Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2313
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by ESQ » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:37 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
I love that the Dude's trolling is now crossing to a new format! :lol: :lol:
Keep on abiding, dude

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20672
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:50 pm

GO DUDE GO!!!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7952
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by micky107 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:14 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
You've been elevated to the next level. Be proud and go with it. Use it. Embrace it.
"evolution"

User avatar
rikster
MVP
MVP
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:41 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by rikster » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:58 am

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
Nice...

My preference with emails has been to send them to management...

I'll respond to a tweet of theirs or any in the media who I strongly disagree with, moreso to let them know that they are preaching to the minority of the fan base...

It's so easy to sit back and run a show based on negativity...Even if I agreed with that take, I'd be bored after listening to it for a day or two and move on...

Speaking of twitter, came across this pre draft take on Podkolzin from a Blackhawks fan and whether the Blackhawks should take him at number 3...

https://www.the-rink.com/draft-prospect ... podkolzin/

Take care...

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am

Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Hank wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:41 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Van media have been lurking (or posting) in here for years.
They have. Pratt used to get roasted here all the time and another poster was 'Mediaman' who Brian once confirmed another media guy. I forget who he was.. Botchford, perhaps?!? (Used to know, ho estly can't remember)
That wasn’t Pratt that posted here
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7952
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by micky107 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 am

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Hank wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:41 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Van media have been lurking (or posting) in here for years.
They have. Pratt used to get roasted here all the time and another poster was 'Mediaman' who Brian once confirmed another media guy. I forget who he was.. Botchford, perhaps?!? (Used to know, ho estly can't remember)
That wasn’t Pratt that posted here
WTF: I read all thru that shit/ sure seemed like it was him. Who was it?
if u dunna wanna say aloud, pm me.
"evolution"

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:25 am

micky107 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:40 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:11 am
Madcombinepilot wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:49 pm
Hank wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:41 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm
Today I suggested to Halford and Brough via email they run a poll asking if we/us are too negative. They ended their reply back to me by calling me RoyalDude. Lol.I never used that name. H&B got eyes on the ground.
Wouldn't surprise me if the Van media have been lurking (or posting) in here for years.
They have. Pratt used to get roasted here all the time and another poster was 'Mediaman' who Brian once confirmed another media guy. I forget who he was.. Botchford, perhaps?!? (Used to know, ho estly can't remember)
That wasn’t Pratt that posted here
WTF: I read all thru that shit/ sure seemed like it was him. Who was it?
if u dunna wanna say aloud, pm me.
It was someone who used to work at the TEAM or still does. They had the shtick down pat. If I had to guess maybe one of the producers or fill in hosts. Paul DeBron, maybe Peter Schadd, but it wasn’t Pratt. Trevor Martins who is a producer for one of the shows posts at calgarypuck
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

ESQ
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 2313
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by ESQ » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:17 am

When Skyo disappeared on us, I feared he was actually Jason Botchford. :oops:

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm

“Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Halford and Broughs actual email response. Lol.

They is a watching the goings on at CC!
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7952
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by micky107 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Fame is good. It gets shit done. ;)
"evolution"

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 7245
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Uncle dans leg » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm
“Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Halford and Broughs actual email response. Lol.

They is a watching the goings on at CC!
Seriously though...who is halford and brough?
nobody focks...with the jesus

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7952
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by micky107 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:10 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:59 pm
“Are you gonna take this email and put it out there for everyone to see, RoyalDude?”

Halford and Broughs actual email response. Lol.

They is a watching the goings on at CC!
Seriously though...who is halford and brough?
Brough; https://twitter.com/jasonbroughtsn?lang=en

Halford: https://twitter.com/halfordtsn?lang=en
"evolution"

User avatar
Reefer2
MVP
MVP
Posts: 4772
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Reefer2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm

Still would not want their job of entertaining the masses 24/7. Especially now when no hockey, BC Lions suck, Whitecaps suck, NFL has not started, no one really cares about baseball here and basket ball is over.

User avatar
micky107
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7952
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by micky107 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm
,no one really cares about baseball here
:evil:
"evolution"

User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Meds » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:25 am

micky107 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm
Reefer2 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:38 pm
,no one really cares about baseball here
:evil:
Another pig in the middle fan eh..... :lol:

Post Reply