The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 pm

BigTuna wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:35 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:13 pm
How does it feel to be a fan of team that has done jack for 55 years? And please do not reference the Canucks as they have had more success that Toronto over that time.
I love a fannbase who brags about 0 cups. LOL
The Presidents' Trophy is nice though, Canucks have won it twice. SC finals Gm sevens are nice, Canucks twice. Leaves?
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7976
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Everywhere

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Cornuck » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:46 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 pm
SC finals Gm sevens are nice, Canucks twice. Leaves?
Had to check, just to see if color film was used when they last made an appearance....

http://www.mcubed.net/nhl/tor/cup.shtml < don't look tuna, it's kinda sad....
2019-20 - Playoff Bound

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 14915
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 pm
BigTuna wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:35 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:13 pm
How does it feel to be a fan of team that has done jack for 55 years? And please do not reference the Canucks as they have had more success that Toronto over that time.
I love a fannbase who brags about 0 cups. LOL
The Presidents' Trophy is nice though, Canucks have won it twice. SC finals Gm sevens are nice, Canucks twice. Leaves?
And besides, Vancouver has a Cup! It’s a relevant as all those Cups before ‘67
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 pm
And besides, Vancouver has a Cup! It’s a relevant as all those Cups before ‘67
That's true, Vancouver won the Stanley Cup in 1915. 8-)
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Hank
CC Legend
Posts: 3409
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hank » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Are the Leaves the only Original Six team without a cup after the Expansion Era began?

Why, yes. Yes they are.
Try to focus on THIS year...

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7250
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Hank wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 pm
Are the Leaves the only Original Six team without a cup after the Expansion Era began?

Why, yes. Yes they are.
Holy fuck Tuna....your team SUCKS dude...

Currently, historically and the future looks like the rain will continue indefinitely.

Man...thank fuck for the laughs...compared to them the canucks futility doesnt look that bad :mex:
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7960
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by micky107 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:15 am

.Remember and everything will be alright.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>until you wake up...

Image
"evolution"

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14612
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by RoyalDude » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 am

Seriously though, who is going to do all the heavy lifting for the Leaves when the going gets tough? The playoff grind, the board play, the dirty areas, puck battles etc.? Nice one Dubas
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7960
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by micky107 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:57 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:23 am
Seriously though, who is going to do all the heavy lifting for the Leaves when the going gets tough? The playoff grind, the board play, the dirty areas, puck battles etc.? Nice one Dubas
Nylanderthal man.
Last edited by micky107 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"evolution"

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:40 am

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Strangelove » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 am

https://torontosun.com/sports/basketbal ... er-part-gm
Last year, Auston Matthews wanted more ice-time and more power-play time and Zach Hyman playing on another line. This year, we’re told, he would rather not play with Kasperi Kapanen.
Prima. Donna.

No Zach Hyman and now no Kasperi Kapanen.

Recall last summer when he made The Cock come to Arizona to grovel at his feet Re: icetime.

"Give me $11.5M-per and let me go UFA in just 5 years" - The Pigman of Pigtown

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 14915
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm

So where is Kawhi Leonard? You know, the guy who would never leave the Raptors?

I know, I know, it’s not hockey.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Meds » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:19 pm
So where is Kawhi Leonard? You know, the guy who would never leave the Raptors?

I know, I know, it’s not hockey.
It’s the principle of it though Wids.

So it still applies.

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7250
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Uncle dans leg » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:48 am
https://torontosun.com/sports/basketbal ... er-part-gm
Last year, Auston Matthews wanted more ice-time and more power-play time and Zach Hyman playing on another line. This year, we’re told, he would rather not play with Kasperi Kapanen.
Prima. Donna.

No Zach Hyman and now no Kasperi Kapanen.

Recall last summer when he made The Cock come to Arizona to grovel at his feet Re: icetime.

"Give me $11.5M-per and let me go UFA in just 5 years" - The Pigman of Pigtown
Holy fuck is that for real? Hes in what...his 2nd year and already is whining about linemates?

Team killing attitude right there.

Oh well Tuna...look on the bright side. If he's already a team destroying prick, management likely looks at unloading their problem child faster than if he was pretending to enjoy living in that shithole.

The NEXT rebuild will be better buddy...dontchoo worry :thumbs:
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:36 pm

I hate the Leaves too but Steve Simmons is a fucking joke.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply