LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by ESQ »

Doc are you currently banned over there?

Funny how all of the CCers are banned from HFBoards, but the HFers just leave CC with their tail between their legs.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ESQ wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:14 pm Doc are you currently banned over there?
No but I choose to post solely on the main boards... for now.

It will be fascinating to see what happens on the Nucks board

... when the rebuild becomes an undeniable success. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:25 pm
No but I choose to post solely on the main boards... for now.

It will be fascinating to see what happens on the Nucks board

... when the rebuild becomes an undeniable success. :mex:
They will disappear. I’d start disappearing now if I was them, like Canafan did. Smart move, knowing it’s over before it’s over. MS and Melvin will go down in flames locked in a doggy style lovers tryst.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Funny how all of the CCers are banned from HFBoards, but the HFers just leave CC with their tail between their legs.
I’m banned forever, Butt Gillis (now Melvin) was very very upset with Chef Boi RD’s recipe made in honour of his potatometrics - Butto Gillisio Patata Gnocchi. He complained to the Benning Hate Mods, cried! Demanding they put an end to Chef Boi RDs HF membership. Right after that the wuss changed his name from Butt Gillis to Smelvin
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Was MS shookin up to see his beloved Michael Carcone traded a 2nd time to Ottawa along with Zaitsev?
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

They didn’t appreciate Doyle Hargraves over there.

Maybe it was the third person thing they didn’t like.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is HF poster RobertKron bi-curious? Looks like he’s gotta a shine for this Megaterio Llamas.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm Is HF poster RobertKron bi-curious? Looks like he’s gotta a shine for this Megaterio Llamas.
Is he the same guy that tried to get into your spandex biker shorts at the old Central?
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hank wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:51 pm Is HF poster RobertKron bi-curious? Looks like he’s gotta a shine for this Megaterio Llamas.
Is he the same guy that tried to get into your spandex biker shorts at the old Central?
No, that was tantalum
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Hank wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:55 pm
No, that was tantalum
Shit I thought it was Rumsfeld
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Rummy was just kidding around, Tant was hungry!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Don't you guys remember that poster that was openly inviting Bikerdude to go riding in the North Van trails?

He wanted Dude to deliver the package to him :crazy:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Shit how long have I been doing this? Is it 20 years yet?

Is MS a traitor, like Tantalum and eddie punch clock or was MS not here long enough to be a traitor?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hank wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm Don't you guys remember that poster that was openly inviting Bikerdude to go riding in the North Van trails?

Dude was known to deliver when he was riding around the north shore on his mountain bike back in the day.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm
Hank wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 pm Don't you guys remember that poster that was openly inviting Bikerdude to go riding in the North Van trails?

Dude was known to deliver when he was riding around the north shore on his mountain bike back in the day.
Was that when you and Potato were hanging out at the Mountain Shadow after your studies at SFU, getting drunk with Don Taylor?