Players You Hate

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Players You Hate

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:57 am
Tciso wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 am
Uncle dans leg wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am Does fleury still suck? :lol:
Yes. The Little Midget Rat Bastard (LMRB) still sucks!!!

-although, I do respect the bastard.
I respect that he survived spending 50 million on hookers and blow in only 8 years.

That's some serious stamina right there.
Imagine if the Dude had 50 million to spend on hookers and blow. I mean, he tore through probably 5 million on impetigo riddled meth hags and transgendered hookers and bump that was stomped on with lighter fluid and god knows what. What if he actually had good shit and good looking hookers.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I see Blob had a big night last night
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am I see Blob had a big night last night
I’m thinking you sir had a far later night than myself.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:16 am
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am I see Blob had a big night last night
I drank beer on the couch watching Netflix
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:19 am
I was out by 10. Just packing to come home now. Shitty weather up here this weekend. Hardly had the boat in the water. Quads got worked out pretty good however.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:21 am
I was out by 10. Just packing to come home now. Shitty weather up here this weekend. Hardly had the boat in the water. Quads got worked out pretty good however.
Did you do lots of donuts on the Quads? Did you dust off the ole Potato Gun?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:21 am
Did you do lots of donuts on the Quads? Did you dust off the ole Potato Gun?
Nah donuts wear out the tires pretty quickly. Mostly go on hour long rides somewhere to another lake, maybe cook a smokie, have a beer or two. There are thousands of miles of trails up here and hundreds of lakes. Didn’t even through a fishing rod in the water this week. Saw a lot of friends and family so that was good.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

What lake?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:32 amWhat lake?
Deka Lake
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:33 am
Deka Lake
How much are cabins/lots going for up there?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:39 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:33 am
Deka Lake
How much are cabins/lots going for up there?
Lots are 30 - 60k. Nothing on the lake right now though. That would need to be cleared too. Then you have power, well and septic. Cabins off the lake anywhere from 100 to 300k depending on how close to the lake you are and what services you have. On the lake 300 - 750k. There is one 600 foot shanty in bad shape that needs a lot of work. I think it’s 235k.

Our place was a foreclosure bought for 82k. Put 80 into it could easily sell for 250k. Still needs another 10 k into it but it’s livesble. Need some more gravel and a machine in here. Need a sea can and need to finish the second bathroom. We have septic, well and 200 amp power. Directly across from the boat launch, wicked view maybe 200 feet from the lake. I’d like to upgrade one day to waterfront.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

You like the interior eh?

If we were to a recreational property it would most likely be the Islands somewhere
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:59 am You like the interior eh?

If we were to a recreational property it would most likely be the Islands somewhere
I like it but it’s a long drive and the season is short. I’m not a hunter or an ice fisherman so I don’t come up past Thanksgiving. I’d love to have a rec place in the Okanagan or Shuswap but I can’t afford it.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Yeah the boat was missed a long time ago regarding Shuswap/Okanagan. Ya gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel now, like a buddy of mine buying a home on Mayne Island. Not what I call an ideal Island but it’s cheap
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

No to islands!

I've worked on a project near Powell River (mainland I know) and seriously considered moving there. Fantastic weather, great views, decent property values at the time........but at least 1 boat ride to get anywhere. Two boats to Vancouver. Roughly 200km and it's a 5hr journey to Vancouver if you hit the boats right. No! Not being a prisoner of BC Ferries.

...and people who live on islands develop a weird isolationist mentality. Fucking loons.

I'm 5 hrs from Vancouver, no boats.

I know folks recently bought around Adams Lake, still reasonable there and pockets around there.

There is a network of quad/snow mobile trails that will get you from Kamloops to Prince George and probably MacKenzie.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.