Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
MVP
MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by ESQ »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
I love that the Dude's trolling is now crossing to a new format! :lol: :lol:
Keep on abiding, dude
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

GO DUDE GO!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
You've been elevated to the next level. Be proud and go with it. Use it. Embrace it.
"evolution"
rikster
MVP
MVP

Post by rikster »

Nice...

My preference with emails has been to send them to management...

I'll respond to a tweet of theirs or any in the media who I strongly disagree with, moreso to let them know that they are preaching to the minority of the fan base...

It's so easy to sit back and run a show based on negativity...Even if I agreed with that take, I'd be bored after listening to it for a day or two and move on...

Speaking of twitter, came across this pre draft take on Podkolzin from a Blackhawks fan and whether the Blackhawks should take him at number 3...

https://www.the-rink.com/draft-prospect ... podkolzin/

Take care...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Hank wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:41 pm
Wouldn't surprise me if the Van media have been lurking (or posting) in here for years.
They have. Pratt used to get roasted here all the time and another poster was 'Mediaman' who Brian once confirmed another media guy. I forget who he was.. Botchford, perhaps?!? (Used to know, ho estly can't remember)
That wasn’t Pratt that posted here
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am
Wouldn't surprise me if the Van media have been lurking (or posting) in here for years.
They have. Pratt used to get roasted here all the time and another poster was 'Mediaman' who Brian once confirmed another media guy. I forget who he was.. Botchford, perhaps?!? (Used to know, ho estly can't remember)
WTF: I read all thru that shit/ sure seemed like it was him. Who was it?
if u dunna wanna say aloud, pm me.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

micky107 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am
WTF: I read all thru that shit/ sure seemed like it was him. Who was it?
if u dunna wanna say aloud, pm me.
It was someone who used to work at the TEAM or still does. They had the shtick down pat. If I had to guess maybe one of the producers or fill in hosts. Paul DeBron, maybe Peter Schadd, but it wasn’t Pratt. Trevor Martins who is a producer for one of the shows posts at calgarypuck
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

When Skyo disappeared on us, I feared he was actually Jason Botchford. :oops:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

“Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Halford and Broughs actual email response. Lol.

They is a watching the goings on at CC!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Fame is good. It gets shit done. ;)
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

RoyalDude wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm “Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Seriously though...who is halford and brough?
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Uncle dans leg wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm “Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Seriously though...who is halford and brough?
Brough; https://twitter.com/jasonbroughtsn?lang=en

Halford: https://twitter.com/halfordtsn?lang=en
"evolution"
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Still would not want their job of entertaining the masses 24/7. Especially now when no hockey, BC Lions suck, Whitecaps suck, NFL has not started, no one really cares about baseball here and basket ball is over.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm ,no one really cares about baseball here
:evil:
"evolution"
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

micky107 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm ,no one really cares about baseball here
:evil:
Another pig in the middle fan eh..... :lol: