2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
This one will be too.
It was going fine for the last 2 1/2 years. It started in Feb 2017. Then on Saturday a reckless move to piss away a potential lottery pick for a guy who couldn’t crack Tampa’s top 9 could be the straw that broke the camels back.
According to Craig button and Jamie maclennan you’re wrong. They both realize (as does the level headed posters here) you need to provide your young stars with talent to play with AND you need them to get playoff experience (even if it means getting bounced in the first round) in order for them to grow as players. Then when these stud core players hit their prime 25-30 they’re in the position to actually challenge for the cup. Winnipeg is going through this phase right now, as is Carolina, Toronto and Calgary. Teams like Boston, sanjose, Pitt, Washington are all cup contending because there core players have played in the trenches and they know what it takes.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm

I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job in the show and a guy who was one of the worst goalies to play in the league in the last 20 years.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job in the show and a guy who was one of the worst goalies to play in the league in the last 20 years.
The guy who desperately wants a gig with an nhl team but can’t seem to get one? That guy?

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14612
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:24 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
This one will be too.
It was going fine for the last 2 1/2 years. It started in Feb 2017. Then on Saturday a reckless move to piss away a potential lottery pick for a guy who couldn’t crack Tampa’s top 9 could be the straw that broke the camels back.
Not lottery protected in 2021. When Woo, Podkozlin (maybe), Tryamkin, Juolevi, Hoglander, Madden, Lockwood, Lind, Gadjovich etc got jobs or are pushing for jobs with the the bugbear club joining experienced NHL’ers Horvat, Pettersson, Boeser, Virtanen, Hughes, Demko (if not traded for a first round pick prior to expansion draft), Stecher, Miller, Roussel, Tanev (if not traded for a top pick) etc

Something tells me the Canucks are a good team in the 2020-21 season

It must be tough being Blobbee son
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job in the show and a guy who was one of the worst goalies to play in the league in the last 20 years.
The guy who desperately wants a gig with an nhl team but can’t seem to get one? That guy?
He does? Who told you that? Benning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14612
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job in the show and a guy who was one of the worst goalies to play in the league in the last 20 years.
The guy who desperately wants a gig with an nhl team but can’t seem to get one? That guy?
He does? Who told you that? Benning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
His buddies - Sekeres, Price, Halford, Brough and Patterson have mentioned it numerous times.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:05 pm

:eh:
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:21 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job in the show and a guy who was one of the worst goalies to play in the league in the last 20 years.
The guy who desperately wants a gig with an nhl team but can’t seem to get one? That guy?
He does? Who told you that? Benning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
His buddies - Sekeres, Price, Halford, Brough and Patterson have mentioned it numerous times.
But I thought they all sucked and hated Elmer irrationally.

But to back up your fellow puppet’s nonsense you’ll buy what they are selling. Never change man. :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10628
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Topper » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job.
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job.
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
You did? Fuck man there’s only so many mines you can work at. You’re going to need to move to Copper Mountain in Princeton I guess. What quality of mask do you wear when they drop you in for your 16 hour shifts?
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10628
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Topper » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:16 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:14 pm
Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:20 pm
I’ll take Ray’s word over a guy who couldn’t hold a job.
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
You did? Fuck man there’s only so many mines you can work at. You’re going to need to move to Copper Mountain in Princeton I guess. What quality of mask do you wear when they drop you in for your 16 hour shifts?
Briefly ran the exploration there in 2006, did a few 30 hour shifts managing the drills. Was a gong show.

When Princeton grows up it wants to be Williams Lake
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Strangelove » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
Actually I heard this time Blob got caught "making love" to his broomstick.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14771
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:26 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
Actually I heard this time Blob got caught "making love" to his broomstick.
How many cheeseburgers did you pump out today? Or better yet how many did you steal at work? :lol:
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 10628
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Topper » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
Actually I heard this time Blob got caught "making love" to his broomstick.
no wonder the strawman affinity
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20680
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Strangelove » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 pm
Topper wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm
Got fired again? Showed up late and drunk again?
Actually I heard this time Blob got caught "making love" to his broomstick.
no wonder the strawman affinity
Butt hay... he's happy.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 843
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 am

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Cherry Picker » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:23 pm

All you people who hate the Miller trade only get to bitch about Benning BECAUSE the GM is Benning.

The ten top picks before Benning became GM were Horvat, Gaunce, Jensen, McNally, Schroeder, Hodgson, White, Grabner, Bourdon, and Schneider - Whoopdeefriggindo!

Some people act like first round picks are guaranteed hall of framers. Take a friggin pill. Sell your house and go buy a truck load of lottery tickets. There is no way you can lose!

Bunch of friggin morons.
We are all Jim Benning.

Post Reply