2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20672
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Strangelove » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm

dangler wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
Yup, Ferraro is playing politics...
??How so??
Can't trust anything he says about Benning moves because he's become a Benning basher?
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
dangler
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by dangler » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm
dangler wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
Yup, Ferraro is playing politics...
??How so??
Can't trust anything he says about Benning moves because he's become a Benning basher?
He sure wasn't bashing his draft picks. Loves Podkolzin
Loui is tougher to get rid of than ear hair

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:08 pm

dangler wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
Yup, Ferraro is playing politics...
??How so??
Tune in, especially when he’s on the Sekeres and Price show, known Benning Bashers. He’s tailspinning big time. McLennen is now what Ferraro used to be. Shame really
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 20672
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Strangelove » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:16 pm

dangler wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm
dangler wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Strangelove wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm
Ray Ferraro was on point as usual.
Ferraro is desperate for a front office job and is in tight with the idiot Gillis loving/Benning Bashing 1040 crew.
Yup, Ferraro is playing politics...
??How so??
Can't trust anything he says about Benning moves because he's become a Benning basher?
He sure wasn't bashing his draft picks. Loves Podkolzin
Well he knows if you go as far as bashing Jimmy's drafting you lose all credibility.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Lol Ferarro’s got the mongletards chasing each other’s tail.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Classic flip flopping by Ferraro today regarding J.T. Miller. “I like him, yes...but Matt, Blake? Let’s all hold hands, rejoice in our Benning Hate and urinate on the trade, but yes I like Miller.”
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:34 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Classic flip flopping by Ferraro today regarding J.T. Miller. “I like him, yes...but Matt, Blake? Let’s all hold hands, rejoice in our Benning Hate and urinate on the trade, but yes I like Miller.”
Again Ferraro could care less. He doesn’t have any skin in the game. He’s one of the best analysts in the game yet you childishly hate him now because he doesn’t fall in line with every move that Elmer makes and clap his hands like a helmeted retard. You’ve been exposed. Again he actually knows the game.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm

I find myself disagreeing with most of what Ferraro says these days and most of it has nothing to do with Benning. He’s lost it. Used to be OK, but not anymore. Give me Jamie McLennen any day of the week. Button is somewhere in the middle between McKennen and Ferraro. There’s only a few people worst than Ferraro. Dreger, McGuire, Freidman (another one who’s lost the plot).
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm

It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Sure, when you have the likes of Marchand, Beregeron, Krejci, Rask etc in the mid age area of the line up you can turn it around quickly but Benning had zero in that department. Zero.,Just a bunch of old guys in their 30’s and nothing in the pipeline. Easy Peasy
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Richardstroker69 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
This one will be too.

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 14608
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by RoyalDude » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
This one will be too.
:lol:
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: 2019 NHL ENTRY DRAFT - Vancouver

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:05 pm

Richardstroker69 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:59 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:54 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:45 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm
It has everything to do with Benning. You aren’t capable of saying the guy has ever made a mistake. Therefore you hate ANYONE who questions a manager that is on the verge of five straight years of no playoffs.
Considering the beyond empty cupboards and shitty contracts and there terms Gillis left Benning only you Blobbee son are astounded. You sir, cannot handle a rebuild. Why do you want that on your resume?
Many teams have been rebuilt inside six years
This one will be too.
It was going fine for the last 2 1/2 years. It started in Feb 2017. Then on Saturday a reckless move to piss away a potential lottery pick for a guy who couldn’t crack Tampa’s top 9 could be the straw that broke the camels back.
“ROR IS OVERRATED, MACKINNON IS A BUM, TAVARES IS DONE”

Post Reply