paraphrased)

Not surprised you missed that, and it wouldn't surprise me if you agreed with it...

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am As for calling a black man stupid that harks back to the Christian argument for slavery. “The black man is lower on the evolutionary ladder and since god placed him there in creation it is proper and fitting that the white man should utilize the black man in order to bring him closer to civilization and closer to god. In fact, it could be seen as the white mans burden to look after his dumb African brother... “
More evidence you have been brainwashed in the ME, more evidence of you promoting fake news.

Christians initiated and organized the abolitionist movement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Abolitionism

Why do you suppose 83% of black people in America today are Christian?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Black_America

Lol, most creationists are Christians, those folk don't even believe in evolution!

What kind of a schmuck uses a clip from a Tarantino movie to give a history lesson! :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Best PRESIDENT ever..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

rats19 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:26 pm Best PRESIDENT ever..
Why?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Speaking of Lemon being an idiot...

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/stat ... 8662327296
____
Try to focus on someday.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:56 am
ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am Hold on, that’s not dumb question, the majority of Americans recognize that trump is a racist so the question a valid there Doc.
"name calling, whataboutery and fake news"

So this is your logic:

"Because a lie has been spread far and wide that makes it okay to consider said lie a fact."

But that's not what I was talking about in regards to Lemon and his statement.

What Lemon said is "Every time a white man calls a black man stupid it's racism." (paraphrased)

Not surprised you missed that, and it wouldn't surprise me if you agreed with it...

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am As for calling a black man stupid that harks back to the Christian argument for slavery. “The black man is lower on the evolutionary ladder and since god placed him there in creation it is proper and fitting that the white man should utilize the black man in order to bring him closer to civilization and closer to god. In fact, it could be seen as the white mans burden to look after his dumb African brother... “
More evidence you have been brainwashed in the ME, more evidence of you promoting fake news.

Christians initiated and organized the abolitionist movement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Abolitionism

Why do you suppose 83% of black people in America today are Christian?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Black_America

Lol, most creationists are Christians, those folk don't even believe in evolution!

What kind of a schmuck uses a clip from a Tarantino movie to give a history lesson! :lol:
52 % of Americans believe trump to be a racist for the things he has said and done. Who am I to argue with a poll that I agree with?
Oh you could question the poll and maybe find a different one to argue he’s not in an attempt to put the toothpaste back in the tube? But whatever have fun with that.

As for paraphrasing Don Lemon, putting words into people mouths is a neat trick but how valid is your paraphrase?

All I’m saying is one could just as easily
Paraphrase lemon as saying that calling blacks stupid brings back uncomfortable images from when slavery was a thing.

And finally really? You Don’t like my history lesson, fair enough, but slave owners were Christian and gentlemen, half the singers of the Declaration of Independence that claimed that all men were created equal were slave owners and they had Christian rationalizations for owning slaves and one of those rationalizations was that blacks were dumb uncivilized and not entitled to the “all men are created equal guarantee.

As for the clip I thought it was entertaining.

Edit: you didn’t answer either question.

In your mind, At what point does trumps immortality outweigh the alleged economic benefits of trumps administration?

And

How many women of color have joined the chorus of 22 women to claim that trump has sexually assaulted them.

I was thinking on that one, that a pattern of his systemic racism might be discerned there.

Is there any color in his alleged target type ?

:shock:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:56 am "name calling, whataboutery and fake news"

So this is your logic:

52 % of Americans believe trump to be a racist for the things he has said and done. Who am I to argue with a poll that I agree with?
Oh you could question the poll and maybe find a different one to argue he’s not in an attempt to put the toothpaste back in the tube? But whatever have fun with that.
Not surprised you missed the point (again).

If half the public (Dem half in this case) say Donny is a racist

... that doesn't make it a "fact" he's a racist.

Guess you never heard of political lies my propaganda-swallowing friend.

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm As for paraphrasing Don Lemon, putting words into people mouths is a neat trick but how valid is your paraphrase?

Paraphrase lemon as saying that calling blacks stupid brings back uncomfortable images from when slavery was a thing.
Let's say you're right... why is Lemon bringing it up in that particular brief conversation?

Answer: He's a race-card-playing moron.

Not surprised you defend the intelligence of morons AOC and Lemon.

Birds of a feather flock together. Image

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm And finally really? You Don’t like my history lesson, fair enough, but slave owners were Christian and gentlemen, half the singers of the Declaration of Independence that claimed that all men were created equal were slave owners and they had Christian rationalizations for owning slaves and one of those rationalizations was that blacks were dumb uncivilized and not entitled to the “all men are created equal guarantee.
THAT'S your response to proof Christians initiated and organized the abolitionist movement?

Another shitty "history lesson"?? :scowl:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm
Why?
Stupid question :crazy:

https://usaherald.com/top-ten-reasons-d ... dent-ever/
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

rats19 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:51 pm
Why?
Stupid question :crazy:

https://usaherald.com/top-ten-reasons-d ... dent-ever/
To think I thought you were going to provide me with facts not the Comedy Hour.

Thanks for the laugh rats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

WPE

Racist

Bigot

Sexist

Liar

Poor business man, I mean how many times will he declare bankruptcy?

Crook

Divides the country like no previous president

Likes incest, why else would he comment about how “hot” his daughter is at the age of 16?

Has ADHD or maybe the start of dementia, why else would he be mumbling and rambling when he talks, or did they really have air fields in the war of independence?

Can’t spell
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:07 pm
ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:56 am "name calling, whataboutery and fake news"

So this is your logic:

Not surprised you missed the point (again).

If half the public (Dem half in this case) say Donny is a racist

... that doesn't make it a "fact" he's a racist.

Guess you never heard of political lies my propaganda-swallowing friend.

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm As for paraphrasing Don Lemon, putting words into people mouths is a neat trick but how valid is your paraphrase?

Let's say you're right... why is Lemon bringing it up in that particular brief conversation?

Answer: He's a race-card-playing moron.

Not surprised you defend the intelligence of morons AOC and Lemon.

Birds of a feather flock together. Image

ukcanuck wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:51 pm And finally really? You Don’t like my history lesson, fair enough, but slave owners were Christian and gentlemen, half the singers of the Declaration of Independence that claimed that all men were created equal were slave owners and they had Christian rationalizations for owning slaves and one of those rationalizations was that blacks were dumb uncivilized and not entitled to the “all men are created equal guarantee.
THAT'S your response to proof Christians initiated and organized the abolitionist movement?

Another shitty "history lesson"?? :scowl:
No I get it, you’re saying that just because 150 million people think he is racist doesn’t make him a racist.
You’re right too in a black and white world (hah)

But 150 million people think he is a racist from the constant racist remarks and Faux pas (‘s) on Twitter.

Whether you like it or not the constant twitter statements Are convincing a lot of people.

Why is Lemon playing the race card? Meh, cause he’s black and he’s always got that ace card up his sleeve.

You’re crying foul because trump got burned in the court of public opinion for heckling Lemon and the Democrat debates? All is fair in love and war. If trump wasn’t a racist he might have thought twice about using language against a black man that can be so easily turned.

I though you said this trump was smart?

Oh pulease no one is arguing that the abolitionist movement wasn’t led by Christians. I agree with that statement you are correct. If it wasn’t for the abolitionists and good Christian fellowship, freedom for the slaves would have taken longer.

But it does t change the fact that slavery as an institution used the argument that black men were a lower order of human and that it was natural law that made slavery proper and right in the eyes of God.

Go look it up if you don’t believe me

“Roll Jordan Roll”

https://www.amazon.com/Roll-Jordan-Worl ... 0394716523

Publisher's Summary
Published in 1974, Roll, Jordan, Roll is American historian Eugene Genovese's epic study of slavery in the United States in the late 18th and 19th centuries. It provides a nuanced understanding of the relationship between master and slave.
Slave owners saw it as their duty to limit slaves' freedoms for their own good, as a father might deal with his children.